ActiveSG Swimming Pool

Now open up want to restart my exercise. Anyone know now no need pre-book timeslot and inside lockers still exist correct? Been 2+ years since I last swim.
[+] 3 users Like sgh's post

Last time every weekend I will go swim and suntan now scare to go

(18-02-2023, 12:12 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time every weekend I will go swim and suntan now scare to go

yes
with so many covid death
the pool got chooi gui   (水鬼)
so becareful

[Image: kuchi-swimming.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Verdict after swim
1. Too long no swim first two laps nearly kill me. Rest enough and complete routine 20 laps
2. Lady swimmer doing breaststroke careful of male swimmer tailgate you behind. I saw one guy tailgate so long. I eyesight poor so cannot see ger from behind when they swim but some men perfect eyesight.
3. Lady swimmer swim wear cover more a bit becuz I saw a group of men staring some ladies. This is after I wear my specs after bathe finish saw the same group of men not swimming but talking and commenting etc

(17-02-2023, 11:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  Now open up want to restart my exercise. Anyone know now no need pre-book timeslot and inside lockers still exist correct? Been 2+ years since I last swim.

Must pay money or free entry leh?  Thinking

(18-02-2023, 11:11 AM)sgh Wrote:  Verdict after swim
1. Too long no swim first two laps nearly kill me. Rest enough and complete routine 20 laps
2. Lady swimmer doing breaststroke careful of male swimmer tailgate you behind. I saw one guy tailgate so long. I eyesight poor so cannot see ger from behind when they swim but some men perfect eyesight.
3. Lady swimmer swim wear cover more a bit becuz I saw a group of men staring some ladies. This is after I wear my specs after bathe finish saw the same group of men not swimming talking and commenting etc

I go swimming with gf damn funny. Everytime she says let's go back...I say wait lah....kkj haven't go down yet. Rotfl

(18-02-2023, 11:13 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Must pay money or free entry leh?  Thinking

Last time govt give 100 credit I use that cuz no use finish due to COVID. Adult weekend 1.30, weekday 1. Senior citizen weekend 0.60 weekday 0.50.

Feature pool adult weekend 2, weekday 1.50. Senior citizen weekend 1 weekday 0.80

Very cheap so many ppl go best go early morning or late night avoid the crowd. Download the ActiveSG app and book. Inside got ewallet which you can top up using credit card etc
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(17-02-2023, 11:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  Now open up want to restart my exercise. Anyone know now no need pre-book timeslot and inside lockers still exist correct? Been 2+ years since I last swim.
You do not need to pre-booked anymore. Lockers are stil there.  If you are abv age 65, you need not pay to enter. Just scan yr barcode with yr ACTIVE SG application.

(18-02-2023, 11:22 AM)sgh Wrote:  Last time govt give 100 credit I use that cuz no use finish due to COVID. Adult weekend 1.30, weekday 1. Senior citizen weekend 0.60 weekday 0.50.

Feature pool adult weekend 2, weekday 1.50. Senior citizen weekend 1 weekday 0.80

Very cheap so many ppl go best go early morning or late night avoid the crowd. Download the ActiveSG app and book. Inside got ewallet which you can top up using credit card etc

Want to encourage people to swim must be FREE OF CHARGE lah! Big Grin Must pay better go for a walk lah!

(18-02-2023, 12:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Want to encourage people to swim must be FREE OF CHARGE lah! Big Grin Must pay better go for a walk lah!

Also can but free 100 can go 100 times once use finish see how first.

Btw men swimming trunk long time no use the waist band get spoil so need buy new again. Now inflation even men swimming trunk also increase price sianz. Goggles also.

(18-02-2023, 01:51 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes
with so many covid death
so becareful

Is not just Covi19, is " got perverts "

(18-02-2023, 01:51 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes
with so many covid death
so becareful

You won’t believe how superstitious some of the commies here can be.

Huh?hr home no swimming pool one ah must go public pool...yucks! At least go chinese swimming club mah...

(18-02-2023, 12:54 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Huh?hr home no swimming pool one ah must go public pool...yucks! At least go chinese swimming club mah...

That one super far from where I live. ActiveSG swimming many outlets and very cheap.

(18-02-2023, 01:05 PM)sgh Wrote:  That one super far from where I live. ActiveSG swimming many outlets and very cheap.

why suddenly you wanna swim can go Gym what. Like Dynamite Kor kor

(18-02-2023, 01:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why suddenly you wanna swim can go Gym what. Like Dynamite Kor kor

Doctor say swimming is best sports and the water pressure is pushing you up less stress on whole body joints. When you do land exercise pressure will be applied on some parts of the body. Those parts after sometime will be worn out as you age.

