A hairstylist who worked at Jean Yip Salon died days after taking his booster shot

[Image: QV6DJzO.png]

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...y-shot/p-3
[+] 3 users Like pinkypanther's post

Govt already tell you to rest after taking shot. Sorry this one no $225K give out.

Those who support and kept siding these jabs, what goes around comes around, the next to die or paralyse might be you.
[+] 3 users Like The_Enlightened_One's post

(24-10-2021, 02:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Govt already tell you to rest after taking shot. Sorry this one no $225K give out.

wriong
govt did not say no go work but avoid exercise
do house work not excluded.
by yr intepretation 
teachers matta drivers hawkers cant work for few dys to a wk after injection ??
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

RIP.
dont know how old??

WHo said booster shot is safe?

8Umbrella Umbrella

(24-10-2021, 04:14 PM)klat Wrote:  WHo said booster shot is safe?

But our garment,  wants all to get the 3rd jab(booster), six months after the 2nd jab.... Thinking

who said vaccine is safe at all

[Image: 20211024-170033.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

aiyo underlying issue or complication lah. push one dry two clean....

(24-10-2021, 10:23 PM)babygirl Wrote:  crying

Anyone confirm with Jean Yip already?

(24-10-2021, 02:40 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  Those who support and kept siding these jabs, what goes around comes around, the next to die or paralyse might be you.

What is medical cause of hairstylist death? And what is age?

I believe all such cases should push for the vaccine insurance claim and place demand to investigate.

It is know vaccine has rare but real cardio effects and allegic reactions.

Even if benefit outweigh risks ...we should collect data on such cases to further understand and validate.

That there are negative effects in vaccination is a given. But they are rare whereas Covid19 infections cause death everyday.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-10-2021, 05:09 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  who said vaccine is safe at all

Even panadol and anti biotic have side effects. Its a question of how rare..when we assess safety.

Because people die in car accident does not mean we should be so frighten until we stop taking cars

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: rest-in-peace-zpsicmvsl4n.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-10-2021, 02:40 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  Those who support and kept siding these jabs, what goes around comes around, the next to die or paralyse might be you.

Oh fugg ….. 85% of Singapore going to die or paralyse because of vaccination …..  Rotfl nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

又是一个倒霉蛋。 crying

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Booster shot seem more side effect ? So wierd

(24-10-2021, 05:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20211024-170033.jpg]

According to the article, his 3rd shot was on 9 Oct. He died on 21 Oct. Gap of 12 days. The post by "Khorwit Goh" made it sound like the event happened within 5 days.

Please don't be so easily misled.

looked rather unhealthy

(25-10-2021, 02:38 PM)starbugs Wrote:  According to the article, his 3rd shot was on 9 Oct. He died on 21 Oct. Gap of 12 days. The post by "Khorwit Goh" made it sound like the event happened within 5 days.

Please don't be so easily misled.

It is  important to know what is his age, and whether he has any under lying sickness..... crying

The face loke eat too hotdog and protein

crying

(25-10-2021, 08:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Even panadol and anti biotic have side effects. Its a question of how rare..when we assess safety.

Because people die in car accident does not mean we should be so frighten until we stop taking cars

But what car you take is a big question and whether you have the choice on a national scheme...

And for a car accident you claim insurance. For vaccination, you claim against a govt that refuse most cases. Then how? 

It's like I demand you only drive a car make, but when an accident occurs, it's has got nothing to do with the choice of car. Then start pointing fingers at you and whatever condition... How?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(25-10-2021, 08:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Even panadol and anti biotic have side effects. Its a question of how rare..when we assess safety.

If you are on this mindset, then you should not worry too much about LONG COVID. From my observation of reported cases so far, it appears that Long Covid cases is much rare than deaths and severe disabilities caused by the vaccines..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-10-2021, 07:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  If you are on this mindset, then you should not worry too much about LONG COVID. From my observation of reported cases so far, it appears that Long Covid cases is much rare than deaths and severe disabilities caused by the vaccines..... Rolleyes

IMHO, I think Long Covid is a very dangerous thing to go thru'.......... crying

Complying with Boy Scout's "Be Prepared" motto I have photo taken recently in case of up-lorry need.

Our PM 12 days after booster oredi?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

You are also an antivaxxer?

(27-10-2021, 09:24 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Complying with Boy Scout's "Be Prepared" motto I have photo taken recently in case of up-lorry need.

You got the wrong thing ready.  Nobody is interested in your photo.  It's your WILL that people might be interested in...."might" because if you have no money, then forget it.  Consider yourself lucky already if you even have a wake.