48-year-old woman with terminal cancer holds 'celebration of life' party

😭 'I'm very lucky': 48-year-old woman with terminal cancer holds 'celebration of life' party

"When it gets really bad, I take an ice pack and put it on my stomach until the pain subsides," says the 48-year-old, who was told by her oncologist in May 2023 that she probably had six months to live.

READ: https://bit.ly/3Qsyc7B

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

视死如归.

48 yo is bit young to go....sad.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-05-2024, 05:38 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  视死如归.

Indeed. 死于又何惧,阎王需要她的帮助。
早点叫她下来帮他。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-05-2024, 06:54 PM)lomk Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog!

you go die now!

You forget to eat medicine this morning?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I think its a great fortune if you know when you are going … so you will live the fullest of that remaining time.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Singapore should have Euthanasia, prevent more suffering and pain for terminal illness patients.

April last year doctor told her she only has 6 months to live, and now one year later she is still alive and kicking. She looks healthy in the recent photos.

Papaya or Mango?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!