(18-02-2023, 03:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Doctor say swimming is best sports and the water pressure is pushing you up less stress on whole body joints. When you do land exercise pressure will be applied on some parts of the body. Those parts after sometime will be worn out as you age.

Smile is true but now I not so mad about swimming as I already mention, last time i REALLY mad about swimming , without fail almost every weekend will go swim.

Now don't like is partly Covi19 still around, also got ' perverts " Smile

(18-02-2023, 03:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile is true but now I not so mad about swimming as I already mention, last time i REALLY mad about swimming , without fail almost every weekend will go swim.

Now don't like is partly Covi19 still around, also got ' perverts " Smile

You guy you scared pevert? Anyway I old man age 50 pevert also not interested so no need worry. You in your 20s then understand got pevert prey on young man

(18-02-2023, 04:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  You guy you scared pevert? Anyway I old man age 50 pevert also not interested so no need worry. You in your 20s then understand got pevert prey on young man

I don't know lor just that now I don't say mad about swimming.

No need to pre book. During pre-book time, never go will receive warning message…

Now it has become very smelly. Swim pass now got date of expiry. You buy the ticket never go will be forfeited. Not like in the past.

This team has rotten through the root liao…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-02-2023, 04:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  No need to pre book…Now it has become very smelling. Swim pass now got date of expiry. You buy the ticket never go will be forfeited. Not like in the pass.

This team has rotten through the root liao…

I think ActiveSG team or company trying to get ppl to exhaust the previous govt give 100 credit so they can start earn new monies? Last year if you no do one txn you forfeit that 100 credit very smelly tactics.

Any male reader in here recommend good swimming trunk brand? Arena? Tyr? Mine use many years wash until very thin liao. I prefer those more conservative cutting not those underwear cutting so high up as no big bulge to showcase.

(12-03-2023, 05:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  Any male reader in here recommend good swimming trunk brand? Arena? Tyr? Mine use many years wash until very thin liao. I prefer those more conservative cutting not those underwear cutting so high up as no big bulge to showcase.

this one the best 

[Image: 5bb4d2ac240000310056309b.jpeg]

(12-03-2023, 05:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  Any male reader in here recommend good swimming trunk brand? Arena? Tyr? Mine use many years wash until very thin liao. I prefer those more conservative cutting not those underwear cutting so high up as no big bulge to showcase.

Can get a speedo from Royal Sporting House. Squarish type. Been wearing the brand for decades. Good enough for me since I am not into competitive swimming.

https://royalsportinghouse.com/collectio...813448d740

(12-03-2023, 05:37 PM)Levin Wrote:  Can get a speedo from Royal Sporting House. Squarish type. Been wearing the brand for decades. Good enough for me since I am not into competitive swimming.

https://royalsportinghouse.com/collectio...813448d740

Thanks my current is squarish type. Inflation sia last time I buy Arena squarish is 19.90 now is 30+ wow !

(12-03-2023, 05:41 PM)sgh Wrote:  Thanks my current is squarish type. Inflation sia last time I buy Arena squarish is 19.90 now is 30+ wow !

There's one below 30 at RSH online.

Or if you want below 20, go Decathlon for another brand.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(18-02-2023, 04:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think ActiveSG team or company trying to get ppl to exhaust the previous govt give 100 credit so they can start earn new monies? Last year if you no do one txn you forfeit that 100 credit very smelly tactics.

If the entry fees is $1, then for $100 can swim twice a week, assuming 52 weeks in a year......................... Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 05:32 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  this one the best 

[Image: 5bb4d2ac240000310056309b.jpeg]

I don't think such swimwear is allowed in a public pool, it is too revealing, bikinis are also not allowed........................ Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 05:50 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't think such swimwear is allowed in a public pool, it is too revealing, bikinis are also not allowed........................ Big Grin

Bikinis not allowed? I remembered as early as the 1970s when I was a kid, I have seen a woman in bikini at the swimming pool. Nobody say anything leh. OK, they looked instead.

(12-03-2023, 05:49 PM)debono Wrote:  If the entry fees is $1, then for $100 can swim twice a week, assuming 52 weeks in a year......................... Big Grin

That is correct but it is also subject to weather too. If raining the pool will close so 52 weeks is not all weeks you get to swim. If you live in condo with swimming pool lagi best but every month the mainteanance is so high! I used to go to my uncle condo to swim as he pay never utilise. Later he sell liao. His condo very near where I live in HDB.