46 Y.O MAN ALLEGEDLY CAUGHT TAKING UPSKIRT VIDEO @ BALESTIER, CHASED BY THE PUBLIC

(14-06-2023, 01:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Who is quiet here for the past few days?

Some MIA missing in action liao lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

He should come to SGTALK

to blar- blar- blar out his stress

Even Jac Lau does not with vulgarities

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(14-06-2023, 01:01 PM)toothpick Wrote:  I don't understand, he is clearly someone who isn't short of imagination. he could have gone to any department store lingerie section and record all he wants.

He said something like he doesn't have a girlfriend etc, he could have gone for a paid service and empty his balls.

Likely he was brought up to the order that no paid sex and no sex before marriage. Just that he never got to the marriage part.. sad case.

At least go train yourbrunning b4 commit this act
[+] 3 users Like SeewhatLook's post

(14-06-2023, 09:06 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  At least go train yourbrunning b4 commit this act

Long time no train for IPPT failed running liao lah! Big Grin Out of breath cannot make it lah! Sibeh chuan lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(13-06-2023, 08:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow now police question people also like gangster?
I saw video behind the police man fold his arm and keep shaking his leg on the pavement.

LKY time police are already like this

Not surprised at all

(15-06-2023, 07:37 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Why is upskirt so popular in Singapore

We live in high rise
Many many tall building need stair cases

If mini skirt sure can see underneath if you are behind riding up

(15-06-2023, 11:33 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  We live in high rise
Many many tall building need stair cases

If mini skirt sure can see underneath if you are behind riding up

But gers can wear those short length hot pants over the panties then cover over by skirt so protected more. But due to Spore weather like that wear inside sweat and moist very uncomfortable I guess.

(15-06-2023, 05:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  But gers can wear those short length hot pants over the panties then cover over by skirt so protected more. But due to Spore weather like that wear inside sweat and moist very uncomfortable I guess.

I think if they choose hot pant which is out dated

They rather wear camel toe yoga pants

Jail him lah.

(15-06-2023, 07:37 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Why is upskirt so popular in Singapore

Tell women don't wear skirts and dresses lah! Big Grin All wear long pants and jeans lah!

(15-06-2023, 06:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Tell women don't wear skirts and dresses lah! Big Grin All wear long pants and jeans lah!

(15-06-2023, 06:29 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Okay

Sorry for typo lah! Big Grin

(14-06-2023, 11:44 AM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

(14-06-2023, 09:20 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I finally saw the clip instead of just the stills. He sounded like some overly protected kid that never got a chance to grow up and that sex or the female body is a restricted taboo... Maybe still a virgin... Sad case.
Sad case. Think gal nowadays is more daring.