A lack of sleep can make you selfish

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...gests.html

Smile that why Boss, CEO , Politicians Are " Selfish " and this is why they earn so much and get " lesser " backstab etc.

There are so many selfish people in Spore, are they all lack of sleep or what?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(24-08-2022, 11:23 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  There are so many selfish people in Spore, are they all lack of sleep or what?

A Chinese lady said the difference between the people from her village and Singaporeans was that they sleep very early and didn’t have eye bags whereas Singaporeans slept late and many had eye bags.

Need to sleep more and test this out for myself. 

i sleep better nowadays...because i do a lot good things here and outside forum
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(24-08-2022, 01:36 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  A Chinese lady said the difference between the people from her village and Singaporeans was that they sleep very early and didn’t have eye bags whereas Singaporeans slept late and many had eye bags.

Need to sleep more and test this out for myself. 

People from rural areas always sleep very early, because nothing to do.

Even in Australia most Aussies go to bed before 9pm and get up at 5am

(24-08-2022, 01:37 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  i sleep better nowadays...because i do a lot good things here and outside forum

Many people suffer from sleep disorder

(24-08-2022, 01:37 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  i sleep better nowadays...because i do a lot good things here and outside forum

Good that you are in this forum.
Would be a misfit at HWZ.
The mantra there is sinkie no pwn sinkie cannot sleep well.

Besides sell fish, got sell prawns and crabs? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-08-2022, 02:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Besides sell fish, got sell prawns and crabs? Laughing

I don’t sell prawn.
I watch prawn.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(24-08-2022, 02:39 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  I don’t sell prawn.
I watch prawn.

I act prawn can or not? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-08-2022, 02:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I act prawn can or not? Laughing

Japan maybe still lacking in prawn actors. There are about 70 prawn actors to 10,000 meow meows.
But bear in mind need to go for pixelating surgery.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(24-08-2022, 01:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Many people suffer from sleep disorder

Some people said meditation helps with sleep. Do you know anyone who tried that? Did it work to improve sleep?

(24-08-2022, 02:49 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Some people said meditation helps with sleep. Do you know anyone who tried that? Did it work to improve sleep?

My sister-in-law took Chinese medicine from Yu Yeng Seng for 2 years, now she can sleep soundly at night.

(24-08-2022, 04:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  My sister-in-law took Chinese medicine from Yu Yeng Seng for 2 years, now she can sleep soundly at night.

That’s interesting, any idea what she took may I know?
Never been good at sleeping well since young except during army days. Slept soundly but for just a few hours, seriously lacked in sleep.
Maybe taking melatonin might help?

(24-08-2022, 04:15 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  That’s interesting, any idea what she took may I know?
Never been good at sleeping well since young except during army days. Slept soundly but for just a few hours, seriously lacked in sleep.
Maybe taking melatonin might help?

You must see the Chinese doctor, he/she will come out with some combination of different Chinese herbs. My sis-in-law, easily woke up at night, she could only sleep 3-4 hours, now she sleeps 7 hours.

Many people dunt believe Chinese medicine, your GP is good at nothing but giving you sleeping pills.

(24-08-2022, 04:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You must see the Chinese doctor, he/she will come out with some combination of different Chinese herbs. My sis-in-law, easily woke up at night, she could only sleep 3-4 hours, now she sleeps 7 hours.

Many people dunt believe Chinese medicine, your GP is good at nothing but giving you sleeping pills.

You are right, my doctor gave sleeping pills and I tried them. They make you fall asleep faster, but didn’t feel refreshed after waking up. Somehow the quality of sleep induced by sleeping pills is different from natural sleep. Maybe it’s some kind of sedated or tranquillized sleep.