Admin Message:Please do not make certain allegations against Sg leaders.

You are free to post on political issues but not  allegations against Singapore politicians that can lead to lawsuits.

Please exercise caution.Otherwise, admin has no choice but to ban you.
[+] 7 users Like BigBossX's post

This is noted.

But admin must never be bias and side any forummer here. Example Kokee... etc.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Which thread, arh?

Maybe Admin should ban those PA P Liars first

It gives PAP a bad name

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Pls ban Cityhantum and their Gang. They got very strong motive here to disrupt singaporean life.

is mine bad

I did not mention names

just

sg most corrupt

(08-07-2022, 11:02 AM)Talent Wrote:  is mine bad

I did not mention names

just

sg most corrupt

Yours talking about SG

Unlike Jac Lau points it back at PAP Ministers over the past 15 years 

their Lapses give Free housing and medical

[Image: Free-Housing-and-Hospital-Care.png]

(08-07-2022, 10:46 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Pls ban Cityhantum and their Gang. They got very strong motive here to disrupt singaporean life.

Laughing like what ? They prevent u pee and poop ?

Smile

(08-07-2022, 11:02 AM)Talent Wrote:  is mine bad

I did not mention names

just

sg most corrupt

Yes, very bad.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-07-2022, 10:39 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  You are free to post on political issues but not  allegations against Singapore politicians that can lead to lawsuits.

Please exercise caution and otherwise admin has no choice but to ban you.

You support PAP meh? Or WP leh?

(08-07-2022, 10:43 AM)Niubee Wrote:  This is noted.

stop whining lah…like a little baby Rotfl

Noted...

(08-07-2022, 12:57 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  stop whining lah…like a little baby Rotfl

Moron spotted Rolleyes

Smile

(08-07-2022, 10:43 AM)Niubee Wrote:  This is noted.

Well , admin has banned Notdumb  , your gay partner for writing too many of his despicable sex acts Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(08-07-2022, 01:01 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Should I post a photo of my naked butt

For the whinny little ccbai to keep under her pillow

So that she could smell my arse to help her sleep

Old man naked butt look like overcooked duck in black ooze 

Who wants except mad woman from IMH wants, lor

Even a beggar cannot sell your butt for 10 cents

Rotfl

(08-07-2022, 11:18 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Laughing like what ? They prevent u pee and poop ?

I already told you this retarded crazy dog many times that this bastard racist Chinese-hater scum mad dog Sharexchange is the number one most wicked and most racist China-hater bastard dog in this entire sgtalk forum!

Whenever got chinese people die, this bastard racist dog Sharexchange will post it is very happy that got china people die! Example a few months ago, this Sharexchange bastard dog posted that it is very happy that 133 chinese died in that china air crash case. And other china-haters bastard racist dogs such as kokee and p1acebo etc will like the racist China-hater bastard dog Sharexchange's wicked racist post.

Sharexchange is the number one most wicked and most racist China-hater bastard scum dog in this sgtalk forum!

Kokee/guffaw are the number 2 most racist anti-China bastard scum dogs!

That p1acebo, sgbuffet, lionkingch55, ROLMAO, pervertosan etc are the number 3 most racist Anti-China bastard scum dogs!

Hence you Niubee is a crazy retarded dog that on one hand you everyday quarral with the number two most racist China-hater bastard dog kokee, but yet you are very friend-friend with the number one most racist China-hater bastard dog Sharexchange and the number 3 most racist china-hater bastard dog p1acebo.
[+] 1 user Likes Profeu's post

(08-07-2022, 07:44 PM)Profeu Wrote:  I already told you this retarded crazy dog many times that this bastard racist Chinese-hater scum mad dog Sharexchange is the number one most wicked and most racist China-hater bastard dog in this entire sgtalk forum!

Whenever got chinese people die, this bastard racist dog Sharexchange will post it is very happy that got china people die! Example a few months ago, this Sharexchange bastard dog posted that is was very happy that 133 chinese died in that china air crash case. And other china-haters bastard dogs such as kokee and p1acebo etc will like the racist China-hater bastard dog Sharexchange's post.

Sharexchange is the number one most wicked and most racist China-hater bastard dog in this sgtalk forum!

Kokee/guffaw are the number 2 most racist anti-China scum bastard dogs.

That p1acebo, sgbuffet, lionkingch55, ROLMAO, pervertosan etc are the number 3 most racist Anti-China bastard dogs!

Hence you are a crazy dog on one hand you everyday quarral with the number two most racist China-hater bastard dog kokee, but yet you frequently pally with the number one most racist China-hater dog Sharexchange and the number 3 most racist china-hater dog p1acebo.

Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post