5 NOV : 1,767 new cases of COVID-19, 9 vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

(05-11-2021, 11:12 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)

1 day dropped by 30%?? If we can trade on the number of new cases like how we trade stock price, very difficult to make money coz the swing are just too wild..

1 day dropped by 30% in stock, maybe when company announced they kena drink kopi by CPIB..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Cos of holiday ma,, Big Grin

covid aso on long weekend

with this new format it's not easy to look for those numbers one wants to look for.

Fewer swabs done ... impending more cases ahead? Infection rate down below 1%

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 12:07 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Fewer swabs done ... impending more cases ahead? Infection rate down below 1%

Can open further liao!  Clapping

(06-11-2021, 12:30 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can open further liao!  Clapping

Laughter-68

Smalker new cases might be due to holiday. But rip cases are not.

(06-11-2021, 12:30 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can open further liao!  Clapping

Laughter-68 Laughing

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Next week moving average below 3k., open bigger?

Suddenly cases can just plummet?

While this is a good thing. It does not make any sense.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-11-2021, 12:07 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Fewer swabs done ... impending more cases ahead? Infection rate down below 1%

yes by definition should bring the cases down
but...there is always a BUT
u can increase the NO. .

We play both ways
Cool 

(06-11-2021, 03:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Suddenly cases can just plummet?

While this is a good thing. It does not make any sense.
Virus go for holiday mood ; today cases will be high again as those health care workers get $4k bonus will work harder..😄

while u are at it....
do not forget
ger ger Greta Thunberg on her climate change blablabla
yellen needs to push out Greenbonds without
US Republic

Ger ger:
we help the Banks
we help the world
iam not your enemy
iHOPE

meanwile even without CO2 or methane increase which are small compare to water vapors,
sky is already painted with coal dusts from Planes and humans.

The weekly infection growth is now at 0.81. It's well below 1 but still dare not announce further opening.

Xi now become criminal
incl. Trump Putin Modi etc

[Image: Screenshot-2021-11-06-at-07-40-39-Climat...Search.png]

Something doesn’t quite gel with the public holiday so cases are low reason.

We have Sundays every week as well. In addition, if we go around poking peoples noses to clock cases, the daily cases on normal days are not a reflection on the actual number of cases anymore.

Cases dropping, no need boosters.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(06-11-2021, 08:02 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Something doesn’t quite gel with the public holiday so cases are low reason.

We have Sundays every week as well. In addition, if we go around poking peoples noses to clock cases, the daily cases on normal days are not a reflection on the actual number of cases anymore.

A drop of 30% is good news, don't know what tomorrow will be, hope it is less than 2,000 daily infections and single digit deaths, then all things can revert to normal again.. nudie

(06-11-2021, 08:36 AM)debono Wrote:  A drop of 30% is good news, don't know what tomorrow will be, hope it is less than 2,000 daily infections and single digit deaths, then all things can revert to normal again.. nudie

Hopefully they open up further only in December before the festive holidays.

Was happy to see that things are changing for good but read the news was becos of holiday so swap of lesser. On no, tomorrow will be better.

(05-11-2021, 11:16 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  1 day dropped by 30%?? If we can trade on the number of new cases like how we trade stock price, very difficult to make money coz the swing are just too wild..

1 day dropped by 30% in stock, maybe when company announced they kena drink kopi by CPIB..

This kind of volatility is best when it comes to trading stocks.

(06-11-2021, 10:02 AM)winbig Wrote:  This kind of volatility is best when it comes to trading stocks.

It is a either you win big or loss big with this kind of volatility. Not my type.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

https://mothership.sg/2021/11/nov-5-2021...19-update/

(06-11-2021, 12:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2021/11/nov-5-2021...19-update/

They should not say that. Because of Deepavali numbers are down due to less testing. Some racist may twist it and accuse the media hinting majority of  the infected are Indians?

Also cannot says be most swabbers are Indians too.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 09:25 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Hopefully they open up further only in December before the festive holidays.

Yes let's hope that the Covid-19 will not be as aggressive as now, and we can then enjoy Christmas and Chinese New Year, with the Covid-19 behind us.... Rolleyes

(05-11-2021, 11:16 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  1 day dropped by 30%?? If we can trade on the number of new cases like how we trade stock price, very difficult to make money coz the swing are just too wild..

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

just monitor for yourself the next few days on US figure. under yesterday and 2 days ago figure keep changing every now and then after report cases. its magic! more like a scam ..... lol.

(06-11-2021, 02:31 PM)wulala Wrote:  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

just monitor for yourself the next few days on US figure. under yesterday and 2 days ago figure keep changing every now and then after report cases. its magic! more like a scam ..... lol.

I have more than enough to monitor here.. Got no time for US.. They want to cook their numbers (or any other countries want to do that), is their problem..

(05-11-2021, 11:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  with this new format it's not easy to look for those numbers one wants to look for.

Yes You ar absolutely correct. Nowadays ART +ve no need to report and self isolate until negative then can go out, unless you are seriously then go doctor . I presume there are many +ve also pretend nothing happened and go out cos no need to report.

So why bother to ART oneself as my helper put it Rolleyes