30 SEPT: 2,478 new cases of COVID-19, 2 unvax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-sep-2021)

Summary of local situation

1,360 cases are currently warded in hospital. There are currently 204 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 34 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).

Over the last 28 days, of the 28,375 infected individuals, 98.1% had no or mild symptoms, 1.6% required oxygen supplementation, 0.2% required ICU care, and 0.1% has died.

As of 29 September 2021, 82% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 85% has received at least one dose.

As of 30 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 2,478 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, with 2,022 in the community, 452 in the migrant worker dormitories and 4 imported cases.

As of 30 September 2021, 12pm, 1,360 COVID-19 cases are currently warded in hospital. Most are well and under observation. There are currently 204 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 34 in critical condition in the ICU. Of those who have fallen very ill, 197 are seniors above 60 years. 

2.    2 more cases have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. Case 85911 was a 79 year-old female Singapore Permanent Resident and Case 90565 was an 87 year-old female Singaporean. Both had not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had various underlying medical conditions. In total, 95 have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

the Govt must stick and endure and go thru it...even if it hits 5000 or 10000 cases daily and multiple death deadly...because only then it will change the mindset of its people and everyone take extra precaution against those who are not. then cases will start to drop

Singapore successful surpass China total number before China birthday!

slowly going up everyday

(30-09-2021, 11:27 PM)cf9 Wrote:  Singapore successful surpass China total number before China birthday!

well done lah Clapping

(30-09-2021, 11:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  the Govt must stick and endure and go thru it...even if it hits 5000 or 10000 cases daily and multiple death deadly...because only then it will change the mindset of its people and everyone take extra precaution against those who are not. then cases will start to drop

If this is the approach that we want to take, then why bother to go thru CB, HA, HA2 etc.. Outright ask people to change mindset and take extra precaution and try to survive the pandemic can liao, aka herd immunity..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(30-09-2021, 11:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  the Govt must stick and endure and go thru it...even if it hits 5000 or 10000 cases daily and multiple death deadly...because only then it will change the mindset of its people and everyone take extra precaution against those who are not. then cases will start to drop

whether you enure and go thru or impose more restrictions, eventually it will be over.
the diff is how many dead.
like a war after it count the strength....90% died , sir!!

hope you were not one of them.

(30-09-2021, 11:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If this is the approach that we want to take, then why bother to go thru CB, HA, HA2 etc.. Outright ask people to change mindset and take extra precaution and try to survive the pandemic can liao, aka herd immunity..

They need to change approach now. They still on the same runway. They must take bold extreme measure and plan because all existing and previous measures are Not Working now.

Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 2 decreased.

Will do this on a daily basis until we have 0 death from COVID.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(30-09-2021, 11:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  slowly going up everyday

Its going fast not slow. Because its absolute figure is large.

(30-09-2021, 11:45 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They need to change approach now. They still on the same runway. They must take bold extreme measure and plan because all existing and previous measures are Not Working now.

But... Are all these explained clearly to the people? Like.. "Damn, our existing and previous measures had failed us.. Now we need to take new measures.. SORRY!!, I screwed up"

Nope.. Those words in bold are missing.. What we had instead is a subtle change (lesser and lesser) in info released to us in the daily report.. Even the way how they reported the death cases changed recently..

Very soon, the only purpose for reading the daily report is to find the 4D number so that can use it to by the next 4D draw.

Anyway, life goes on ..... 2molo BF ... bak chor mee and kopi o kosong …. another day

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

OK it's very disturbing.

First, why are so many elderly above 60 getting infected? I don't think they keep going out even before covid situation. Second, didn't these elderlies mostly got vaccinated? And 197 cases of above 60 in serious condition kind of means the vaccines don't work as well as they said. Of course you can say our elderlies mostly have health conditions...

Frankly, this whole covid and vaccine is really turning out to be a kill the baby boomer scenario on a global scale... I hope it is not the true intention whoever is behind this...

Please daily post the covid -19 index ...Yesterday ATH again.

LIVE WITH THE VIRUS....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-10-2021, 08:38 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  LIVE WITH THE VIRUS....

How many will die with the virus?

(30-09-2021, 11:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  slowly going up everyday

Shooting up like a rocket!

[Image: Screenshot-20211001-090634.jpg]

(01-10-2021, 09:08 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Shooting up like a rocket!

[Image: Screenshot-20211001-090634.jpg]

Still thinking of opening the border? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-10-2021, 08:38 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  LIVE WITH THE VIRUS....

The phrase is not complete.

Live with the virus if you are well isolated? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

nevermind la

in few more days time they will 'upgrade' the projected infection number to higher number
just keep moving the goalposts. nothing new, always their MO

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

[Image: 2-A3-A2-A61-4277-4-FAF-9-D42-FC70-E5-C5-A7-F0.png]

No common sense?
Thinking

与病毒对抗不是找死吗?
把我们当草民,任意践踏?

My favourite beef noodle hawker centre got case Liao. Now close for three days.

(01-10-2021, 11:00 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  No common sense?
Thinking

与病毒对抗不是找死吗?
把我们当草民,任意践踏?

各位亲爱国民, 现在是您们精忠报国, 为国奋战的时候。我们必须团结一致, 一鼓作气, 跟可怕的病毒一决生死。胜者为王, 败者为寇。不要放弃, 邪不胜正,最后胜利一定属于我方。

认命吧 when number is up no escape wan.

Temasek maybe distributing free coffin soon for those above 65.

If coffin shortage just wrap with rags.

(01-10-2021, 11:38 AM)dynamite Wrote:  各位亲爱国民, 现在是您们精忠报国, 为国奋战的时候。我们必须团结一致, 一鼓作气, 跟可怕的病毒一决生死。胜者为王, 败者为寇。不要放弃, 邪不胜正,最后胜利一定属于我方。

打不赢就是跑,别白白捐躯,这是愚忠。
"敌人"的底细都摸不透别再逞强。
别为逞一时之勇,得一世之悔,断送大好河山。
常言道:"留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。"

the whole entire task force has no plan at all on this endemic. it doesn't make sense to allow borders to open and yet putting so much restriction on the citizen.
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(01-10-2021, 11:32 AM)dynamite Wrote:  My favourite beef noodle hawker centre got case Liao. Now close for three days.

The hawker got kenna?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin