After Wed Lawrence Wong become PM I going to support PAP

(14-05-2024, 07:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Six years away. Let the next generation worry about that. 

I think at least 8 out of 10 members here would not be in this world by 2030.

I agreed. I am one of them.

(14-05-2024, 07:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Six years away. Let the next generation worry about that. 

I think at least 8 out of 10 members here would not be in this world by 2030.
Thats not the issue la.Our responsibility is to  ensure our offsprings and fellowmen still have a better tomorrow.If not past sacrifices and love of the country is just all vanity.

After they chose Gan B0- Yong as DPM, I will not vote for PAP, anymore

He made my uncle jobless and a retrenched Engineer become Office Building SO

my neighbour after 8 years till date only got a freelance job

No way will I want him to repeat that mistake on me!!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(14-05-2024, 01:20 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Thats not the issue la.Our responsibility is to  ensure our offsprings and fellowmen still have a better tomorrow.If not past sacrifices and love of the country is just all vanity.

The PG and MG have already done what they should and could.

It's for the next generation to decide for themselves what they want. Don't make generation gaps at home where teenaged chewren and even those in their twenties can't stand their parents into a national level problem.

Lawrence Wong is 51/52. He is leading a WOKE generation. Don't impose your farking Gen X ideas on them. Let them do whatever they want, can? Don't come and interfere with this 'Father knows best and Daddy will leave everything swee swee behind for you, son" attitude. It's not going to be appreciated.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(14-05-2024, 01:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  After they chose Gan B0- Yong as DPM, I will not vote for PAP, anymore

My choice wil stil be the same for the better good of our future generations to come. All these pappies are only NATO.

(14-05-2024, 01:20 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Thats not the issue la.Our responsibility is to  ensure our offsprings and fellowmen still have a better tomorrow. If not past sacrifices and love of the country is just all vanity.

He try to be the best.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-28-22-00-37-75-f69139...4f144a.jpg]
Me try to be lucky... Rotfl in 4D

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-14-07-15-12-09-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

(14-05-2024, 01:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  After they chose Gan B0- Yong as DPM, I will not vote for PAP, anymore

You have a problem?. Me no problem Rotfl
[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-10-12-49-45-78-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

(14-05-2024, 02:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The PG and MG have already done what they should and could.

It's for the next generation to decide for themselves what they want. Don't make generation gaps at home where teenaged chewren and even those in their twenties can't stand their parents into a national level problem.

Lawrence Wong is 51/52. He is leading a WOKE generation. Don't impose your farking Gen X ideas on them. Let them do whatever they want, can? Don't come and interfere with this 'Father knows best and Daddy will leave everything swee swee behind for you, son" attitude. It's not going to be appreciated.

Whats the issue with you . Stop frking around.You want to do go elsewhere.

(14-05-2024, 09:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM a siao lung 

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(13-05-2024, 02:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile can or not because He is Hainanese , I also need to support fellow Hainanese.

You said it so must do it lah! Big Grin

Bao (sure) Bonkong (1) one (stupid rhh)

He is a puppet
Acting only
No power
Due to his eloquent