40yo S'porean lost $600K trading options after watching Chicken Genius Videos

https://financialhorse.com/40-year-old-l...e-learned/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

watch too much of master loo, leong, kevin and etc, plus those anti china videos, very toxic.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Bullshit story

All paper trades

(14-07-2022, 09:14 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Idiot bought call options with no stops

Just like sgbuffett, bought stocks with no stops

Had I followed sgbuffett after I watched him average his losing SembMarine bets from $1.80 to $1.20 with no stops

I would have suffered 100% loss today, $1M in my CPF gone forever

Don't be a clown I explained to you many times.
Do you see Warren Buffett using "stops"? Of course not because it is an inferior way to manage risks...and used by traders.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why need to watch all those conners to get rich ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

His story is quite a common one, except that perhaps due to his extremely frugal lifestyle he was able to amass $1 million by 40 years old. Too bad majority of it is gone simply because of one bad decision. Nevertheless the remaining $395k net worth is still commendable for someone at his age.

His reflections about not being able to retire early is good because otherwise it's a bad thing as retirees have nothing to do in life sound more like a self-defense coping mechanism than any genuine belief.

Unfortunately for him, although he tries to spin the whole saga as no big deal to his life plans, the reality is unless he's able to either 1) gain massive income increases through moving up the career ladder and/or 2) make >10% p.a. investment return by adopting yet another risky strategy and/or 3) ask that he and his family take up even steeper cuts in their lifestyle to squeeze out more money for investment, it is likely that he will only be able to retire normally at 62 years old.

at least he has $1000000 to start with

there is on irriating ad keep appear on FB , Youtube , etc

is option trading show that local girl