S’pore checkpoints see massive jams before Good Friday long weekend

(30-03-2024, 09:33 AM)theold Wrote:  Just imagine these people bringing one bag of money (S$100) there. My, each trip is S$500.

Huh Huh Huh

(30-03-2024, 08:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If it's only to clean the tombstone, it can be done on any day. You don't have to do it on 4th April.

Do you know why 4th April is called 清明节? There must be a reason and a significance.

Again you no relatives Msian. Inside got parents like we here Spore got parents. The inside Msian grandfather,mother set the rules all including the date to gather all go together lar. Need show off to other families here a lot of ppl sweep this dead person tomb got filial piety etc. If a few ppl go outside ppl say this dead tomb person so pitiful a handful turn up only.

You should marry a Msian JHB and you will know what I am trying to say.

(30-03-2024, 03:12 PM)sgh Wrote:  Again you no relatives Msian. Inside got parents like we here Spore got parents. The inside Msian grandfather,mother set the rules all including the date to gather all go together lar. Need show off to other families here a lot of ppl sweep this dead person tomb got filial piety etc. If a few ppl go outside ppl say this dead tomb person so pitiful a handful turn up only.

You should marry a Msian JHB and you will know what I am trying to say.

You suggest that I marry a jhb and get sucked into this stupid 爱面子 custom?

No way.

Bill Gates once said, he gives to charity while he's still alive so that he can see for himself the recipients' joy and happiness. It's no point giving after he's dead when he can see no shit.

Mike Michelle had a living funeral. This enabled her to see the mourners, their tears, and to hear their eulogies while she still could. No point for peepur to cry buckets next to her coffin when she was no longer in this world.

Filial piety is to be shown when your parents are alive. It could be demonstrated in simpurr acts like bringing a glass of water to your mother or pushing her wheelchair as you bring her to the horsepeter for her medical appointment. Cleaning a stone is not filial piety. It's hypocrisy when done in a big group to show other peepur.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(30-03-2024, 04:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You suggest that I marry a jhb and get sucked into this stupid 爱面子 custom?

No way.

Bill Gates once said, he gives to charity while he's still alive so that he can see for himself the recipients' joy and happiness. It's no point giving after he's dead when he can see no shit.

Mike Michelle had a living funeral. This enabled her to see the mourners, their tears, and to hear their eulogies while she still could. No point for peepur to cry buckets next to her coffin when she was no longer in this world.

Filial piety is to be shown when your parents are alive. It could be demonstrated in simpurr acts like bringing a glass of water to your mother or pushing her wheelchair as you bring her to the horsepeter for her medical appointment. Cleaning a stone is not filial piety. It's hypocrisy whem done in a big group to show other peepur.  Rolleyes

Zzzz...thien ai kun?

(30-03-2024, 04:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Zzzz...thien ai kun?

[Image: IMG-20230702-WA0004.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love