Admin, unban Notdumb

How come nowadays ban is always permanent? Must at least give warning and a short ban first before considering pban.

(25-05-2022, 01:58 PM)dynamite Wrote:  What did he do? Release him immediately.

notdumb is banned because he is dumb.

similarly, h4happy should be banned because she is not happy.
[+] 2 users Like drgn's post

(25-05-2022, 07:03 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Admin has been sneaky...

aiyah u better dun learn from ur bf Sodumb lah Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

toxic Dumbo with puirc wife
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

The person who really needs to be pban is oyk.

(25-05-2022, 03:02 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Probably admin is also anti China. He didn't bother to fix the hacking problem but instead fix those who are pro China.

Pro China posts outnumber anti-China posts by 10 times and yet you 玻璃心 folks feel so butt hurt by one wumao member being banned

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(25-05-2022, 08:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come nowadays ban is always permanent? Must at least give warning and a short ban first before considering pban.

Warning already been given.. but leopard never changes its spots ..Notdumb has been banned numerous times in old forum for stalking , harassing and vulgar abuses.. It is not like this is the first time he is trying to be funny.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(25-05-2022, 02:59 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Exactly. If it not related to national issues or against Govt..I feel is OK.

Admin, stop behaving like small kid.

You are another clown who behave like a hooligan and have been banned numerous times in the old sgtalk..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(26-05-2022, 03:27 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Pro China posts outnumber anti-China posts by 10 times and yet you 玻璃心 folks feel so butt hurt by one wumao member being banned

Ha ha! Look at the 白痴 anti China  person/s talking to himself in another thread.

By the way. You sounds like you are the admin, are u?

ah mao aso got banned many times for posting fake flg news right? like hk riot police rapped and killed many women, and threw them into river...

(25-05-2022, 11:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The person who really needs to be pban is oyk.

bro, i agreed!
in fact, since the 1st day of this forum, i never reply his post and yet he can reply with degrading remarks....
i also dont know where I step on him here.

(26-05-2022, 07:18 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Ha ha! Look at the 白痴 anti China  person/s talking to himself in another thread.

By the way. You sounds like you are the admin, are u?

If he is talking to himself, why he is bothering you? You can simply ignore him as the feature is available to you. I don;t see admin banning anyone for posting fake news on both sides as he believe in freedom of speech and individual resposibility. People got banned because they go into someone else thread with the only intention of spewing vulgar abuse on another forumer.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post