https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...d.6589113/

Sacked is too heavy a word.
Just STOP.
Listen to the Dr/s.

I think its small issue.

Syonan scum : see, told you not to take Sinovac jabs. Smile

No turning back liow ...... live with India variant black fungus

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

what happened in Britain and Israel taught us a good lesson that Delta variant is very powerful many fully vaccinated also kena Covid, the daily cases in Israel jumped from 30ish to 5000-8000, very terrible.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-08-31-at-20-08-25-GRAPHE...CCINES.png]

(31-08-2021, 08:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No turning back liow ...... live with India variant black fungus

news said 2/3 of Indians have been infected already, many died and some recovered. Must be very careful with new Ceca arriving from India to  test multiple times a few days apart to ensure all of them are Covid free.

I always say last time 2 digit unlink cases, task force jump up and down..

Now that they reached the 80% KPI, 80 unlink cases treat like it is a small matter..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(31-08-2021, 08:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  news said 2/3 of Indians have been infected already, many died and some recovered. Must be very careful with new Ceca arriving from India to  test multiple times a few days apart to ensure all of them are Covid free.

they are currently banned from coming in .... lets make it permanent  Thumbsup

Not much OKY can do unless govt passes a law to fine people (e.g. the bugger in this forum) who won't see doctor or do ART test despite having obvious serious Covid symptoms.

Endemic liao. 

Corridor Ong testing out home recovery program so hospitals not overwhelmed with non serious cases. Heavy bet on vaccines to prevent hospitalisation and deaths. If more and more vaxxed people get hospitalised and die, 4G all must resign.

(31-08-2021, 09:32 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Endemic liao. 

Corridor Ong testing out home recovery program so hospitals not overwhelmed with non serious cases. Heavy bet on vaccines to prevent hospitalisation and deaths. If more and more vaxxed people get hospitalised and die, 4G all must resign.

Can ah mak explain for below fall?

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coron...indonesia/

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...ll-sources

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Govt should implement testings nation wide to narrow down the unlinked cases.

He met the KPI of asking people to vaccinate. He'll boh daiji won't get sacked.

(31-08-2021, 09:26 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Not much OKY can do unless govt passes a law to fine people (e.g. the bugger in this forum) who won't see doctor or do ART test despite having obvious serious Covid symptoms.

Strange why Lau Jac doesn’t want to test despite so obvious symptoms.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

OYK said once vaccinated, delta will be like common flu can rest at home. So I urge him to open up immediately to test real world efficacy.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Ong YK has been a great disappointment.

Out of the 3 Successors, Chan is a National Defeat, Heng is too soft, left with Ong.

But now we know, he messed up MOE, too.

OUT!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Putting OYK vs Virus? 
Fire vs water. 
Doing all he can. 
See so many iron teeth mask below chin. 
Talk loudly at eateries. Then blame OYK...

The word, sad, sadly not in the vocabulary, displaced by resign and retain due benefits.

he's probably ambitious
lobbying for capitalists
guarantees a welcome

listening to you n me
entails a never ending critism that are pointless!

so how? SO HOW?
sinkiis need to be fed by ft

hit 80% already
open la!

you still not vaccinated?
good luck to you!
dont kena else the topic will be
'3 dead yesterday and they were not vaccinated or 2nd dose havent reached 14days yet.'

(01-09-2021, 12:21 AM)Reallymeh Wrote:  They are already asking us to self test. 6 free test kits coming to each household

Self test unlike PCR test , need to carry out few times along a  week.

Testings must conducted at a few GRC so can find those unlinked cases, in fact just need one member of the household
to do the test.

Today’s Straits Times mentioned a more immediate concern ….. that’s the African strain, more deadly than the Indian strain. Think the present sets of vaccines cannot stop you from being infected.

tomorrow will be a better day

(01-09-2021, 07:46 PM)surfer Wrote:  Today’s Straits Times mentioned a more immediate concern ….. that’s the African strain, more deadly than the Indian strain. Think the present sets of vaccines cannot stop you from being infected.

Yes yes, I read .... its called Mu variant ....its from South Assmerica

Side note on the climate:
https://t.me/cirstenw/593

3 gorges dam nuclear reactors not function
due to earthquates by Rods of God from space.

https://nationalinterest.org/sites/defau...k=UlPvuZmn

(31-08-2021, 07:54 PM)amata Wrote:  Syonan scum : see, told you not to take Sinovac jabs. Smile

Winnie still keeping your cut off balls? Clapping

(31-08-2021, 09:26 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Not much OKY can do unless govt passes a law to fine people (e.g. the bugger in this forum) who won't see doctor or do ART test despite having obvious serious Covid symptoms.

It is no way you can make 100% of the ppl follow rules.
There will definitely got some ppl dont listen or follow due to whatsoever reasons/excuses they may have.

Setting rules/laws always punish the good ppl who actually follows rules. Meaning more stringent setup once new rules/laws impose.

So education is the most important way to make ppl understand the seriousness if not doing so.
Just like they keep telling us, dont take vaccine, the complication will be more severe. This is the right thing to do.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

In the beginning God says let there be light
You can't distroy virus or bacteria or fungus
They are there to support Man survival.

(01-09-2021, 10:20 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  OYK said once vaccinated, delta will be like common flu can rest at home. So I urge him to open up immediately to test real world efficacy.

The real world is very cruel. Live or mati already make known to all adults globally.

the more cases found now is reduce risk down the road.

more swap test to uncover more case
is better then unknown spreading.
the multiply factor below one.
the virus might disappear. or maybe with some luck it mutate into
a harmless strain.