99% of Israeli Arabs condemn what happened on 7 Oct 2023

[Image: main-qimg-a7cb228d188884fd425dabe6587d9d2f]
Sophia Salma Shramko, an Israeli Arab and Stanford graduate confidently states, "99% of Israeli Arabs condemn what happened on Israel." Sophia is actively involved in Israeli advocacy and fights against anti-Semitism in the United States. She is the daughter of the late Hussein Alhayib, who was a reconnaissance officer and the first Bedouin Lt. Col. in the IDF.

Sophia Salma says: I am an Israeli Arab. I was born to a Muslim Bedouin family in the north of Israel, in the Galilee. It’s been hard, and painful, to see the violence on the streets of Israel. "We are truly falling behind in the narrative war. It's shocking to witness what's happening here: from Stanford to other campuses across the United States, there are calls for violence against Jews and the annihilation of the Jewish state 'from the river to the sea.'

As a Muslim women, I am being targeted for condemning Hamas. It's hard for them to witness a Muslim woman voicing her thoughts, especially when she's speaking the truth. Israel for me is the place that has given me equal rights as a woman, and an opportunity for a better future. I come from a Bedouin family and think that if the State of Israel had not been established, I would probably be an illiterate shepherd in an arranged marriage to my cousin.

Instead, I am a tech entrepreneur with a master’s degree from Stanford University. Of course, all of this was obtained with dedication and hard work, but Israel made it possible. Living in Israel allowed me to go into fashion modelling, despite receiving death threats from my uncle for dishonouring our family; both of us knew that I was protected by the nation’s laws. So, thank you Israel for the compulsory education law that forced parents to send girls to school, and thank you for the excellent schools and universities.

Thank you for the justice system and the welfare services allowing women to dare and live their dreams, thank you for the social benefits that allow some families to survive, and thank you for the advanced health care and hospitals.

Thank you for the infrastructure of roads, water and electricity (my mother as a child walked miles with a donkey to fetch water, so nothing is taken for granted). 

Thank you for the democracy that allows us to make our voices heard. 

Thank you for the economic development that allows us to contribute in high-tech, medicine, science and a variety of other professions. 

Thank you, Israel Defence Forces, for keeping us safe from the shower of rockets and cold-hearted terrorists who would also persecute Arabs like ISIS did in Syria.

And thank you to the deeply kind and warm-hearted people of Israel who will always have your back.

Thank you, my beloved country.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

No link no source? Or written by you?

(30-05-2024, 05:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No link no source? Or written by you?

I assume that you have enough education to know how to search online, or perhaps I may have overestimated your mental capacity. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(30-05-2024, 05:27 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I assume that you have enough education to know how to search online, or perhaps I may have overestimated your mental capacity. 

It's inappropriate to copy others' work without giving them due credits, or at least show readers where the work originated

How cum yr lousy scrxw never taught you the right things to do?

(30-05-2024, 06:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's inappropriate to copy others' work without giving them due credits, or at least show readers where the work originated

The best is yet to be

(30-05-2024, 06:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's inappropriate to copy others' work without giving them due credits, or at least show readers where the work originated

If you still don't know how to google, go ask your children to teach you.

(30-05-2024, 06:32 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The best is yet to be

Now you understand the differences between a lousy scrxw and a gd one?

Pay to write lah. When the price is right, anything can be written and published.

(30-05-2024, 06:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If you still don't know how to google, go ask your children to teach you.

It's unethical to copy work of others without giving credit or acknowledgement

(30-05-2024, 05:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  [Image: main-qimg-a7cb228d188884fd425dabe6587d9d2f]
Sophia Salma Shramko, an Israeli Arab and Stanford graduate confidently states, "99% of Israeli Arabs condemn what happened on Israel." Sophia is actively involved in Israeli advocacy and fights against anti-Semitism in the United States. She is the daughter of the late Hussein Alhayib, who was a reconnaissance officer and the first Bedouin Lt. Col. in the IDF.

