8 OCT: 3,590 new cases of COVID-19,2 unvax,3 partial vax & 1 vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 6 deceased.

They are someone's father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, great grandmother and so on..

On the day they passed on, they are known to this world as just a figure, '6'.

These 6 deceased might not have died, if only govt act faster and more decisive..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Five of them had various underlying medical conditions while a partially vaccinated case had no known medical conditions.

(06-10-2021, 01:39 AM)freedom Wrote:  This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

1. You had jabbed toxin into your body, I heard that your blood is now similar to someone who gotten cancer. Your blood is sick and dirty.

2. Your natural immunity is guaranteed gone after vaccination. You lost protection against any virus, germs or bacteria. You now rely solely on vaccination for protection.

3. Without natural immunity, you are at risk when the virus mutates. I believe the virus had ALREADY mutated. If you jab again, you might die from the side effect. If don't jab, you might die from the variant.

That explains why vaccinated deaths will outpaced the unvaccinated going forward. Ask yourself before you die or get serious illness, who are the ones who enforce/advice such jabs on you?? You should hold them responsible.
Thumbsup

New record again!

P & M vaccines don't seem to be as effective as claimed!

[Image: 20211008-231013.jpg]

Time for Sinopharm? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

After this weekend, we should had overtaken Australia.

(09-10-2021, 12:17 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  New record again!

But those who earlier that had been vaccinated with Pfizer are not effective.....?

(09-10-2021, 12:17 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  New record again!

MOH should report the number of infected FWs in the dorm, to give us a better picture on the covid infections, hosp. and deaths....

Clapping