Sgbufffett why your tread “Dow will rebound sharply, rebound imminent”

posted yesterday night 1100pm deleted?Deleted?? By you??

(27-11-2021, 08:20 AM)Zannn Wrote:  posted yesterday night 1100pm deleted?Deleted?? By you??

If he don't delete, he'll be a very zhun reverse indicator.

Yes, what happened?

I read the posting.

An "impressive " chart was also attached.

not easy to be a 神机妙算赛诸葛. fyi, zhuge liang was a great military strategist and a prognosticator. if alive today, shd hv made a lot from from the markets, and that indian guru boy no match at all

We r in a serious moment in time.
A crime is committed.
UN funds only 1.6% aided anybody.
The rest will be used to revalue the Great Global currencies reset
marker Irag Dinar 4.18.
city or City state carrying it out:
Zurich and Singapore
Evergrande left only 1/10 of her size.
PS
if fireworks please keep calm.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Not sure what happened.

Can't seem to find it.

I expect Dow to rise after a sharp selloff

Unfortunately the trading was half day on Friday so it did not have time to bounce up

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dow closed down 900 pts, now future down almost 1350, plunges another 450 after closing, come monday, further south.
all these tikam tikam here 50% chances.
new mutation is 1 reason, china is another.
this print & debt world today, miserable to human.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(27-11-2021, 10:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not sure what happened.

Can't seem to find it.

Unfortunately the trading was half day on Friday so it did not have time to bounce up

Not sure what happened? Act blur lah.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

sgbuffet just help soros ah pa win money due to some uncle follows? sgsoros i meant sgbuffet big win.

Deleted by Sgbutt!

We cannot forsee what will happened.  New devpt can just popped taking many by shock just like what happened now.  The emergence of Amicron virus.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(27-11-2021, 10:11 AM)kokee Wrote:  Dow closed down 900 pts, now future down almost 1350, plunges another 450 after closing, come monday, further south.
all these tikam tikam here 50% chances.
new mutation is 1 reason, china is another.
this print & debt world today, miserable to human.

Wah where u see futures down another 450?

(27-11-2021, 10:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not sure what happened.

Can't seem to find it.

The after market should rebound if the chart is good. It continues to fall dude. This reading is not good, just fine tune the mistake and you will be better next time bro.

(28-11-2021, 10:58 PM)Zannn Wrote:  The after market should rebound if the chart is good. It continues to fall dude. This reading is not good, just fine tune the mistake and you will be better next time bro.

If you have some sibling or parents who are not so interested in stock market, ask them if they heard new variant, Omicron, that is now spreading everywhere.

If they heard about it, the correction is more or less over.

Understand?

The way fear spreads these days is fast...traders sell first and ask questions later.

This lead to sharp 1-2 day corrections and rapid rebounds.

For longer term investors look for such selloffs to buy.

10yr bond yields fell....that is actually more important. Oil fell leading to less inflation ....that is also important to keep markets rising..but the traders don't care when they dumped on Friday.

They will reflect back later and act.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Trust me. I am always correct. If the Dow doesn’t go up, it will go down. Or trade sideways. Trust me. I am always right Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

More deep technicals.

The last relatively"big correction" is too close for current one to be a major correction.

The market let off lots of steam in Sep 2021.

Also, likely Friday selloff mark the major bottom for HSI. The gap for Dow and HSi is like hell and heaven. Closing of this gap will be a big theme next yr and the money spigot revolves.

[Image: NDLOpon.png]

(29-11-2021, 07:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you have some sibling or parents who are not so interested in stock market, ask them if they heard new variant, Omicron, that is now spreading everywhere.

If they heard about it, the correction is more or less over.

Understand?

The way fear spreads these days is fast...traders sell first and ask questions later.

This lead to sharp 1-2 day corrections and rapid rebounds.

For longer term investors look for such selloffs to buy.

10yr bond yields fell....that is actually more important. Oil fell leading to less inflation ....that is also important to keep markets rising..but the traders don't care when they dumped on Friday.

They will reflect back later and act.

Good observation bro, it did rebound but it seem selling pressure too heavy. Market not convinced the up momentum with new variant.

BerichiaLiat
Crime committed by UN.
1.6% of trillion don't know got s or not only aid anybody.
Revaluation of currencies so they can profit
error on that Iraq dinar it is 4.81 as marker in the operande.
Evergrande not take the bait and taken out of the chinese stock
exchange. U know like Golman sack pays for his pawn ticket interest.
Anyway 90% olady evaporated.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(29-11-2021, 02:16 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Good observation bro, it did rebound but it seem selling pressure too heavy. Market not convinced the up momentum with new variant.

The new Omiscorn Covid-19 virus is the cause of the downward trend of  all stocks around the world, everybody is jittery, therefore the markets move south.. crying