6000 cases a day is just too high, I am staying home until it falls

I believe Omicron is milder but many scientists said "milder but not mild".

Long covid and other long term problems remain a risk.

It's not that I am paranoid. It's true risk is low but staying at home is not a big deal.

Of one can minimise further should just do it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

There should be around 4% of population already in close contact with a potential Positive but not tested yet..

Surely there is Local spread within the community for sure.

Nevertheless the MTF as usual " cover their backside " claim can hit 15k if I remember?

(26-01-2022, 05:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I believe Omicron is milder but many scientists said "milder but not mild".

It's not that I am paranoid. It's true risk is low but staying at home is not a big deal.

You live such a sad life

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Actually the cases have been high all the while. But MTF and MOH hid it from us by not declaring the protocol 2 cases.

Why did you think the US labeled us as unknown earlier? Now LL have to redeclare Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-01-2022, 06:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually the cases have been high all the while.  But MTF and MOH hid it from us by not declaring the protocol 2 cases.

Why did you think the US labeled us as unknown earlier?  Now LL have to redeclare Laughing

true or not spore undeclared
pap pride thrmselves 101% transparency

(26-01-2022, 05:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I believe Omicron is milder but many scientists said "milder but not mild".

Better eat decent food during your self impose detention otherwise you might suffer malnutrition again........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-01-2022, 06:56 PM)talky Wrote:  true or not spore undeclared

Yes, they themselves said so too Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-01-2022, 06:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Better eat decent food during your self impose detention otherwise you might suffer malnutrition again........ Big Grin

If self imposed detention, must eat a balanced diet, meat for protein, veg. for vitamin C and rice for carbohydrate for energy...

You cannot stay at home for too long.
Double masks, mouth and nose wash if to go out.
Nasal spray is also available if you want to find. Works for couple hours then need to reinhale again.. 

Better to educate others to do the same, then transmission will fall.

I went out today. Super crowded outside.

Those ah- soh can sit around for 1 hour and chat. Others can walk inside Sheng Siong round and round.

They are damn good in spreading covid.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-01-2022, 08:22 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  You cannot stay at home for too long.
Nasal spray is also available if you want to find. Works for couple hours then need to reinhale again.. 

That is good advice which should be heeded.....

It could hit 60,000 a fay

(26-01-2022, 06:56 PM)talky Wrote:  true or not spore undeclared

Judging the trend and some delayed reporting.

Strong possibility of under reporting by at least 50%

(26-01-2022, 07:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes, they themselves said so too Big Grin

Numbers are kept exceptionally low

Daily numbers reported by Australia and Singapore

Daily Australia cases reported are more accurate and far more reliable than Singapore.

Why is that so?

Can go Indonesia soon ; is that place higher infection rate than Sg ?

(27-01-2022, 05:58 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Can go Indonesia soon ; is that place higher infection rate than Sg ?

Minister Ong Ye Kung cannot advice Singaporeans travelling overseas, you take your own risk.

Clearly, Minister Ong Ye Kung himself is exhausted.

(26-01-2022, 08:22 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  You cannot stay at home for too long.

Wear no degree specs too if one does not wear one.

Song Boh, you voted for this. crying

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What a humji!

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(27-01-2022, 10:52 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  What a humji!

????????????????????? Thinking Huh

Aiya, as long as you are jabbed and boostered …. why bother?

I went out and see everything is normal.

(27-01-2022, 11:31 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya, as long as you are jabbed and boostered …. why bother?

You can enrol for my class in my studio and I will teach you 九阳神功。

(27-01-2022, 11:31 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya, as long as you are jabbed and boostered …. why bother?

As long as we obey what the govt. proposed, like taking a 4th jab, so be it, and hope for the best.......

The task force has lost control and probably dont know how to contain it.

Just admit it and give up

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(27-01-2022, 12:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You can enrol for my class in my studio and I will teach you 九阳神功。

We can "exchange exchange "because I am trained in full 如來神掌 he is my master

[Image: c1i-Le-FUGY8-U9a1vh-NUk-M24-RBhrv.jpg]
[/font][/size][/font][/color]

if you are staying in a good class bungalow, then what you have done is right.

but if you stay in HDB flat, there is not much use.

your neighbors upstairs cough at the window , and the droplets can fly into your window.

the virus can also come from your toilet.

(27-01-2022, 12:57 PM)debono Wrote:  As long as we obey what the govt. proposed, like taking a 4th jab, so be it, and hope for the best.......

Not says everything we obey, but under the current situation, clever can liow dun try to act clever. Everyone is encountering this the first time

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post