766 new cases only?? Dec 3

Ho say liao.

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/covid-19-dec-3-singapore/

(03-12-2021, 10:23 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Ho say liao.

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/covid-19-dec-3-singapore/

Early reporting mah ..next time report 12noon ..maybe 500 cases nia

I thought the important things to look at are the number of deaths and people in ICU? Number of infected we already know is not accurate.

(03-12-2021, 10:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I thought the important things to look at are the number of deaths and people in ICU? Number of infected we already know is not accurate.

You got a point there, we need to know the number of deaths and those who require oxygen supplementation and those in ICU..... Big Grin

Cant believe you guys still trust the figures.

(03-12-2021, 10:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I thought the important things to look at are the number of deaths and people in ICU? Number of infected we already know is not accurate.

9 only mah

(03-12-2021, 10:42 PM)EXBB Wrote:  9 only mah

Slightly down lor. Past couple of months I think average about 10-12?

Waiting for sage to leave his home... Smile

Imported cases seem to be on the uptrend, obviously this is due to the opening up policy. 

The gist is will all these imported cases be spreading the virus here unwittingly?

More worrying will be some imported foreigners carrying the new variant  here without any one knowing. 

Sigh.

(03-12-2021, 10:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Slightly down lor. Past couple of months I think average about 10-12?

I would think the daily  infected cases are no longer reflective of actual infected, cos many mild cases will not do ART testing at home and will not surface to MOH.
If the death rate remains constant, 9 dead would mean around 4K of infected cases using the old ratio.

And I also believe the death count will likely be under reported as those a small minority doing home recovery and had died at home wouldn't be added to this daily figure.

dun be too happy yet if someone says it's like a snake and ladder game

Covid fatigue... how many out there really art except civil serpents 🤔

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Testing do improve but we will never know is the scale is maintain or enlarge.
Daily death numbers has to shrink 7 to 8 , to confirm the trending down.
Hope to see that before can concluded.

The important thing is the 2 parallel downtrend lines and whether we have a breakout to the upside confirmation,
You can't just say the low was 3. It is pattern reading and the accuracy of that parallel lines drawn.

Delta is dying, Omicron is mild, end of pandemic. No need boosters, end of discrimination.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Good news and let enjoy the holiday now.