50yrs old no medical history no jab … died!! Any sympathy?

(23-09-2021, 03:55 PM)mikotan Wrote:  jab or no jab is his choice. no right or wrong.

But by doing that, medical resources could be better used on those who really cannot be jabbed.
Sometimes individual choices have a major impact on others and even the majority.
Look at the West, individual rights made Assmerica lumber 1 in death and infection. White colonial traxhes ex convicts Ozzie will be next with their anti lockdown protest.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(23-09-2021, 06:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But by doing that, medical resources could be better used on those who really cannot be jabbed.
Sometimes individual choices have a major impact on others and even the majority.
Look at the West, individual rights made Assmerica lumber 1 in death and infection. White colonial traxhes ex convicts Ozzie will be next with their anti lockdown protest.

That is a case of being in a fully democratic country.

(23-09-2021, 06:50 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a case of being in a fully democratic country.

But many here wanna behave like the failed West chow ang moh culture leh

(23-09-2021, 06:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But by doing that, medical resources could be better used on those who really cannot be jabbed.

Yes, jab is better but must give people choice of vaccines. Many are still fearful of mRNA for good reasons.  

Why don't approve Sinovac n Sinopharm? And then there will be no more excuses for those unvaxxed. S & S are at least on par with P & M in preventing serious illness.

(23-09-2021, 07:01 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes, jab is better but must give people choice of vaccines. Many are still fearful of mRNA for good reasons.  

Why don't approve Sinovac n Sinopharm? And then there will be no more excuses for those unvaxxed. S & S are at least on par with P & M in preventing serious illness.

They did not approve how you get jab and recognized as vaccinated to do things vaccinated people do. Stop dwelling on petty stuffs ... life is more than that. Get jabbed move on, live your life and leave international politics to petty politicians

The Chart consolidated than bull run

Aiyo...he couldn't even eat at a restaurant before he left. Anyway, he made his choice not to jab, so it is what it is.

Any deaths is precious life lost... RIP

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(23-09-2021, 01:58 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Very unlikely because a healthy 40 year old can definitely tahan both covid and vaccine if he received fast treatment.

Repeat Delta characteristic compare to other variant.

If the virus load in the air is high and remain high for some time, 
an younger and vaccinated exposed to such condition may also landed in hospital. 

The key is load. 
How to reduce or limit it is the key point.

(23-09-2021, 09:45 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Repeat Delta characteristic compare to other variant.

If the virus load in the air is high and remain high for some time, 
an younger and vaccinated exposed to such condition may also landed in hospital. 

The key is load. 
How to reduce or limit it is the key point.

How come you sound like there are intensive studies and hard evidence supporting??

(23-09-2021, 10:08 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  How come you sound like there are intensive studies and hard evidence supporting??

With 80% jabbed indeep the loads are hi.
What are they? framents of spiked poisoned blood cells.
I have inhaled such loadings. They attack my toe.
Inflammation swollen tightness due to debris.
Self medicated with Baking soda 1 teaspoon 3X per day.
https://www.bitchute.com/embed/NSrybzEyRufB/
Return to normal. Aciidiosis to normal i presumed.

(23-09-2021, 10:20 PM)singlon Wrote:  With 80% jabbed indeep the loads are hi.
What are they? framents of spiked poisoned blood cells.

Negative. The fibonacci series of interpolated concentrations of nucleic acid materials is pointing the other direction. Once the extreme probabilistic scenarios are approached believe at that point only nomadic random walk outcomes can be expected sorry to burst your bubbles.............

(23-09-2021, 10:24 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Negative. The fibonacci series of interpolated concentrations of nucleic acid materials is pointing the other direction. Once the extreme probabilistic scenarios are approached believe at that point only nomadic random walk outcomes can be expected sorry to burst your bubbles.............

Dr Robert Young is not to be trifled. Hard science not work for the mathematician if you are one.

Before vaccination uplorry - died of Covid-19 on Tuesday. He was not vaccinated and had no known medical conditions

After vaccination uplorry - died due to pre existing medical conditions

[Image: tenor.gif]

(23-09-2021, 10:30 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Before vaccination uplorry - died of Covid-19 on Tuesday. He was not vaccinated and had no known medical conditions

With such wisdom i take a Bow.

(23-09-2021, 06:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Only those with that mindset will come out with that conclusion.

My message is simple .... all you vaccine whinners, beachers, this cannot that cannot .... here is news ....  while you like a tantrum-throwing baby sitting on the floor .... waaaa waaaa  waaaaa ...... the rest of the world is moving forward, by end of the month if no more mutation .... the borders are OPEN
Yup.. the rest of the world is moving forward, we can have more cases, maybe 5000 new cases and 100 death a day, but we will still go ahead to open up..

If that is the stand our govt is taking, should have move forward 6 months ago..Even when Delta first hit Singapore in end Apr, we should not have HA2, just go ahead since jab or no jab, cases are spiking.. The only diff is the number of people who die..

And lastly, task force till today still refused to answer, or they are totally clueless about it, where the spike comes from.

We only open up to Germany and Brunei without SHN, can't be folks from these 2 countries caused our spike.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-09-2021, 07:01 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes, jab is better but must give people choice of vaccines. Many are still fearful of mRNA for good reasons.  

and novavax is coming on the way.  hope they approve this non mrdna vacc

(24-09-2021, 02:26 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yup.. the rest of the world is moving forward, we can have more cases, maybe 5000 new cases and 100 death a day, but we will still go ahead to open up..

If that is the stand our govt is taking, should have move forward 6 months ago..Even when Delta first hit Singapore in end Apr, we should not have HA2, just go ahead since jab or no jab, cases are spiking.. The only diff is the number of people who die..

And lastly, task force till today still refused to answer, or they are totally clueless about it, where the spike comes from.

We only open up to Germany and Brunei without SHN, can't be folks from these 2 countries caused our spike.

Yes, yes, you can continue to dwell and pine over it .... we are moving forward. Open up the more, mass infection is part of an endemic process and death too. 
So far we have only 63 which is one of the lowest in the world.

(23-09-2021, 10:30 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Before vaccination uplorry - died of Covid-19 on Tuesday. He was not vaccinated and had no known medical conditions

exbabu booked yr booster jab already? really df

Black Swan event. Dont worry. He was the chosen one by God.