AFC Asian Cup 2023/4 - Iraq vs Jap /Viet vs Idna /Jordan vs S.Korea /SKR vs Mysia

Iraq is leading Japan 2-0 at half time. Iraq scored both goals in the first 5 mins and last 4 mins of injury times.
A shocking 1st result for Japan. Japan has been in superb form scoring 4-6 goals in previous matches. Hope they can turn around around in the 2nd half.

japan in world cup 2022 lost to Iraq not in world cup 2022

Saddam hussein got play?

What happened to Japan

70% procession but cannot score what a joke

So many corner kicks. Iraq  defence tight. Injury times scored one. Too late to level the score . 

Beat Vietnam 4-2. That match very nice to watch.

Next match Vietnam against Indonesia at 10.20pm.

anyone bought any AFC bet at singapore pool

i dont get it

indonesia thailand even Malaysia HongKong got into AFC

Singapore WHAT HAPPENED?

Singapore in WORLD CUP 2030?

(19-01-2024, 09:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i dont get it

Singapore WHAT HAPPENED?

Makan suap kick false ball? Happen all the times in many countries. Last time is Columbia player go back kena shot becuz hear he kick false ball in World Cup

(19-01-2024, 10:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  Makan suap kick false ball? Happen all the times in many countries. Last time is Columbia player go back kena shot becuz hear he kick false ball in World Cup

at least Columbia kick false ball in World Cup

singapore kick false ball  not even in World Cup

lau kui

(19-01-2024, 09:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i dont get it

Singapore WHAT HAPPENED?

Singapore got put to rest by S.Korea 6-0.

(19-01-2024, 10:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  at least Columbia kick false ball in World Cup

singapore kick false ball  not even in World Cup

lau kui

No kui to lau in the first place hahaha

Vietnam is trailing Indonsia by 1 - 0. Good play by Indonesia in 1st 45 mins.  Another upset match?

(19-01-2024, 11:19 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Vietnam is trailing Indonsia by 1 - 0. Good play by Indonesia in 1st 45 mins.  Another upset match?

Indon deserve the goal they attack so much.

(19-01-2024, 11:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  Indon deserve the goal they attack so much.

Yes! Indonesia plays well this match. Vietnam gonna lose this match. Just got a red card.

(20-01-2024, 12:25 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Yes! Indonesia plays well this match. Vietnam gonna lose this match. Just got a red card.

viet goal at +9

Jordan vs S. Korea

Jordan has erased the lead of S. Korea
1-1
S.Korea going to suffer the sane fate as Japan?

(20-01-2024, 08:14 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Jordan vs S. Korea

Jordan has erased the lead of S. Korea
1-1
S.Korea going to suffer the sane fate as Japan?

japan and s korean kanna bribe by rich arabic state

(20-01-2024, 08:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  japan and s korean kanna bribe by rich arabic state

What a beautiful comeback by the Korean team. Relentless attacks in the 2nd half eventually paid off on the dot in the 90'. Their never give up attitude is remarkable. I think they will win the match eventually. Score stand at 2-2.

How come nowadays Msia soccer national team got more non-malay name playing har? Coach also. Msia no more local soccer talent?

(20-01-2024, 10:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  How come nowadays Msia soccer national team got more non-malay name playing har? Coach also. Msia no more local soccer talent?

The Malaysian team have quite a number of naturalised players. Players whose predecessors had a link to Malaysia. One of their parents, grandparents blablabla was a Malaysian and the children, grandchildren decided to come back one reason or another maybe for economic reason. You see many of them had name that are not malay and look foreigner.

so malaysia no harapan liao

right?

(21-01-2024, 12:05 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  The Malaysian team have quite a number of naturalised players. Players whose predecessors had a link to Malaysia. One of their parents, grandparents blablabla was a Malaysian and the children, grandchildren decided to come back one reason or another maybe for economic reason. You see many of them had name that are not malay and look foreigner.

I am talking based on my era back in the 90s as I watch them transform over the years to now 2024. They got a lot of good Malay Indian local talents but sadly many makan suap so national coach kick them out. One competition see them so good next competition they not in national team anymore. Sad state of affair.

(21-01-2024, 12:33 AM)sgh Wrote:  I am talking based on my era back in the 90s as I watch them transform over the years to now 2024. They got a lot of good Malay Indian local talents but sadly many makan suap so national coach kick them out. One competition see them so good next competition they not in national team anymore. Sad state of affair.

I don't know who are the Malaysian star players. I don't follow their leagues. I only know their names are not the traditional malay names and  their players are more alien looking.

(21-01-2024, 12:56 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  I don't know who are the Malaysian star players. I don't follow their leagues. I only know their names are not the traditional malay names and  their players are more alien looking.

You need to say you start from which era becuz from my era I am quite sure most are Malay or Indian names. That is why tonight match I quite surprised and coach also not Malay or Indian. It shows how Msia national soccer has evolved over the years.

(21-01-2024, 01:01 AM)sgh Wrote:  You need to say you start from which era becuz from my era I am quite sure most are Malay or Indian names. That is why tonight match I quite surprised and coach also not Malay or Indian. It shows how Msia national soccer has evolved over the years.

1970 era.  Malaysian talented footballers during those times the bakar brothers - Isa & Ali, towkay (soh Chin Aun), shukor salleh, wong choon Wah, R. Arumugan (spiderman), mokhtar dahari. Back then Football are dominated by Malay and Indian. They are better players. This AFC Asian Cup the Malaysian teams players don't look pure Malaysian.Their names and faces looks like imported - naturalised players.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

21 Jan 2024 Oman vs Thailand

Tonight,  Oman will take on Thailand. Who will come up top?  Hope tosee Thailand win their 2nd match in thus round.

24 Jan 2024

S. Korea vs Malaysia. 

S.Korea is trailing Malsysia 1-2.   Surprised

Beautiful Freekick by Korea. SCORE : 2-2

What a comeback.   S. Korea 3-2 S. Malaysia