7 things you should know about Li Shengwu, a Harvard tenured

7 things you should know about Li Shengwu, a Harvard tenured professor & Lee Hsien Yang’s son

Academic achievements, family feuds and 'self-exile' — it has been quite the rollercoaster for the Harvard associate professor.

👉 https://tsl.to/lishengwufacts

@mustsharenews

Lucky guy, managed to find a gd place to settle and 安身立命
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Li Hsien Yang is so blessed to hv such a smart and brilliant son. Li Sheng-Wu is so talented and can be anytime so much better than any minister.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(12-03-2024, 06:21 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Li Hsien Yang is so blessed to hv such a smart and brilliant son. Li Sheng-Wu is so talented and can be anytime so much better than any minister.

But u are full of sheet!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

i believe is the 1st sporean to get a tenure employment fr a us university  not a 3rd class university ah !!
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

There can only be one princeling in waiting. That’s why he was driven out.

So is Lawrence Wong the next Woody Goh? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-03-2024, 07:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  There can only be one princeling in waiting. That’s why he was driven out.

So is Lawrence Wong the next Woody Goh? Big Grin

HOPE BOTH WILL END UP SINGLE.....................or both marry blacks or Indians..............let FamiLEE die out..............

(12-03-2024, 06:21 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Li Hsien Yang is so blessed to hv such a smart and brilliant son. Li Sheng-Wu is so talented and can be anytime so much better than any minister.

Brain drain?

8Umbrella Umbrella

(12-03-2024, 07:14 PM)talky Wrote:  i believe is the 1st sporean to get a tenure employment fr a us university  not a 3rd class university ah !!
Li Sheng-Wu hv done his father proud. Am glad for them.

They're not political active at all when LKY was alive.

Lived happily and benefited from Singapore's governance, legalities, rules, democratic political system, economical growth, educational system, social development etc..
Especially LHY, enjoying at all of our Govt link companies as CEO. Gained wealth for his own family. 

It is good that he has a capable son. 
But it is meaningless to Singaporean, since he intentionally publishing material or intentionally doing an act which imputes improper motives to the Court or impugns its integrity, propriety or impartiality. 
Pose a risk of undermining the public’s confidence in the Singapore Court’s ability to administer justice.

"Mr Li in July that year shared links to news articles from the The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times on his personal Facebook page.

In the private post, which was meant for friends, he commented that the Singapore Government was “very litigious” and has a “pliant court system”

Singapore’s Attorney-General’s Chambers (AGC) subsequently sued Mr Li for contempt of court.

In January 2020, Mr Li said he will stop participating in the legal proceedings due to his objections towards certain events.

Mr Li was found guilty of contempt of court in late July 2020 and fined S$15,000, which he would have to pay within the next two weeks or serve a week in jail.

In an August 2020 Facebook post, Mr Li shared he will be paying the fine to “buy some peace and quiet”, but did not admit to guilt. “I disagree that my words were illegal,” he wrote.".......

In Singapore, all political party, or opposition parties, or members, must follow our country jurisdiction. Inorder to fulfil the political system in seeking a mandate from our voters. To be elected democratically as our Government. 

WP, PSP, etc members have no problem in it. 

Why LHY and family cannot accept Singapore jurisdiction. Inorder to be voted in our Parliament and lead Singapore as our leader?

After all, they had lived in Singapore into their adulthood comfortably under PAP rules. 
Now telling us Singapore changed 100%, turned into jungle law overnight? Just only after they faced some legal issues in Singapore? 
Hmm....🤔
And LHY wife is a top notch lawyer in a international firm. Can it be so simple?

And all of this family saga happened without any change of our commoners lives. 
The governance, jurisdiction and whatever they complained changed, are still the same to us. Before and after LKY present. 
No difference at all, all of our Opposition Political leaders are still in Parliament..🤣

If LHY family really want to help Singaporean to have a better living, government. 
They should follow every opposition party member, abide by Singapore law, join our General Election, fight to kick out PAP. 
Take over our ruling party and be the next Govt. LHY or his son can be the next PM.
Every Singaporean will respect him as we respected LKY.

Moonrab!
Seeking your expert opinion as to why The Economist reported the British Westminster System in Singapore is rotten

real talent got booted out and left behind are fake and mediocre sheep that only knows how to copy their predecessor on the way they talk
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(13-03-2024, 03:00 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Moonrab!
Seeking your expert opinion as to why The Economist reported the British Westminster System in Singapore is rotten

Only your head and heart are rotten..🤣🤣

We Singaporean voted for it, because it is all about our life. 
And not about yours or any foreigner.

(13-03-2024, 07:53 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Only your head and heart are rotten..🤣🤣

We Singaporean voted for it, because it is all about our life. 
And not about yours or any foreigner.

Not that bad 
Germstar worse wicked and evil so
Much hate that ah peh has

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(13-03-2024, 04:13 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  real talent got booted out and left behind are fake and mediocre sheep that only knows how to copy their predecessor on the way they talk
All this while, MIWs are fearful of those who are smart, intelligent, eloquent and strong in character. They wil use all ways to eliminate those who are far more better than them. We knew it too well.