32 countries to remove China from preferential tariff treatment on Dec. 1

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4333651

Clapping Laughing

Goods produced by China would be getting more expensive by Dec 1.  It would have an effect on the progress of China.  We might see the slowing down of China's GDP.  How much slow down is anybody's guess.  Those having China stocks better be aware.  One thing for sure,  many would-be rushing for China produce before Dec 1,  esp during 11-11.

They have no choice.
They only have GreenBonds .
They need to slap China.

https://www.ciie.org/zbh/en/news/

They have ciie leh why worry

If increase import tax will solve the issue, the us-china trade war, usa should has already won.

The issue now is china producing the goods whereas india n vietnam had suffer badly due to covid.

(05-11-2021, 02:26 PM)revealer Wrote:  Goods produced by China would be getting more expensive by Dec 1.  It would have an effect on the progress of China.  We might see the slowing down of China's GDP.  How much slow down is anybody's guess.  Those having China stocks better be aware.  One thing for sure,  many would-be rushing for China produce before Dec 1,  esp during 11-11.

Fortunately I am not vested in any China shares.... Laughing

You remove me, i remove you. 
Who scare who?
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Many if not all countries will suffer from increased inflation.
Agricultural based economies will fare better n their citizens will feel the least burden of all round price increases

(05-11-2021, 03:09 PM)debono Wrote:  Fortunately I am not vested in any China shares.... Laughing

your favourite meiling luncheon meat will cost more  Laughing

better stock up now

(05-11-2021, 03:09 PM)debono Wrote:  Fortunately I am not vested in any China shares.... Laughing
The companies u r vested in may have business with China. The world is so interconnected nowadays.

Chinese elders reject USD150T over 30ya dat back the Greenbonds

Such a foolish move.... Rotfl
只有傻瓜才去得罪中国。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"