Heard 2 Fighter Jets took off PayaLebar Airbase..likely got Intruder

Definitely not accidental. Passive provocation. Knn next time I go Msia I go pangsai on toilet floor Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-08-2023, 07:09 PM)winbig Wrote:  U from ADA ah? How come u know IFF?

Har?  What is that har?  I am just a placebo Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

This is considered mild lar. Last time mobilization is becuz they conduct military exercise in Johor without inform. That one more jialat. So their national day we military exercise back lor.

(09-08-2023, 04:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Some peepur say it was shot down by the Russians but that theory doesn't fit since Russia and China are.... not exactly friends, truth be told
.. but allies for mutual survival.

Some say a device that interfered with the plane's signals was used. But who, which country, had such an advanced technology to do that when a plane is not in the next room but high up in the sky? Certainly not Singapore.

So can you answer my question, what were you suggesting by bringing MH 370 in on our National Day?  Rolleyes

You can't even differentiate between MH370 and MH17, I think you better shut your trap here

What a silly RETARDED Clown you're