Sophia Salma says: I am an Israeli Arab. I was born to a Muslim Bedouin family in the north of Israel, in the Galilee. It’s been hard, and painful, to see the violence on the streets of Israel. "We are truly falling behind in the narrative war. It's shocking to witness what's happening here: from Stanford to other campuses across the United States, there are calls for violence against Jews and the annihilation of the Jewish state 'from the river to the sea.'

As a Muslim women, I am being targeted for condemning Hamas. It's hard for them to witness a Muslim woman voicing her thoughts, especially when she's speaking the truth. Israel for me is the place that has given me equal rights as a woman, and an opportunity for a better future. I come from a Bedouin family and think that if the State of Israel had not been established, I would probably be an illiterate shepherd in an arranged marriage to my cousin.

Instead, I am a tech entrepreneur with a master’s degree from Stanford University. Of course, all of this was obtained with dedication and hard work, but Israel made it possible. Living in Israel allowed me to go into fashion modelling, despite receiving death threats from my uncle for dishonouring our family; both of us knew that I was protected by the nation’s laws. So, thank you Israel for the compulsory education law that forced parents to send girls to school, and thank you for the excellent schools and universities.

Thank you for the justice system and the welfare services allowing women to dare and live their dreams, thank you for the social benefits that allow some families to survive, and thank you for the advanced health care and hospitals.

Thank you for the infrastructure of roads, water and electricity (my mother as a child walked miles with a donkey to fetch water, so nothing is taken for granted). 

Thank you for the economic development that allows us to contribute in high-tech, medicine, science and a variety of other professions. 

Thank you, Israel Defence Forces, for keeping us safe from the shower of rockets and cold-hearted terrorists who would also persecute Arabs like ISIS did in Syria.

And thank you to the deeply kind and warm-hearted people of Israel who will always have your back.

This is not good enough reasons to side with a genocidal regime hell bent on establishing a Greater Israehell

The Devil also looks good in its promotional agenda

Evil means evil, there is no two way to look at it, especially through own selfish motivated reasons
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(30-05-2024, 05:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  [Image: main-qimg-a7cb228d188884fd425dabe6587d9d2f]

99% of sinkees also agree with you

nudie

8Umbrella Umbrella

(30-05-2024, 09:12 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  This is not good enough reasons to side with a genocidal regime hell bent on establishing a Greater Israehell

The Devil also looks good in its promotional agenda

Evil means evil, there is no two way to look at it, especially through own selfish motivated reasons

The first para obviously doesn't seem like you are writing about yourself unlike the next two. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(30-05-2024, 10:33 PM)klat Wrote:  99% of sinkees also agree with you

nudie

[Image: IMG-1695.png]

[Image: IMG-1696.webp]

[Image: IMG-1697.png]

[Image: IMG-1698.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1699.png]

[Image: IMG-1700.webp]

[Image: IMG-1701.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1703.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1705.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1710.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1713.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1712.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1711.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1714.webp]

[Image: IMG-1716.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1706.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1707.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1715.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1704.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1708.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1702.jpg]

delete repeated words

Israel has a right defend itself after the 7 Oct invasion by Hamas. I empathise with the plight of the Palestinian civilians, but they have to blame Hamas for that. As far as the Israelis are concerned, it is an eye for an eye. I comment as a neutral. 

(31-05-2024, 08:43 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Israel has a right defend itself after the 7 Oct invasion by Hamas. I empathise with the plight of the Palestinian civilians, but they have to blame Hamas for that. As far as the Israelis are concerned, it is an eye for an eye. I comment as a neutral. 

An eye for an eye is not the way Israel is doing it. Do you even know what eye for eye means? It's simple English. How come you missed it?

The Palestinian also have the right to take back the land that the Israelis robbed them of. That is why the 7 oct event happened.

(31-05-2024, 08:43 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Israel has a right defend itself after the 7 Oct invasion by Hamas. I empathise with the plight of the Palestinian civilians, but they have to blame Hamas for that. As far as the Israelis are concerned, it is an eye for an eye. I comment as a neutral. 

Israel should have flattened Gaza long time ago to get rid of the terrorists. Still not too late.

