4th Sept 2021: 259 new cases of COVID-19 infection, 116 unlinked

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...4-sep-2021

As of 4 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 253 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection.

2.  84 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 53 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 116 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases are 2 seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness.

3.  In addition, there are 6 imported cases, who have already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. 4 were detected upon arrival in Singapore, while 2 developed the illness during SHN or isolation.

4.  In total, there are 259 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Trend keep going up. ....... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-09-2021, 06:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Trend keep going up. ....... Confused
It's obviously spreading wildly in the community already. Impossible to ring fence already. Totally lost control.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

Bus interchange & Hospitals plus dormitory?....

Playing with fire? Thinking

Just now went to Orchard, so many ppl...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-09-2021, 07:18 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Bus interchange & Hospitals plus dormitory?....

Any more places can think off ?

(04-09-2021, 07:47 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Any more places can think off ?

All public transportation systems.

Haven't pushed panic button.. BTW, where is Tangsen? Thought he say we reached a new page and move on.. Yup.. Move on to a surge in local cases...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(04-09-2021, 07:51 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  All public transportation systems.

The infections from bus interchange is scary.

Jialat...anxious....scary....more will become neurotics.

nearly 80% fully vaccinated but daily cases surge.

(04-09-2021, 07:47 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Any more places can think off ?

Shopping malls and food courts

Vaccine rate going up, cases also going up. What does that mean? Vaccines not effective?

(04-09-2021, 09:12 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Vaccine rate going up, cases also going up. What does that mean? Vaccines not effective?

P&M vaccines are effective only for ordinary covid-19 virus. But there are many other variants like black fungus, delta and lambada etc,  viruses...

(04-09-2021, 09:12 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Vaccine rate going up, cases also going up. What does that mean? Vaccines not effective?
Yes. Pfizer/moderna only good for preventing severe illness now. What 95% efficacy? 

We have about 97% of vaxxed who took p&M. 3% Sinovac only.

But look at HK. Zero cases. 60% vaxxed only. Why? They have both Pfizer n Sinovac... 50%: 50%

What does it tell us?

How Malaysia daily cases also in thousands ...where they got it ?...No test no case ?

(04-09-2021, 09:29 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes. Pfizer/moderna only good for preventing severe illness now. What 95% efficacy? 

We have about 97% of vaxxed who took p&M. 3% Sinovac only.

But look at HK. Zero cases. 60% vaxxed only. Why? They have both Pfizer n Sinovac... 50%: 50%

What does it tell us?

At least they have a good mix.

Those who are sick, regardless if they know or not, are spreading the virus.

Family members can spread to friends.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

once the number hits 300 and above, the situation will be out of control.

very soon, the hospitals will be hit badly.

very soon, PAP will do circuit breaker again.

this kind of situation happens in other countries and Singapore is no exception.

that is why HK and China will never let it happen again.

just sit tight and watch the good show.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Need to shut down hospital; bus interchange and where ?

(04-09-2021, 06:55 PM)winbig Wrote:  It's obviously spreading wildly in the community already. Impossible to ring fence already. Totally lost control.
Delta variant kena Hospital. Bus Station. Hawker centre n not in shopping mall. Rolleyes

When HK medical expert said it (the strategy) is dangerous, we already know it.

(04-09-2021, 09:18 PM)debono Wrote:  P&M vaccines are effective only for ordinary covid-19 virus. But there are many other variants like black fungus, delta and lambada etc,  viruses...
Virus "MU" is mutating to 39 countries n counting. MU virus variant is vaccine inmune. Jialat lehh. Garmen wanted a third jab for the old folks. crying

(04-09-2021, 10:02 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Need to shut down hospital; bus interchange and where ?
Buses n mrt train passengers neber kena one. Big Grin Those passengers fly in plane 100% kena. crying

(04-09-2021, 10:22 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Virus "MU" is mutating to 39 countries n counting. MU virus variant is vaccine inmune. Jialat lehh. Garmen wanted a third jab for the old folks. crying
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/the-m...terest-now

A new coronavirus variant known as Mu, first identified in Colombia in January, is closely monitored.

About 4,500 cases of the Mu variant have been reported across the globe, with more than half of them discovered in the United States. It has also been reported in other South American countries, Europe, Japan and Hong Kong
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

it is not impossible that mankind extincts one day in the future, what happened to the dinosaurs may happen to us...no worries, other intelligent animals will take over, life goes on. Sun still rises from the east and sets on the west, and we are no longer around.

(04-09-2021, 10:22 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Virus "MU" is mutating to 39 countries n counting. MU virus variant is vaccine inmune. Jialat lehh. Garmen wanted a third jab for the old folks. crying

we need new vaccines that are meant to fight new variants like Delta, C.1.2, Lambda, Mu and many more, keep getting the existing vaccine shots that were developed to fight original Covid virus from Wuhan is not going to wirk.

(04-09-2021, 07:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Haven't pushed panic button.. BTW, where is Tangsen? Thought he say we reached a new page and move on.. Yup.. Move on to a surge in local cases...

Yes, we are in the new phase called live with the virus. You already notice consistent 150+ infected now 200+ .... no lockdown. 

Later I go hawker center makan liow  Laughter-68 Fundance

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(05-09-2021, 08:55 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yes, we are in the new phase called live with the virus. You already notice consistent 150+ infected now 200+ .... no lockdown. 

Later I go hawker center makan liow  Laughter-68 Fundance

Live with the virus with constant testing, whoever are tested positive will be taken out.

(05-09-2021, 09:13 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Live with the virus with constant testing, whoever are tested positive will be taken out.
I read by end of the year, no more testing even. No sure true or not

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin