I applied for Singapore PR twice, both REJECTED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9m1hMafoL0

Bery easy one lah …. get a SG boy boy marry, piak piak …. pop pop a couple of children … confirm get.

CECA must give a 2 HOUR lesson on youtube on how easy it is to get Singapore PR.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Go get more govt approved courrses , certificates n degrees...basically kerp on learning new skills to prove u r an asset to our country.

Dun like hongkies. Good, dun give them PR.

Please import Ukraine young girl also
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Maybe need to take a trip to S. Korea and then come here.

What makes her stand out?

(30-04-2022, 08:49 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Go get more govt approved courrses , certificates n degrees...basically kerp on  learning new skills to prove u r an asset to our country.

Nowadays no use …. only way is to convert your children to SG citizens if not bery hard …. my friend ah Tiong professional, both couple came in 5yrs ago have 2 kinds born in SG …. converted whole family as stinkaporean …. 1 shot 1 kill

That disGraceful CCBAI Minister

said PR & Citizenship application requirements cannot be transparent

to deter people from "abetting"

which in fact, is to encourage more gambling culture

Singaporean so good meh....your offsprings need to do army one...

(01-05-2022, 03:07 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Singaporean so good meh....your offsprings need to do army one...

MOST Just get PR , no doubt some convert apply as Citizen but for me , " they always have a 2nd option "

just like those Rich Singaporean etc , go apply PR likewise in Aust, USA, Uk, etc countries.

PR should be a step toward citizenship..

So if applied successfully as PR, within 5 years must convert to citizen. If not, revoke PR and kick the person out from Singapore. Also, crawl back all the benefits consumed during the PR status..

This will make people think twice about applying for PR.

(01-05-2022, 10:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  PR should be a step toward citizenship..

So if applied successfully as PR, within 5 years must convert to citizen. If not, revoke PR and kick the person out from Singapore. Also, crawl back all the benefits consumed during the PR status..

This will make people think twice about applying for PR.

Agree. Stupid aspect of SG garmen is they treat PRs as residents, and then in the other hand, they make PRs so cheap to get (at least last time)