STB launches campaign in Chennai to woo Indian tourists to Singapore

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...day_widget&utm_medium=st_widget&utm_source=st_today_widget

Welcome to Indiapore  Clapping

Maybe in another 50 yrs Spore will b bery duck wan  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Ah neh very stingy lah. Don't expect them to spend much here.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Better lock up all your women and girls …..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(17-03-2022, 09:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Better lock up all your women and girls …..

They see those Indian elite, they may get wet....

Don't think sinkiebu are so tame, that you can lock them up.

For the longest time, they had been spreading their legs for AMDK, and you hadn't been able to *lock* then up hor.

Now the present century is the Asian century.

AMDK had been declining....

(17-03-2022, 09:47 PM)winbig Wrote:  Ah neh very stingy lah. Don't expect them to spend much here.

Have you been serving them and not getting any tips?  How do you know they are very stingy?

(17-03-2022, 09:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Have you been serving them and not getting any tips?  How do you know they are very stingy?

Not only very stingy, but also super demanding

As tourist ok. Don't come here apply job, apply pr.

(17-03-2022, 09:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They see those Indian elite, they may get wet....

Don't think sinkiebu are so tame, that you can lock them up.

For the longest time, they had been spreading their legs for AMDK, and you hadn't been able to *lock* then up hor.

Now the present century is the Asian century.

AMDK had been declining....

CECA indian elites ….elite at gang raping
These low class smelly mutton smelly ganges longkang stingy baboons …..only can interest Phuket ladyboys only

(17-03-2022, 10:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  CECA indian elites ….elite at gang raping
These low class smelly mutton smelly ganges longkang stingy baboons …..only can interest Phuket ladyboys only

What makes you so sure they need to gang rape when they come here?

How sure are you sinkiebus will not throw themselves into their happy arms?

(17-03-2022, 09:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Have you been serving them and not getting any tips?  How do you know they are very stingy?

Are u living in Singapore? Just walk around and observe for yourself lah. Or are u too busy living in your ivory tower?

(17-03-2022, 10:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What makes you so sure they need to gang rape when they come here?

How sure are you sinkiebus will not throw themselves into their happy arms?

Waaaaa …... so defensive, you an india variant black fungus CECA gang rapist?

Sinkiebus throw themselves …. first stinkiebus love spending $$$$ …..an india variant black fungus CECA gang rapist are the cheapest stingiest bastard on earth …. even the Jews will proclaim …. "MAN they cheap stingy little smelly pariah monkeys …."

Two …. atas princess wannabe stinkiebu …. want clean smelly good, good looking with shiny pearl skin machiam those Korean faggy boy ….. and the india variant black fungus CECA gang rapist ….. need to elaborate

Oh yeah india variant black fungus CECA gang rapist are fat hairy fugg, stomach bigger than 90% of stinkie bu neh neh.  Rotfl

(17-03-2022, 10:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Waaaaa …... so defensive, you an india variant black fungus CECA gang rapist?

Sinkiebus throw themselves …. first stinkiebus love spending $$$$ …..an india variant black fungus CECA gang rapist are the cheapest stingiest bastard on earth …. even the Jews will proclaim …. "MAN they cheap stingy little smelly pariah monkeys …."

Two …. atas princess wannabe stinkiebu …. want clean smelly good, good looking with shiny pearl skin machiam those Korean faggy boy ….. and the india variant black fungus CECA gang rapist ….. need to elaborate

Oh yeah india variant black fungus CECA gang rapist are fat hairy fugg, stomach bigger than 90% of stinkie bu neh neh.  Rotfl

I am talking about Indian elites.

You are talking about black fungus and Korean faggots.  You are all over the place.

The smelly sinkie bbfa can only afford to buy a HDB flat and even then needs 2 decades to pay up.

The Indian elite buys a $2.5 million condo *just like that*

You think the sinkiebu will turn down a life lived in a condo?  She stands at the guardhouse, even before going up...already wet wet hor.

You really need to get out of the house and see the REAL world, and see how many sinkiebus have started paktor-ing with the Indian elite...

(17-03-2022, 10:41 PM)winbig Wrote:  Are u living in Singapore? Just walk around and observe for yourself lah. Or are u too busy living in your ivory tower?

