Land for Sale from $135k

(11-04-2023, 11:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No lah…if you choose big builder, you dunt have to worry, they have a Project Manager who takes care of everything. There are many designs to choose, no need to design your own, which is not an easy task. There are different teams of people come at different stage or time, they come and finish their work then leave. 100% are Aussies…very professional from laying bricks to doing carpenter work to installing insulation between walls to laying tiles on the roof. However if you want to save money, you may engage small builder, so you may have to come up with your own design with detailed diagrams of wiring, lighting, kitchen layout etc etc. You have to manage them closely to make they dunt make mistakes.

They have the whole house on the computer. Just need to choose the parts like flooring, paint, doors, lights, internet points, power points, upstairs, downstairs... locations. All at one location. For certain things, you can use other parties else you will be locked in by them.

(11-04-2023, 11:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Immature estate, no public transport. Need at least 2 cars per family

my family got 3 cars : 

1.  me - drive to play golf and fishing
2.  wife - to shopping malls and spa
3.  maid - to wet market.

(12-04-2023, 07:08 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  my family got 3 cars : 

1.  me - drive to play golf and fishing
2.  wife - to shopping malls and spa
3.  maid - to wet market.

Children no need cars?

(12-04-2023, 07:13 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Children no need cars?

my kid still in primary.

(12-04-2023, 06:59 AM)theold Wrote:  They have the whole house on the computer. Just need to choose the parts like flooring, paint, doors, lights, internet points, power points, upstairs, downstairs... locations. All at one location. For certain things, you can use other parties else you will be locked in by them.

The builder only builds concrete base and the house but a number of things they dunt do and you have to engage other contractors, things like driveway pavement and backyard pavement, flooring (tiles or carpets), blinds & curtains for all the windows, fencing of your land, backyard grass field and plants, solar panel on the roof top, satellite dish on the roof top etc. Dunt just look at designs on the website, you must visit their show rooms, they build a dozen of houses for different designs next to their sakes office, both single and double storey homes, you go inside to look and feel, and get some idea how you want your kitchen layout and living room layout to be…they will customise your home on top of standard design but you have to pay extra for that.

Land is even cheaper in Japan. The old house comes with it and you can demolish+rebuild if you want. Only sgd10k in the smaller towns, but the issue is that these places have declining populations.

(12-04-2023, 02:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Land is even cheaper in Japan. The old house comes with it and you can demolish+rebuild if you want. Only sgd10k in the smaller towns, but the issue is that these places have declining populations.

Maybe only for Japanese citizens, foreign investors ot allowed

(12-04-2023, 02:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Land is even cheaper in Japan. The old house comes with it and you can demolish+rebuild if you want. Only sgd10k in the smaller towns, but the issue is that these places have declining populations.

In Italy there are hundreds of thousands of very old houses, they sell for 1 Euro each, however you have to do a major renovation of the house within one year with specific builders in the village, the cost of renovation could be 500k Euro or more.