Rotfl

Laughing

(30-05-2024, 08:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's unethical to copy work of others without giving credit or acknowledgement

Absolutely agreed. At least give due credit or acknowledgement to author/s or source/s!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(31-05-2024, 08:49 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The Palestinian also have the right to take back the land that the Israelis robbed them of. That is why the 7 oct event happened.

So the aborigines have the right to murder, rape, kidnap and torture White Australians today since they have a right to take back their land from the invaders?

(31-05-2024, 09:19 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  So the aborigines have the right to murder, rape, kidnap and torture White Australians today since they have a right to take back their land from the invaders?

So what do you think? Have or don't have the right?

(31-05-2024, 09:19 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  So the aborigines have the right to murder, rape, kidnap and torture White Australians today since they have a right to take back their land from the invaders?

This is exactly like what you said "an eye for an eye"

Do you realize that you'd raised a question so difficult even you couldn't answer? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(30-05-2024, 11:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-1704.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1708.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1702.jpg]

delete repeated words

How do you tell they are  Jews or Palestinians?  There are just too many fake news and fake pictures.  Thought one might be able to spot someone wearing a Jew hat if they are Jews

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-31-114021.jpg]

Hamas claimed these are Arabic Jews

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-isra...of-origin/

(31-05-2024, 11:42 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  How do you tell they are  Jews or Palestinians?  There are just too many fake news and fake pictures. 

All these pictures of protesters are nothing and wont affect anything. Not suprised if the protesters were paid by the terrorists.

Look at Hongkong a few years back. The CIA were paying the protesters to riot and damage properties and inflict harm and injure ordinary bystanders.

Still nothing change.

Laughing

(31-05-2024, 10:20 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Do you realize that you'd raised a question so difficult even you couldn't answer?  Laughing

It's difficult to establish the rights and wrongs of the matter. How the long-running feud between the two sides began - reportedly 100 years ago - and how it's developed over time isn't easy to understand or explain, and the matter is still open to debate. But what we all do know is, violence begets more violence when modern people adopt the ancient code of law that called for punishment in the form of an eye for an eye.

Revenge almost invariably leads to a self-perpetuating cycle of violence. The world is witnessing vengeful acts of violence resulting in death and widespread destruction, with Hamas sustaining a disproportionately high number of casualties. Hopefully, concerted and peacemaking efforts will stem the tide of violence.

In any conflict, it's best to listen to both sides of the story before drawing your own conclusion. I'm a neutral in the strictest sense of the word because I don't take sides and I have no ax to grind. A non-confrontational stand of neutrality doesn't invite criticism. Big Grin

Of cos, what happened to Israel on 7 Oct should be condemned as innocents who played no role in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict were killed/suffered. But why only condemned one side? For what Israel have done to the Palestinians, they should be condemned too. Did Sophia condemn Israel in the past?

Ignore List: Oyk

(01-06-2024, 12:28 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Of cos, what happened to Israel on 7 Oct should be condemned as innocents who played no role in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict were killed/suffered. But why only condemned one side? For what Israel have done to the Palestinians, they should be condemned too. Did Sophia condemn Israel in the past?

Israelis repeatedly talk about how 1200 Israelis were attacked and killed by Hamas on 7 Oct yet ignore the heavy casualties in Gaza saying Gazans support Hamas so they deserve it or the death tolls are all fake. There is a racism in Israel Palestinians are mistreated and IDF can arrest Palestinians including women and kids randomly and put them in prisons for years without trial…that is why Hamas kidnaped 240 Israelis to exchange for their love ones in Israeli prisons, there are tens of thousands of them.

(01-06-2024, 01:40 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Israelis repeatedly talk about how 1200 Israelis were attacked and killed by Hamas on 7 Oct yet ignore the heavy casualties in Gaza saying Gazans support Hamas so they deserve it or the death tolls are all fake. There is a racism in Israel Palestinians are mistreated and IDF can arrest Palestinians including women and kids randomly and put them in prisons for years without trial…that is why Hamas kidnaped 240 Israelis to exchange for their love ones in Israeli prisons, there are tens of thousands of them.
Israelis have been doing such evil things for so many years and yet there are many people here still supporting them.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post