300 cdc v where

(03-01-2023, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  That will only be $150 worth, to be brought in a supermarket, the other $150 is to be used to buy food at hawker centers.............. Clapping Gesti-109

sarlah.

heartland shops can use.

Can Cdc vouchers be used at GIANT Supermarket?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...me-3179756

(03-01-2023, 04:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  heard some who already got the Physical coupons from CC claim no need show letter, just show IC can.

????

NO NEED LETTER JUST IC WILL DO
BUT FOR TRANSPORT VOUCHER WAIT FOR LETTER

(03-01-2023, 05:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think BETTER bring along the letter just in case. The last I went to CC forget to take letter, the staff tell me need the letter to verify but now come claim no need letter just show IC , or digital IC from your Singpass can take the physical vouchers.

DIGITAL IC CANT MUST BE HARDCOPY IC WHAT CC STAFF TOLD ME
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

[Image: IMG-20230104-152615-951.jpg]

(04-01-2023, 08:39 AM)talky Wrote:  DIGITAL IC CANT MUST BE HARDCOPY IC WHAT CC STAFF TOLD ME

What?? SEEM LIKE " DOUBLE STANDARD " ??? Why some claim Using Sing pass Digital IC can ???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post
Devil 

(03-01-2023, 04:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, come to think of it this morning I saw one woman fucking around with her handphone and showing the casher a QR code on her phone screen at FairPrice. It didn't strike me that was cdc voucher until now. 
I remember very clearly because I was getting annoyed with her fumbling around that fucking phone and causing a long queue. .. Big Grin
This is an issue. Those auntie and uncle searing for their e-voucher can hold-up queue. Can’t they get ready before their turn? Really buay tahan.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

when u wanto use then redeem
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

(03-01-2023, 01:59 PM)singlon Wrote:  remember once u get printed out it becomes MONEY
do not drop and allow singlon to pick up
report police also no use
chiat and pangSai-liao
currency involves Banking
Money means money.

there's a way to make that 300 bucks physical vouchers worth much more.......... Vampire_bat ..........the hawkers don't scan the vouchers right away............. Shutup

(04-01-2023, 07:46 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  there's a way to make that 300 bucks physical vouchers worth much more.......... Vampire_bat ..........the hawkers don't scan the vouchers right away............. Shutup

Are you suggesting that the food vendors intends to cheat...........? Clapping