70-year-old widow fell into an online love scam, committed suicide

Officer Nalini of the Commercial Crime Investigation Team of the Seberang Perai Central Police pointed out that a Chinese woman from Bukit Mertajam met an online friend on Facebook, who claimed to be a young man living in the United States. "The Chinese woman's husband has passed away and her children are working in Kuala Lumpur. I believe she fell in love with her because of loneliness."

She said that the two parties interacted on Facebook for about a year. At the request of her "American boyfriend", the Chinese woman provided him with funds to start a business, and even mortgaged the house and withdrew the provident fund, remitting a total of 700,000 ringgit to the other party.

"Afterwards, the Chinese woman realized that she had been deceived, so she went to the police station to report the crime. At that time, the Chinese woman collapsed and even said she was going to commit suicide."

https://news.seehua.com/?p=1047803

Fake news lah

Most scams are love scams followed by impersonation scams.

70 y old scumbag.

She should be realistic. Why would a young man be interested in a 70yr old ah por? Dumbass.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

this type u must get the ang mo IT expert to catch him
https://youtu.be/h7rHWj96GhM

(11-09-2023, 11:59 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  She should be realistic.  Why would a young man be interested in a 70yr old ah por? Dumbass.
Can't say...some younger guys like old CBs...although rule of thumb older prefer younger  

Lol

(11-09-2023, 12:08 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Can't say...some younger guys like old CBs...although rule of thumb older prefer younger  

Lol

Really har?  Maybe these guys like the chao sng smell of the wizened old cbs Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I went to the Bank and the lady told me that she had come across

one woman who lost EVERYTHING in her bank to a fake lover

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-09-2023, 12:16 PM)Ola Wrote:  I went to the Bank and the lady told me that she had come across

one woman who lost EVERYTHING in her bank to a fake lover
Jau like younger CB. Me same.

Love is blind.....husband passed away children work oversea stay alone very lonely meh....?

(11-09-2023, 02:55 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Love is blind.....husband passed away children work oversea stay alone very lonely meh....?

There is always banana and cucumber. But at this age not so much of that act but more on the emotional needs like someone to listen to you chit chat etc etc.

(11-09-2023, 08:52 AM)theold Wrote:  Officer Nalini of the Commercial Crime Investigation Team of the Seberang Perai Central Police pointed out that a Chinese woman from Bukit Mertajam met an online friend on Facebook, who claimed to be a young man living in the United States. "The Chinese woman's husband has passed away and her children are working in Kuala Lumpur. I believe she fell in love with her because of loneliness."

She said that the two parties interacted on Facebook for about a year. At the request of her "American boyfriend", the Chinese woman provided him with funds to start a business, and even mortgaged the house and withdrew the provident fund, remitting a total of 700,000 ringgit to the other party.

"Afterwards, the Chinese woman realized that she had been deceived, so she went to the police station to report the crime. At that time, the Chinese woman collapsed and even said she was going to commit suicide."

https://news.seehua.com/?p=1047803

no pity for this old White-meat-loving ''Sarong Party Girl''................so old liao still itching for white meat..................if i were her son, i'll lament the money lost...............not her life lost.......... Cool