8 Facts About the Ang Mo Kio Sers Saga That Everyone is Talking About

8 Facts About the Ang Mo Kio Sers Saga That Everyone is Talking About

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/facts-ang-mo-kio-sers-singapore/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

How come the valuation of the existing flats are so low? Thought resale value in ang mo kio should be higher than 450k?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(19-06-2022, 07:15 PM)winbig Wrote:  How come the valuation of the existing flats are so low? Thought resale value in ang mo kio should be higher than 450k?

Shouldn't be too low imo as the SERS site is just beside the future Tavistock MRT.
10mins walking distance to AMK MRT station.
And for me, also within walking distance (15mins) to Serangoon Gardens.

https://blog.sgtrains.com/2022/01/serang...n-q2-2022/
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

[Image: 345-D8-C4-B-7-FD3-406-F-B4-E2-9273-A75-EF4-FD.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Another attempted Daylight robbery ? Gross
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Anyone thought abt those after 55 do not have enough the $192,000 lockout retirement in the CPF? If after compensation , $100+ K will most likely lock into the CPF. End they have to fork out more plus interest to pay for the new flat. No debt to retire becomes end up with more debt. Haizzzz. Citizen's well being is not important than their
own material gain?
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

(19-06-2022, 09:22 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Another attempted Daylight robbery ? Gross

A jhk like you has no business to be posting this.  Go talk about your Muhyiddin in lowyat.   Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-06-2022, 10:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A jhk like you has no business to be posting this.  Go talk about your Muhyiddin in lowyat.   Rolleyes

Strange....Why u keep repeating the same old mistakes ?  Let's recall :

1. You said "no business to be posting this."...and yet u forget as a SGrean, I am entitled to my view on how certain policy affect the weakest of the demographic..

2. You said "your Muhyiddin" - when everyone knows he is not longer the current Bolehland PM.

3. You love painting me as a "jhk" when the fact remains I, as SGrean, has raised concern with policies that affect my fellow SGreans...esp our Pioneer Generations.
    Perhaps it is time for u to grow up and make better informed postings.

(19-06-2022, 09:30 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Anyone thought abt those after 55 do not have enough the $192,000 lockout retirement in the CPF? If after compensation , $100+ K will most likely lock into the CPF. End they have to fork out more plus interest to pay for the new flat. No debt to retire becomes end up with more debt. Haizzzz. Citizen's well being is not important than their
own  material gain?

PAP scam damn good one. They can screw dumbfarks and yet get voted.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

You shd ask how come private get higher valuation if kena enbloc but not hdb flat kena Sers. Not double standard meh?

In that case private shd follow HDB Sers having lower valuation when kena enbloc?

They think dafts are really fool.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(20-06-2022, 05:54 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You shd ask how come private get higher valuation if kena enbloc but not hdb flat kena Sers. Not double standard meh?

In that case private shd follow HDB Sers having lower valuation when kena enbloc?

They think dafts are really fool.

Private land belongs to owners not PAP.
HDB land belongs to PAP....but sell BTO the land is 10x the price of condo....how dumbfarks can find out?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(20-06-2022, 06:00 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Private land belongs to owners not PAP.
HDB land belongs to PAP....but sell BTO the land is 10x the price of condo....how dumbfarks can find out?

Do you know all lands belong to Govt irregardless is private or hdb provided they have signed Clear agreement the land belongs to owner?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(20-06-2022, 06:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know all lands belong to Govt irregardless is private or hdb?

Do u know condo can sell the land b4 expiry?
HDB can ah?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Song Boh! You voted for this….

Very cheem

All I know is that PAP are Robbers

They have Huge Parang Knife

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(20-06-2022, 06:09 PM)Ola Wrote:  Very cheem

All I know is that PAP are Robbers

They have Huge Parang Knife

My logic is not clear enough meh!
Definitely, Still got siao gias believe their craps.

(20-06-2022, 06:11 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  My logic is not clear enough meh!
Definitely, Still got siao gias believe their craps.

I will agree with you

You re my Idol!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(20-06-2022, 05:11 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  PAP scam damn good one. They can screw dumbfarks and yet get voted.

Yup lor still got the cheek to the that eat dtf every 2 weeks. Mean 1 yrs 24 time eat at dtf

(20-06-2022, 05:03 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Strange....Why u keep repeating the same old mistakes ?  Let's recall :

1. You said "no business to be posting this."...and yet u forget as a SGrean, I am entitled to my view on how certain policy affect the weakest of the demographic..

2. You said "your Muhyiddin" - when everyone knows he is not longer the current Bolehland PM.

3. You love painting me as a "jhk" when the fact remains I, as SGrean, has raised concern with policies that affect my fellow SGreans...esp our Pioneer Generations.
    Perhaps it is time for u to grow up and make better informed postings.

Stopped reading at "SGrean". Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

All this hype over SERs is like some Marketing Agency trying to pull a farce to make some weaker groups of people suffer.

(20-06-2022, 09:33 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  All this hype over SERs is like some Marketing Agency trying to pull a farce to make some weaker groups of people suffer.

I am more worried all these HDB "assets" are more of a hype than real value...

Remember our assumed-next-PM once said this publicly ?  The politics of public housing may become PAP's own undoing..

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/factua...rence-wong