37-year-old M'sian beautician working in S'pore loses 4 limbs after

(05-06-2024, 06:20 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Eat cook food. Beware raw Jap food too

Eat sushi in Japan its ok ....the seafood bacteria are killed with nuclear radiation

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-06-2024, 02:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Eat sushi in Japan its ok ....the seafood bacteria are killed with nuclear radiation

SG weather no joke. Alot of overnight food decomposed faster. Try eat fresh and cooked.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(05-06-2024, 07:41 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I dare not eat raw since 2009 Rolleyes

Arhh, this 15 years already, good... Clapping

(06-06-2024, 03:14 PM)Niubee Wrote:  SG weather no joke. Alot of overnight food decomposed faster. Try eat fresh and cooked.

To play safe, was it down with a shot of whiskey ... it kills germs

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(06-06-2024, 02:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  But then again hor, the whole sequence of causation still originated from the bacteria infection. Didn't your mommy tell you that?  Rolleyes
Of course it is originate from bacteria infection, you stewpig or wat?

No one goes to hospital and pay for it to hv 4 limbs cut off, even though the doc says the other side of the equation is death

That is the doc's diagnosis, but he is not God

His cure is not a cure

There could be a drug that kills the bacteria without causing such limbs turning black

More likely it is the drug that caused the limbs to turn black, and not the bacteria, stewpig!

(06-06-2024, 02:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We humans treasure our life.

However, there are peepur who think like you. They ask me to give them an injection and let them go in peace. I told them that was unlawful and if I did that, I would be charged with murder. 

Do you want to go to Hong Lim Park and fight for euthanasia?

You hv this very bad habit of talking more cok when you loses your plot

(05-06-2024, 09:13 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Not only eating raw fish. Got few causes.
As long as the bacteria becomes  drug resistant. This will cause blood poisoning. Early treatment is critical, otherwise will lead to limb amputation if your tissue turns bad.

"eating of raw fishes. Especially fresh water fishes used in cny lo hei dish, sushis, etc"

Ti's a very bad, bad habit to show people their bad behaviour pattern. (As people like to show of).

(06-06-2024, 03:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  To play safe, was it down with a shot of whiskey ... it kills germs

Like that....can arhh...die lehh. If some things happen - how ?.?.

(06-06-2024, 03:43 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Like that....can arhh...die lehh. If some things happen - how ?.?.

what happen

(06-06-2024, 03:22 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Of course it is originate from bacteria infection, you stewpig or wat?

No one goes to hospital and pay for it to hv 4 limbs cut off, even though the doc says the other side of the equation is death

His cure is not a cure

There could be a drug that kills the bacteria without causing such limbs turning black

More likely it is the drug that caused the limbs to turn black, and not the bacteria, stewpig!

Being bed bound 24/7 is worse than Death.

The limbs don't turn black because of bacteria. They turn black because the cells died. In other words, the limbs have died.

Seems like your medical knowledge is very rudimentary.. Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(06-06-2024, 06:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Being bed bound 24/7 is worse than Death.

The limbs don't turn black because of bacteria. They turn black because the cells died. In other words, the limbs have died.

Seems like your medical knowledge is very rudimentary.. Big Grin
Dun talk cok!

(05-06-2024, 07:41 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I dare not eat raw since 2009 Rolleyes

Raw is War.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-06-2024, 03:22 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Of course it is originate from bacteria infection, you stewpig or wat?

His cure is not a cure

Maybe he could try something natural but is against hospital sop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9CL4mQGUvI&pp=ygUUaG9uZXkga2lsbHMgYmFjdGVyaWE%3D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwiRAM25AUc&pp=ygUUaG9uZXkga2lsbHMgYmFjdGVyaWE%3D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwiRAM25AUc&pp=ygUUaG9uZXkga2lsbHMgYmFjdGVyaWE%3D

Sad for her.

Ignore List: Oyk

(06-06-2024, 11:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Sad for her.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-22-23-13-56-87-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

(05-06-2024, 05:20 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Life is so unpredictable. 😭

Isit from some foods sources... Thinking