60 Minutes ‘Chinese spy’ Liqiang Wang refused asylum in Australia

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n...a09a2e4dfd

[Image: 62-B6-D9-CF-DAB4-4856-AA4-F-97-B424-F7-B946.png]

Send him to stay with Kokee, Way and sharexchange. Can mass orgy

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Kokee's supporter.

Can online hate posts be used as supporting evidence for asylum applications later?

(10-01-2023, 09:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Can online hate posts be used as supporting evidence for asylum applications later?

This entire thing is fake, how could a 28 yo man be in charge of intelligence operations in HK, Taiwan and Australia? He is either a fake or a small fly, and Morrison and We English Tsai used it to win the election. Now Australia U turn already.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

A great Chinese Hero, for willing to spill CCP’s dirty little secrets.

This scumbag help Hsai and DPP to won last erection in Taiwan

CIA behind his lies? 
So go back to US.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

He can elope with Ms Sai to Assmerica!  Rotfl

LOL! This was big news in OZ Land in 2019...
What can I say ? Aussie media tio conn'd big big.  Rotfl

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVbRdlbGGlFtfGJmijeFP...Q&usqp=CAU]

(11-01-2023, 10:08 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  A great Chinese Hero, for willing to spill CCP’s dirty little secrets.

Errr...you call this liar a "hero" ? Laughing

(11-01-2023, 10:05 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  This entire thing is fake, how could a 28 yo man be in charge of intelligence operations in HK, Taiwan and Australia? He is either a fake or a small fly, and Morrison and We English Tsai used it to win the election. Now Australia U turn already.

Aussie Scythian don't even dare to touch this Thread  HA!

Laughing

So it is not true west spread sensational falsehoods...they actually check...this is why this guy is discredited.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He is going to get his smelly kkj sliced off back in China Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

only place to accept him is America la...Australia is in China sphere of control , even trade as well

Dumn fark go to US la

(15-01-2023, 05:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So it is not true west spread sensational falsehoods...they actually check...this is why this guy is discredited.

These are just pawns.

When the pawns are no longer useful, they will just dump!

(15-01-2023, 05:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So it is not true west spread sensational falsehoods...they actually check...this is why this guy is discredited.

The west told you that?

The Chinese already informed the dimwits in Aussielaand that William is a liar and fraud...
Global Times even reported his criminal cases in 2019...but then the west ignores China's info and failed to check...until over 3 years later.
Funni u now claim "not true west spread sensational falsehoods". HA!
Rolleyes

Global Times published allegations against Wang in 2019.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1175111.shtml

(17-01-2023, 01:19 PM)Manthink Wrote:  The Chinese already informed the dimwits in Aussielaand that William is a liar and fraud...
Global Times even reported his criminal cases in 2019...but then the west ignores China's info and failed to check...until over 3 years later.
Funni u now claim "not true west spread sensational falsehoods". HA!
Rolleyes

Global Times published allegations against Wang in 2019.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1175111.shtml

Sgbutt doesn't respect any truth from China!

He prefers to believe in Angmoh LIES!

I think he took the 辱澳是工作、留澳是生活 too extremely liao.

(17-01-2023, 01:51 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I think he took the 辱澳是工作、留澳是生活 too extremely liao.

Aren't u aware Google often does a horrible job translating into Chinese language ?

... and that it only makes your posting more fake than it already is. Big Grin

(17-01-2023, 01:44 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbutt doesn't respect any truth from China!  He prefers to believe in Angmoh LIES!

I often wonder who is more stupid when comes to topic about China :  

The western gov and its media....OR their unquestioning fans.. ?

Big Grin

(17-01-2023, 02:17 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I often wonder who is more stupid when comes to topic about China :  

The western gov and its media....OR their unquestioning fans.. ?

Big Grin

The west is 反华,these 土狗 are 辱华
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

typical PRC fraudster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Liqia...citizen%22.

This guy’s story is so out of whack that anybody with half a brain would have cast doubt immediately. I reckon it would probably take at most a few days for the Australian government to figure out he’s a true and true fraud.

The fact that they did nothing all the way until the change of government and quite conveniently at a time when preliminary indications point to a thawing of relations between China and Australia suggests that this whole saga is 100% politically motivated and managed.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

(17-01-2023, 02:28 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  This guy’s story is so out of whack that anybody with half a brain would have cast doubt immediately. I reckon it would probably take at most a few days for the Australian government to figure out he’s a true and true fraud.

The fact that they did nothing all the way until the change of government and quite conveniently at a time when preliminary indications point to a thawing of relations between China and Australia suggests that this whole saga is 100% politically motivated and managed.

Australian garment did it on purpose lah, Morrison wanted to use this to smear China for spying Austrian garment but it was all made up. English Tsai used it to win the last election with landslide victory against KMT’s candidate Han Kuoyu.

[Image: Screenshot-20230117-144657-Chrome.jpg]

Another xiasway who's lucky that she din run to Australia

(15-01-2023, 10:12 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  These are just pawns.

When the pawns are no longer useful, they will just dump!
I agree, they will discard a pawn when it had served it's purpose......... Clapping

(17-01-2023, 02:28 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  This guy’s story is so out of whack that anybody with half a brain would have cast doubt immediately. I reckon it would probably take at most a few days for the Australian government to figure out he’s a true and true fraud.

The fun fact is Canberra continue to ran with that 2019 story about "a Chinese Spy" and then playing up the "Chinese virus" in the following years shows just  the type of Assh0les running that country. Apparently LKY's prediction  "White Trash" has cum TRUE.

Big Grin

Not so long ago...some trash news from Australia....

https://www.theage.com.au/national/the-m...53d0x.html