Subsidy removals and weakening ringgit worsening costs of living for Malaysians

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/anw...112023_cna

No more cheap chicken and egg in Malaysia. 
Next will be petrol ⛽️...👏👏👏

Then the salary will be increase, to match the cost of living in Malaysia. 👍

Malaysia will soon become like Singapore,  high cost and high salary. Developed nation.

(25-11-2023, 11:37 AM)moonrab Wrote:  No more cheap chicken and egg in Malaysia. 

Malaysia will soon become like Singapore,  high cost and high salary. Developed nation.

They are working hard to modenise/develop JB around the customs area. Road works and construction works are underway, some have been completed, but whether or not the mindset will change remains to be seen.

Life in JB is very laid-back and it's not much different elsewhere in Malaysia all the way to KL, Ipoh and Penang.

Cost of living going up there is caused by the same reasons as those in Singapore. It is not caused by domestic factors but the external economic environment. It may be too cliche to repeat these but they are no less the major contributory factors: US China trade war, Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Deglobalisation and Protectionism.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(25-11-2023, 11:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Life in JB is very laid-back and it's not much different elsewhere in Malaysia all the way to KL, Ipoh and Penang.

I can spend more time playing with my granddaughter

[Image: DsIREac.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(25-11-2023, 11:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  我sgtalk.net/User-Oyk干我老母

(25-11-2023, 11:37 AM)moonrab Wrote:  No more cheap chicken and egg in Malaysia. 

Angry Angry Angry