The POFMA order was given as reason behind Leong Mun Wai's resignation

The POFMA order was given as reason behind Leong Mun Wai's resignation as PSP chief, but could there be other factors?

Read the analysis: 

https://cna.asia/4bOfYGE
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Indranee's has much worse conduct but she is not sacked?

Makes me angry and die die will vote for Opposition instead!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

I think its a wise decision. He is being targeted. So to avoid bringing down the party down with him...
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

https://theindependent.sg/video-of-amy-k...izen-says/
Is sleeping when parliament in session unparliamentry behaviour???
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(25-02-2024, 04:51 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  https://theindependent.sg/video-of-amy-k...izen-says/
Is sleeping when parliament in session unparliamentry behaviour???

Every night got people session leh... Oh wait . :o

Internal fighting, all wants to be the leader leading PSP in the coming election.
Hoping to be the next saviours of Singaporean like TCB.
They knew that the coming election is their best chance to win and go into the parliament like hero!
Maybe Goh Meng Seng can join and lead them.

(25-02-2024, 04:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  The POFMA order was given as reason behind Leong Mun Wai's resignation as PSP chief, but could there be other factors?

Read the analysis: 

I think kana told to get lost lah! Big Grin

PaP find an ordinary man a threat to their Big Team of Elites. Elephants are scared of a mouse.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

if tcb ask him to step down becos he put out 'inaccurate' info
then he is very stupid
the pap is actually VERY SCARED of leong...
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

PAP last time also scare of opposition party lawyer snr Jaya ...at one time nearly bankrupt him....

ego too big

I already warned him that he is black listed and better be careful and double checked his facts before shooting off loosely. 
Looks like he is being effectively neutralised by his opponent.     Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-02-2024, 10:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I already warned him that he is black listed and better be careful and double checked his facts before shooting off loosely. 
Looks like he is being effectively neutralised by his opponent.  

It is obvious that the Pappies are running scared and taking out their biggest threats from the Oppo 1 by 1 before the GE.

(25-02-2024, 07:46 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  PAP last time also scare of opposition party lawyer  snr Jaya ...at one time nearly bankrupt him....

I remember how they destroyed Tang Liang Hong just because he wanted to give S'poreans an alternative voice in Parliament. Politics is a dirty game, and the ruling party don't mind playing it really really dirty.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

He just need to stay low profile, not say anything till next GE.

(25-02-2024, 04:43 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  I think its a wise decision. He is being targeted. So to avoid bringing down the party down with him...

The Pappies realise that they are in a precarious position after so many policies that have heaped hardship on its citizens. As a result, they are fixing up Opposition members who have stirred up the most heat for them. Notice that WP has gone quiet. Perhaps Pritam knows that it is better to be a "silent partner" to the MIW to preserve his job, and not get "fixed up". 

(25-02-2024, 11:15 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  He just need to stay low profile, not say anything  till next GE.

The Pappies also have a "low profile" as they slide down in their seats to ZZZ

[Image: parliament-sg.jpg?w=585]

Wan tan Liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(25-02-2024, 04:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  The POFMA order was given as reason behind Leong Mun Wai's resignation as PSP chief, but could there be other factors?

Read the analysis: 

“It is a pattern of conduct. If the PSP wishes to be a serious player in the political system, then this gesture is important, not just for the POFMA correction but for ongoing parliamentary conduct"

PSP should support him instead of using the Pofma to accept his resignation. 
He just need to take down incorrect statements and apologies for honest mistake. That's all...

I think someone in PSP wanted him to step down. Disapprove his outspoken character in parliament. 
Or unhappy with his popularity amongst Singaporean whom eyeing for a fight in parliamentary debate. 

Whatever the case, stepping from Chairmanship role, in a political party just because of being Pofma is extremely ridiculous. 🙄