After phone call with Biden, Xi sends war planes & ships ard Taiwan causing tension

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-send...l-xi-biden

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Biden is old weak and senile. He has to understand that the other side only understands the language of force and power. ..

If he keep delaying defensive aid to Taiwan, the risks rises each day that China attack and cause a disastrous loss of lives.
Without a strong deterrent force Taiwan is inviting trouble.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-04-2024, 11:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-send...l-xi-biden

Why you don't criticize US for sending war ships and planes and military drills in scs which is at opposite side of the planet. 

Real fvker. 

Third world china is the most evil and sick shithole in the world.

Only know how to create trouble like pathetic scumbag. Pui!

No wonder wumaos are equally as low life LOLOLOLOLOL! In before triggered wumaos! LOLOLOLOLOL!

[Image: Screenshot-20240423-105947.jpg]

Pundek Pukimak ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies begging liao cheo kau peng

(06-04-2024, 11:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Biden is old weak and senile. He has to understand that the other side only understands the language of force and power. ..

Who is the one using force all over the wotld, such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc?

Where did china use force? 

Fvck te SgButt. 

(06-04-2024, 11:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-send...l-xi-biden

I don't think this has anything to do with a phone call with Biden.

Slowly but surely China is tightening the noose on Taiwan, they have been doing this consistently for the past ten years. Why would a phone call with Biden change anything?

Fox News is just putting a dishonest spin to lambast democrat Biden for being ""weak" and sell this delusion to its American audience that the US still holds sway in what China does in Asia Pacific. Fact of the matter is no matter Trump or Biden, Republican or Democrat, US is unable to effect any real change in the power dynamics within this region.

dont worry
everything will be fine after usa and taiwan

NUKE CHINA
NUKE CHINA
NUKE CHINA

(06-04-2024, 11:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Biden is old weak and senile. He has to understand that the other side only understands the language of force and power. ..

If he keep delaying defensive aid to Taiwan, the risks rises each day that China attack and cause a disastrous loss of lives.
Without a strong deterrent force Taiwan is inviting trouble.

When PAP was voted to form the government, 61% of Singaporean voters were labelled by the losers as daft (yes, the 39% lacked vocabulary and had to use a word a PAP leader popularised)

We were called plp lackies, traitors, cecas etc.

What do you call the Americans who voted for him, and who will vote for him this time round since he is "senile"?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Nationalist KMT was from China and was in control of whole China. When KMT couldn't win the fight in China. It just escaped to Taiwan to have a relief.

It doesn't mean Taiwan is by itself a separate nation.

Taiwan KMT is just the loser party yet to be conquered.

CCM is just temporary not continue with the fight in order not to hurt the people in wait for Taiwan to have a peaceful negotiation to solve the problem.

Separation to form another nation is not allowed.