With covid and travel restrictions, where else do you think I had been these two to three years?

And as I walked around Singapore, I saw far more Malaysians and Chinese than Indians.

Every shopping mall that I had been to from Vivocity to Downtown East to Northpoint, you name it, I saw Malaysians working in retail shops and restaurants.  In food courts, I saw more Chinese buying mala hotpot than Singaporeans buying yong tau foo.  Even if there was an Indian stall, most of the customers were not even Indians but either Malaysians or Singaporeans.

If you had been seeing a lot of Indians, then I would like to ask you: are you living in Singapore or New Delhi now?

Alamak more CECA shhit into the Newater ... urr

(17-03-2022, 11:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  With covid and travel restrictions, where else do you think I had been these two to three years?

And as I walked around Singapore, I saw far more Malaysians and Chinese than Indians.

Every shopping mall that I had been to from Vivocity to Downtown East to Northpoint, you name it, I saw Malaysians working in retail shops and restaurants.  In food courts, I saw more Chinese buying mala hotpot than Singaporeans buying yong tau foo.  Even if there was an Indian stall, most of the customers were not even Indians but either Malaysians or Singaporeans.

If you had been seeing a lot of Indians, then I would like to ask you: are you living in Singapore or New Delhi now?

Never see any Indians at all in Singapore these 2-3 years? U must be blind.  Rotfl  U dunno where to find lots of Indians in Singapore? Are u Singaporean or not?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(18-03-2022, 06:13 AM)winbig Wrote:  Never see any Indians at all in Singapore these 2-3 years? U must be blind.  Rotfl  U dunno what to find lots of Indians in Singapore? Are u Singaporean or not?

I never said I did not see any Indians at all.  Which of my above sentences said that?  

You are trying to twist and turn?

If you purposely go to places where there are a lot of Indians, then you are introducing statistical bias.  I could go to places where a lot of Thais go, and then claim that Singapore is now Thaigapore hor.  I can just as well claim that Singapore is Myanmarpore if I go to Peninsula Plaza.

The places I named above give a fair statistical distribution.  Another way is to go to bus stops and mrt stations.  Majority of the commuters are Indians?  Come on, winbig, you need to do better than that.....

If you are racist and don't like Indians, just say so.  No need to be such a coward, beat around the bush lar, prude.   Just write in big bold words:  I am a racist who doesn't like Indians!

Guess, no choice lah...no big tourist groups to keep our expensive -to -maintain airport alive...our lifeline to opening our economy with legs open wide wide, yet few toirists want to come...
Tolerate lah with a bit of coconut oil smell to keep yr job.

(18-03-2022, 09:39 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I never said I did not see any Indians at all.  Which of my above sentences said that?  

You are trying to twist and turn?

If you purposely go to places where there are a lot of Indians, then you are introducing statistical bias.  I could go to places where a lot of Thais go, and then claim that Singapore is now Thaigapore hor.  I can just as well claim that Singapore is Myanmarpore if I go to Peninsula Plaza.

The places I named above give a fair statistical distribution.  Another way is to go to bus stops and mrt stations.  Majority of the commuters are Indians?  Come on, winbig, you need to do better than that.....

If you are racist and don't like Indians, just say so.  No need to be such a coward, beat around the bush lar, prude.   Just write in big bold words:  I am a racist who doesn't like Indians!

What statistical bias? The purpose is to observe how they spend not to observe how many Indians there are. U r the one trying to twist and turn. All along the argument is that they are stingy but u twist and say that u don't see much Indians in Singapore these 2-3 years. 离题了.  Rotfl

(17-03-2022, 11:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am talking about Indian elites.

You are talking about black fungus and Korean faggots.  You are all over the place.

The smelly sinkie bbfa can only afford to buy a HDB flat and even then needs 2 decades to pay up.

The Indian elite buys a $2.5 million condo *just like that*

You think the sinkiebu will turn down a life lived in a condo?  She stands at the guardhouse, even before going up...already wet wet hor.

You really need to get out of the house and see the REAL world, and see how many sinkiebus have started paktor-ing with the Indian elite...

Confirm chop chop …. you are a shite skin little baboon form CECAland …. descendent of gang rape from Mumbai and was born in the longkang sewage ganges  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

welcome to Sindia

alot pretty girls