good lah….russian amdk lickers angry now Laughing

(04-03-2024, 03:03 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  can shoot down then say

very hard very hard to shot down

F35 can hover and hide

no other plane can do that

F35 very  deadly

china and russia knows it
Can  Russia S400 missile  go after it.?

(06-03-2024, 10:00 AM)Manthink Wrote:  That's where stealth comes into play....Do keep in mind Russian's SAM system is no joke and I dare they have the best solution in the market today.

The problem they have is military intel gathering, which the US clearly has the lead.
Having said that, the Russians are no sloth when comes to espionage and hacking...like they had done lately by snooping into Germany's (idiots) military meetings which was conducting over Webex during recent SG Airshow... Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...ecure-line

Simple,if it is risk free, then would hv send in their own ppl for the free training and not ask sinkie to go.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-03-2024, 11:01 AM)Blin Wrote:  Can  Russia S400 missile  go after it.?

i have training in military Radar, military ECM and ECCM

S400 can only detect if they are in the line of sight

S400 can be ambushed from  the blind sight

SAM is most venerable when there are scanning

that is when F35 can hover in from their blind sight and bomb them up

(06-03-2024, 02:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Simple,if it is risk free, then would hv send in their own ppl for the free training and not ask sinkie to go.

Sadly, this "free training" is done in a real country with real lives in Ukraine.

The last 2 years shows just who is biggest PAWN in the game between Superpowers.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(07-03-2024, 10:40 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Sadly, this "free training" is done in a real country with real lives in Ukraine.

The last 2 years shows just who is biggest PAWN in the game between Superpowers.
No choice. This is part of the protection money that we are paying to the big brothers..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

cannot be cannot be... Tongue

US of A ish not spying... Tongue

ish helping to fight evil russia... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

What is ng eng chicken trying to prove?
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(07-03-2024, 04:54 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  No choice. This is part of the protection money that we are paying to the big brothers..

SG never have a choice and nor is there any "Free Lunch" or we have to pay for the choices we make.

This is the ONLY choice we have - Making Correct Decisions, which so far in over last 50 years had serve us well.

That said, I still hv reservation in getting F-35 to replace the F-16.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(08-03-2024, 09:49 AM)Manthink Wrote:  SG never have a choice and nor is there any "Free Lunch" or we have to pay for the choices we make.

This is the ONLY choice we have - Making Correct Decisions, which so far in over last 50 years had serve us well.

That said, I still hv reservation in getting F-35 to replace the F-16.

Yup, if pay protection money liao and the big brother really protect us, fine.

Hopefully when it is time for us to use that, big brother dun turn his nack

(08-03-2024, 11:15 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yup, if pay protection money liao and the big brother really protect us, fine.

Hopefully when it is time for us to use that, big brother dun turn his nack

Must see who is the invader...

(08-03-2024, 11:52 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Must see who is the invader...

no lah, unless they are busy with something as big as World war or face economic crisis as like 08, 
It is impossible anyone will invade them thus why they are consider safe heaven to many,
therefore a reliable supplier of high end weapons.

We are all weather strategic partners but not treaty allies, also we do not have some insane rich to lobby for us.
High end weapons alone cannot win war as seen in current two major wars, thus NS is mandatory.

(09-03-2024, 09:24 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  no lah, unless they are busy with something as big as World war or face economic crisis as like 08, 
It is impossible anyone will invade them thus why they are consider safe heaven to many,
therefore a reliable supplier of high end weapons.

We are all weather strategic partners but not treaty allies, also we do not have some insane rich to lobby for us.
High end weapons alone cannot win war as seen in current two major wars, thus NS is mandatory.

I meant it depending on who is keen to invade Singapore. Not USA.

If the aggressor is not a Superpower, most likely US military alone can easily deters away such silly intention. 

SG and US enhance cooperation in military pact is still a important element in our defence planning. 
Besides having NS with advance weaponry.

(09-03-2024, 09:47 AM)moonrab Wrote:  I meant it depending on who is keen to invade Singapore. Not USA.

If the aggressor is not a Superpower, most likely US military alone can easily deters away such silly intention. 

SG and US enhance cooperation in military pact is still a important element in our defence planning. 
Besides having NS with advance weaponry.

If this enemy you believe in  is bend to destroy Sg but not conquer, how? Do you think before? 

I assuming you do not know 
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018...india.html

also forgot Sg meiyou纵身 as spelled out by  LKY. 

If our supplier is in ww and sg is invaded by third non ww party, sg will be alone. 
We always advise them not to go into ww, is for their interests and also ours.
You just need to look at Isr, who produce many weapons by themselves, they even have own fighter plane Kfir that rarely mention in public. 

Sg is not defense solid as LKY, Goh era as weapons can travel further these days, 
also Sg lead in economy is narrow as world began digitalization.
Diplomatic is increasing important for Sg. 

Buy high tech weapon is part of Diplomatic too

(09-03-2024, 11:20 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  If this enemy you believe in  is bend to destroy Sg but not conquer, how? Do you think before? 

I assuming you do not know 
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018...india.html

also forgot Sg meiyou纵身 as spelled out by  LKY. 

If our supplier is in ww and sg is invaded by third non ww party, sg will be alone. 
We always advise them not to go into ww, is for their interests and also ours.
You just need to look at Isr, who produce many weapons by themselves, they even have own fighter plane Kfir that rarely mention in public. 

Sg is not defense solid as LKY, Goh era as weapons can travel further these days, 
also Sg lead in economy is narrow as world began digitalization.
Diplomatic is increasing important for Sg. 

Buy high tech weapon is part of Diplomatic too

Unlikely these 5 nations will have any interest in SG. Unless something went seriously wrong in the world.

US has always been in proxy war or war with ME countries. Even with Vietnam. 
And SG policy has been the same, adherence to UN international law, peace over violence. 

It is the relationship with US that brought peace in Asean over decades. Even Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia bought some of their weapons. And some from EU countries. 

By and large, partnership with US in security,  makes sense in our defense strategy. Historically.

https://youtube.com/shorts/2skYX8PKV-Q?s...tfI3V5CElJ

Don't listen to americunts no spare parts for you lor LMAO 😂🤣

(06-03-2024, 02:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Simple,if it is risk free, then would hv send in their own ppl for the free training and not ask sinkie to go.

[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

Putin got the chance to reverse engineer F35.

Beware of imposter and trolls!