5 reasons I won't buy property in Singapore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQjeKTJsS8

How can that be??

Property investment gone sideways in the past 10 years..

How many of you do not believe him?

(21-12-2023, 01:47 AM)HScythian Wrote:  .
Property investment gone sideways in the past 10 years..

How many of you do not believe him?

He's actually saying why buy a 99 lease property when you dun really own it?
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

He Is justifying his mistake ...if he had bought 10yrs ago instead of rent he would have made alot 10yrs ago there was no high  stamp duty and all that ..and would have made a tidy sum  renting us money down the drain!!!

A person giving 5 reasons for making a mistake is just sinking in the mistake.

The main reason for buying a property is you end up with financial gains doing so....instead of throwing money away renting.

He made this mistake for 10yrs ....and came up with 5 reasons to continue making the same mistake.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Even ahbutt is smarter than him today

(21-12-2023, 07:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Even ahbutt is smarter than him today

Many China fan boys defend China as it makes bad policies that hurt its economy. They find ways an means to justify the mistakes.

That is why China economy is going downhill month after month.....quarter after quarter...and China stock will hit new multi yr lows today...why? They keep repeating and justifying mistakes.

Those who favorite activity is to argue with me on China should look at the facts and numbers...The Chinese themselves are pulling investments out of the market and property ..they are moving their money to Singapore Canada and Australia.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-12-2023, 07:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many China fan boys defend China as it makes bad policies that hurt its economy. They find ways an means to justify the mistakes.

That is why China economy is going downhill month after month.....quarter after quarter...and China stock will hit new multi yr lows today...why? They keep repeating and justifying mistakes.

Those who favorite activity is to argue with me on China should look at the facts and numbers...The Chinese themselves are pulling investments out of the market and property ..they are moving their money to Singapore Canada and Australia.

Why not spend time to improve yr cpfoa instead? Yr retirement not important to you?

It is good for foreigners not to buy Singapore property. 
Don't push up the prices. I 100% support the 60% taxes for Foreign buyers. Cheers!

PAP gov just too many "tear down and build new to wayang in order to get votes" culture.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(20-12-2023, 06:26 PM)Scythian Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQjeKTJsS8

How can that be??

No money?

Just say no money and shut up

(21-12-2023, 04:42 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  He's actually saying why buy a 99 lease property when you dun really own it?

Yet, have to pay yearly property tax