34岁马国女子涉在当铺骗逾1万元现金 今早被控

34岁女郎和一名男子到位于地铁站的当铺,称要当掉一条24K黄金金链,骗取超过1万元现金,星期六(3月30日)早上被控上法庭。

https://zb.sg/yk5c

PAP imported so many TRASH

Last time my tuition kid at Bendemeer also like that

Both parents from Malaysia and his older brother already in Boy's Home

but she has already learnt to lie and cheat at 12 years old

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

34-year-old Malaysian woman involved in cheating more than 1 million yuan in cash at the pawnshop was charged this morning
Yu Zhongda/ Xinming Daily
Publish /2 Hours ago
The 34-year-old girl and a man went to the pawn shop in the subway station and said that they wanted to take out a 24K gold gold chain and defraud more than 1 million yuan of cash. They were charged on Saturday(30th) morning.

The defendant is a Malaysian woman, Huang Xianyi (symbol), who faces a charge of deceit.

The accident happened about 340 p.m. on Sunday(24) at Yinfeng Finance(MoneyMax), located at the Tampines Metro Station.

According to the indictment, the defendant arrived with a male companion with a gold chain pawned at the premises and lied to a clerk that the chain contained 119.1 grams of 24K gold. The clerk believed it to be true and handed over $1 million and 400 to the defendant.

The defendant is still on remand after being charged on Saturday morning, and the exhibition is on the 4th and 5th days.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

>,被告当时与一名男同伴带着一条金链到该处典当,并向一名店员谎称,金链含有119.1克的24K黄金。店员信以为真,交出1万零400元给被告<

knn, the staff jiak sai wan, just be fire instead
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(30-03-2024, 01:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  34-year-old Malaysian woman involved in cheating more than 1 million yuan in cash at the pawnshop was charged this morning
Yu Zhongda/ Xinming Daily
Publish /2 Hours ago
The 34-year-old girl and a man went to the pawn shop in the subway station and said that they wanted to take out a 24K gold gold chain and defraud more than 1 million yuan of cash. They were charged on Saturday(30th) morning.

The defendant is a Malaysian woman, Huang Xianyi (symbol), who faces a charge of deceit.

The accident happened about 340 p.m. on Sunday(24) at Yinfeng Finance(MoneyMax), located at the Tampines Metro Station.

According to the indictment, the defendant arrived with a male companion with a gold chain pawned at the premises and lied to a clerk that the chain contained 119.1 grams of 24K gold. The clerk believed it to be true and handed over $1 million and 400 to the defendant.

The defendant is still on remand after being charged on Saturday morning, and the exhibition is on the 4th and 5th days.
This translation is terrible, 1万 translates as 1 million.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post