Minister Vivian has apologised to PSP Leong Mun Wai

(16-09-2021, 09:12 AM)forum456 Wrote:  OKY and LW should not be PM.
The only choice left is CCS.

[Image: Jp35X.gif]

(15-09-2021, 07:59 PM)Stoki Wrote:  If the mic is off, he would not have apologised.

Lawrence didnt apologise at all. He buat bodoh
He more headache.. He may have to take out a full page to apologize to the school, the alumni, his peers and seniors. Today is the birthday of the lousy school most illustrious student

Now it makes sense why CCS didn't make the cut for PM. His peers in cabinet are the same elite-class types who probably also question how he got into RI.

Like what pinky did to others, there should be a thorough investigation into this matter followed by legal action.
Angry 

mun wai shouldnt accepy apology
should ask him to go down to RI and help the cleaner sweep the main gate Angry

(16-09-2021, 05:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Nice guy cannot be a politician? Thinking
A nice guy wont attack their opponent if they have different views.

He may be a humble person but after this incident, his reputation drops drastically.
He is not humble by heart.
Err.. Nice guy can be a politician, just that won't be the leader, that all.

BTW whether he is nice or not, I don't know. That was from NoActionTalkOnly since he/she seem to know Vivian personally to pass that comment.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

From my observation politicians are masters in the art of projecting smiling faces and acting nice. It is only when their masks accidentally fell like Vivi and CCS, then you have a chance to see their true colours. Dun be deceived by their fronts or someone says he is a.nice guy........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-09-2021, 11:16 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Err.. Nice guy can be a politician, just that won't be the leader, that all.

BTW whether he is nice or not, I don't know. That was from NoActionTalkOnly since he/she seem to know Vivian personally to pass that comment.

Ma Ying-jeou and Lien Chan are  also well known as Mr Nice Guys.
But what happened, Mr Nice Guy wont do bad thing on other.
没良心的事,他们是不会做的。
Ma Ying-Jeou was called President apprenctice.
Lien Chan did not have the opportunity to become president.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(16-09-2021, 11:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  From my observation politicians are masters in the art of projecting smiling faces and acting nice. It is only when their masks accidentally fell like Vivi and CCS, then you have a chance to see their true colours. Dun be deceived by their fronts or someone says he is a.nice guy........ Rolleyes

I don't think CCS is bad, can't say the same for Vivian.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

LMW is smart. He refrained from get baited to personal attacks. He continued to focus on Singapore and good jobs for Singaporeans. Well done!!!

(16-09-2021, 11:51 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't think CCS is bad, can't say the same for Vivian.

Yah I agreed. Think cotton is a better character.

Speaker pls do your job. Formal apology in next parliament sitting ... as stated by Lim Tean

(16-09-2021, 11:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Ma Ying-jeou and Lien Chan are  also well known as Mr Nice Guys.
But what happened, Mr Nice Guy wont do bad thing on other.
没良心的事,他们是不会做的。
Ma Ying-Jeou was called President apprenctice.
Lien Chan did not have the opportunity to become president.

马英九,连战? Are you a 塔绿斑?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..