9 Sept 2021: 457 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...ember_2021

664 cases are currently warded in hospital. There are currently 26 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 7 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).

Over the last 28 days, the percentage of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died is 5.2%, while that for the fully vaccinated is 0.8%.

As of 8 September 2021, 81% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 83% has received at least one dose.

As of 9 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has detected a total of 457 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today

As of 9 September 2021, 12pm, 664 COVID-19 cases are currently warded in hospital. Most are well and under observation. There are currently 26 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 7 in critical condition in the ICU. Of those who have fallen very ill, 28 are seniors above 60 years. 

Case 65636, a 62 year-old male Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 6 September 2021. He had been conveyed to Singapore General Hospital for an unrelated medical condition on 20 July and tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 21 July. He had not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of cancer and bronchiectasis. In total, 57 have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

As I have mentioned 2 weeks ago, the good show had started last week.

once hits 300+, the situation will be out of control because it will go to 500 and then 1000.

Now, the cases are near 500.

The next level is 600.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

WE copy from Isreal to be the FAstest and Most Vaccinated Country in the World. And also copy them with having the MOST infection amongst the Most vaccinated country in the world.

PAP copy everything without thinking and worse, no Re- action?

Another Failed National Scheme like CECA?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

To add on

For 9th Sep, it was reported as "There are 450 local cases with COVID-19 infection today. Amongst the local cases today are 108 seniors who are above 60 years."

Another 2 ways to report the stat is

1) "There are 450 local cases with COVID-19 infection today. Amongst the local cases today are 143 who aged between 19-39 years old."
2) "There are 450 local cases with COVID-19 infection today. Amongst the local cases today are 160 who aged between 40-60 years old."

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: CXcXD9k.png]

how to change the resolution on my computer

Today how many ? any guessing ?

(10-09-2021, 09:45 AM)Ola Wrote:  WE copy from Isreal to be the FAstest and Most Vaccinated Country in the World. And also copy them with having the MOST infection amongst the Most vaccinated country in the world.

PAP copy everything without thinking and worse, no Re- action?

Another Failed National Scheme like CECA?

Think Lawrence Wong is trying to curb the no. but is leery of stepping on mausoleum guard's mud foot.

Stupiak pinky better do something abt this. His laubu has more sense dan him.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

[Image: unnamed-11.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

crying More n more kena. Is chinghu announcing or not announcing unlink cases like those asymptomatic cases.

(10-09-2021, 01:36 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Today how many ? any guessing ?
Think this week alone...100+, then 200+, then 300+, so now 400+, by weekend maybe double lohh.

Boon Lay buses jialat...no driver. One two buses running. crying