Actual slides shown to students during CCE lesson on Israel-Hamas conflict

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2024/02/...wn-to.html

why chan chun sing want students to study the israel hamas war?

(09-03-2024, 06:49 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  why chan chun sing want students to study the israel hamas war?

To prevent extremists from influencing our young?

(09-03-2024, 07:24 AM)winbig Wrote:  To prevent extremists from influencing our young?

he is a brigader general
he is more interested in the israel hamas war than school students
he should be asking students to start learning AI instead of wastetime on war

I dun see anything wrong with the content of the slides.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

In the slides, the Singapore Government emphasized the importance of maintaining harmony. We should not let the extremists destroy our harmony which is one of our shared values. Even in this forum, we can see so many posts having extremist views.

(09-03-2024, 02:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dun see anything wrong with the content of the slides.

It says conflict. 

The Israel/Palestine issue is not a conflict. It is ethnic cleansing and that is a crime against humanity.

It also gives half-truth about Hamas.
[+] 3 users Like Ali Imran's post

(09-03-2024, 03:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It says conflict. 

The Israel/Palestine issue is not a conflict. It is ethnic cleansing and that is a crime against humanity.

It also gives half-truth about Hamas.

I disagree with you. You can play with words and call it whatever you want, but it could be conflict plus other names. So conflict by itself is not wrong. 

Moreover, even if you think that it is ethnic cleansing, this shouldn't be put down on slides. Otherwise you'll just incur the wrath of the other camp. So dun condemn the govt for the sake of condemning. You have your point of view doesn't mean that the govt mustn't respect other's views.

Ignore List: Oyk

CCS
cotton comes from sheep
wool comes from zombie and plant

Israel and Palestine is just tip of an iceberg

it is actually is Israel and the jihadi Muslim Arabic world

not Israel and Palestine

it is really nonsense to look at and study a small area between Israel and Palestine

that why i ask the paper bullet general Chan mali chan dont know middle east
please dont teach middle east

cotton comes from sheep
wool comes from zombie and plant

Endorsed by the Palestinian embassy?

(09-03-2024, 03:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I disagree with you. You can play with words and call it whatever you want, but it could be conflict plus other names. So conflict by itself is not wrong. 

Moreover, even if you think that it is ethnic cleansing, this shouldn't be put down on slides. Otherwise you'll just incur the wrath of the other camp. So dun condemn the govt for the sake of condemning. You have your point of view doesn't mean that the govt mustn't respect other's views.

A conflict gives the notion that there is a quarrel. 

There is no quarrel. The Jews want the land on which the Palestinians are living. To get that land, the Jews are chasing out the Palestinians.

There is no conflict.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(09-03-2024, 04:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  A conflict gives the notion that there is a quarrel. 

There is no quarrel. The Jews want the land on which the Palestinians are living. To get that land, the Jews are chasing out the Palestinians.

There is no conflict.

I want that land, U don't give, so quarrel, so conflict? No?

(09-03-2024, 04:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  I want that land, U don't give, so quarrel, so conflict? No?

Is robbery a conflict between the robber and the victim?

why dont get edwin tong to 'negociate' a peace deal with israel hamas

he did well with the seifies deal...lol

To sg Government and Singaporeans in general,  it is not important how one names the war btw Israel and Palestine/Hamas,  it is important not to let extremists destroy the shared value of Harmony. Therefore,  if u speaks or posts like an extremists trying to destroy the Singapore’s Harmony,  u are likely to be called up to “Lim kopi”.

(09-03-2024, 03:58 AM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  https://www.domainofexperts.com/2024/02/...wn-to.html
Wah this domain of experts jin  神通广大,I search high and low for the slides also cannot find any, they can jitao get all of them

(09-03-2024, 04:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  A conflict gives the notion that there is a quarrel. 

There is no conflict.

[Image: IMG-0927.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(09-03-2024, 02:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dun see anything wrong with the content of the slides.

me neither.

my era in the 70-80s history dun cover Palestine-Israel, and dun see why need to talk about this now

They appeared in the daily news in SBC where Israeli used bulldozer to flatten the Palestinian's home.

Me too.
All information is available in the media. 
Good to let young kids know the facts without discrimination. 
Peace for all.

(10-03-2024, 12:42 AM)Clyde Wrote:  They appeared in the daily news in SBC where Israeli used bulldozer to flatten the Palestinian's home.

[Image: IMG-0882.jpg]

Chan Chun Sing and PM Lee must lead by example.

if not, no one will believe what they said.

Why Chan Chun Sing cannot help PM Lee to resolve the conflict between PM Lee and his siblings ?

The MOE slides are meant for presentation and they cannot work at all in real life.

PM Lee and his siblings are good example which cannot be resolved using MOE slides.

(09-03-2024, 04:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  A conflict gives the notion that there is a quarrel. 

There is no conflict.

They can buy the land but they don’t want lah. 
They want FOC.
If they buy the land, there won’t be a war between them.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Jesus real name is not Jesus lah.
Human being like to create problem.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-03-2024, 09:39 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Jesus real name is not Jesus lah.
Human being like to create problem.

What is his real name?

(10-03-2024, 09:42 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What is his real name?

[Image: IMG-4495.jpg]

(10-03-2024, 09:43 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  [Image: IMG-4495.jpg]

Thank you.

There is very little information on the slides. They are mainly about our harmony and about not letting it gets destroyed.

Maybe some may see it as too little information and not enough facts about what actually happened through the century but I guess Singapore's aim is not about showing what has happened from the time UK decided to push out the Jews to Palestine but about how we must not let our harmony be destroyed?

I think the slides are ok but the students if interested can seek more information on the whole series of events.

Now with China has sided with Palestine. This battle shd end soon.