The truth about life as a Polytechnic Student

Part 1

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2014/08/...chnic.html

Part 2

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2014/08/...ic_28.html

I always telling those O levels students " IF " can go JC just go JC and study hard ONLY 2 years straight go NUS/NTU. Good an example my nieces , last time their dad casually ask me which route good? I straight tell him go JC. Actually I know their dad already wan their kids go JC just ask for Fun.

Now my niece, getting good pay than her friend who go grad from poly.

Unlike go Poly , you need to study 3 years usually more like " rotting around " eating at " fancy food courts " inside , etc you in fact spend More money in Poly than in JC yet PAY More school fee and Worst, want to go NUS/NTU you need to fight for the top percent not just within your class also in your department.

This is why Most Poly grad if want to further their study go SIM ,
That Uni SIT is create for Poly grad in fact as poly grad always complain why they cannot go NUS/NTU blah blah.

Let's put it simple, if poly grad also can go NUS/NTU so call " pass the exam " than what the heck JC is there?

Lastly Look at our Million dollars Ministers , some are scholars , they are all formerly from JC.

Look at the Real world , CEO around MOST also formerly From JC.

Poly always like to use Mr Sim , or that secret Lab CEO , so call formerly Poly student but look how many percent of them out there ?
Most CEO , even lawyers, doc are mostly formerly from JC.

only just 1 percent are those so all used to be poly grad.

WOT din read

weak...

me no go poly, after A level, go straight to harvard Uni study econ.

Not surprise, today poly entry standard can be quite low.
Can be divided to 4 Dip NTC1 NTC2 NTC3 standard of 20years ago.
Big gulf between good and weak.

In 90s quite a number that enter JC also go to Poly, things change after Tony
made changes

(01-04-2023, 11:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I always telling those O levels students " IF " can go JC just go JC and study hard ONLY 2 years straight go NUS/NTU. Good an example my nieces , last time their dad casually ask me which route good? I straight tell him go JC. Actually I know their dad already wan their kids go JC just ask for Fun.

Now my niece, getting good pay than her friend who go grad from poly.

Unlike go Poly , you need to study 3 years usually more like " rotting around " eating at " fancy food courts " inside , etc you in fact spend More money in Poly than in JC yet PAY More school fee and Worst, want to go NUS/NTU you need to fight for the top percent not just within your class also in your department.

This is why Most Poly grad if want to further their study go SIM ,
That Uni SIT is create for Poly grad in fact as poly grad always complain why they cannot go NUS/NTU blah blah.

Let's put it simple, if poly grad also can go NUS/NTU so call " pass the exam " than what the heck JC is there?

Lastly Look at our Million dollars Ministers , some are scholars , they are all formerly from JC.

Look at the Real world , CEO around MOST also formerly From JC.

Poly always like to use Mr Sim , or that secret Lab CEO , so call formerly Poly student but look how many percent of them out there ?
Most CEO , even lawyers, doc are mostly formerly from JC.

only just 1 percent are those so all used to be poly grad.

not true even if u are top scholar w  1st class  honours distictions may not be a minister or grade1 overly paid civil servant
key is who u know are u v obediently no arguement to cary out as order to do so

(02-04-2023, 01:40 PM)talky Wrote:  not true even if u are top scholar w  1st class  honours distictions may not be a minister or grade1 overly paid civil servant
key is who u know are u v obediently no arguement to cary out as order to do so

Once you go civil service Obviously Automatic is just Yes daily , no need bring brain go work also can.
As long you know how to please Directors.

If the student thinks her poly experience of doing projects and group work is bad, she has another four years of it in uni and another forty years of working life of the same thing.

Strawberry generation just wants to chill their way through life with little effort.

(02-04-2023, 02:34 PM)starbugs Wrote:  If the student thinks her poly experience of doing projects and group work is bad, she has another four years of it in uni and another forty years of working life of the same thing.

Strawberry generation just wants to chill their way through life with little effort.

This is what I already mention earlier. " IF " can go JC , just go JC. Study hard ONLY for 2 years and as long you pass you straight go either NUS or NTU.

Unlike Poly, you spend 3 years. One extra year. Next even you so call pass exam Don't think you can straight go NUS or NTU.
As mention early in my post, You have to fight for the TOP 1 percent not just within your own class also the Whole department in your courses.