Air Fryer : Family of 3 diagnosed with lung cancer cause by air fryer in Taiwan

https://newswav.com/article/family-of-th...304_Bc1xZC?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

https://newswav.com/A2303_a9bzST

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.mashed.com/614252/the-potent...now-about/

Throwing out my airfryer nao! Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

heng me bought cai png from jhk no such problem.

(08-04-2023, 08:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  heng me bought cai png from jhk no such problem.

But you don't know whether the food  vendor uses a Air Fryer to cook or not.................. Big Grin

Air fryer no good ? Must ask maker

Like that how?

(08-04-2023, 08:38 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Air fryer no good ? Must ask maker

The manufacturers of Air Fryer   must come out to proof that it is wrong- that air fryer causes cancer................. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Burnt food likely the cause

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

I bought a good brand Mayer so not worried about air fryer itself.

However read report that you should never air fry potatoes as it produces high levels of cancer agents.

[Image: hAiDEdU.jpg]

Another great invention by china la...

(08-04-2023, 06:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Throwing out my airfryer nao! Sad

Don't throw. Give it to me.  Big Grin

Hk authorities are always very on the balls. Most boh chap and some even deny such findings and said harmless

Going to eat steamed fish and steamed vege from now on Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-04-2023, 09:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bought a good brand Mayer so not worried about air fryer itself.

However read report that you should never air fry potatoes as it produces high levels of cancer agents.

Gd brands dun hv such problems? Or just self deception?

(08-04-2023, 08:03 AM)debono Wrote:  But you don't know whether the food  vendor uses a Air Fryer to cook or not.................. Big Grin

Rotfl

(08-04-2023, 10:31 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Gd brands dun hv such problems? Or just self deception?

Mayer is good brand meh?  Big Grin

inventor Fred van der Weij:

Netherlands inventor Fred van der Weij was looking for a more efficient way to make french fries in the early 2000s when he took the matter into his own hands by developing a gadget that eventually would become an American obsession

(08-04-2023, 09:54 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't throw. Give it to me.  Big Grin

Willing to exchange for sexy meimei with huge melons Big Grin

Cook pizzas and chicken drumlets spiced with paprika and other spices in air fryer already started coughing next day Big Grin

(08-04-2023, 10:32 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Mayer is good brand meh?  Big Grin

According to ah butt.

(08-04-2023, 06:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Throwing out my airfryer nao! Sad

jiak lah. U only live once... they always said.. Laughing

Smile

I already said must buy quality air fryer. Rotfl

Don’t blame the air fryer, blame the food that is air fried. Air fryer itself wont cause cancer.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-04-2023, 10:36 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  According to ah butt.

Is it the brand he posted some time back?

The family got to check their family history.
癌症有可能是各代遗传。这代没中招,下一代会中招。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So Ah Butt is at high risk now since he uses airfryer? .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-04-2023, 10:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Cook pizzas and chicken drumlets spiced with paprika and other spices in air fryer already started coughing next day Big Grin

Waa...so serious and deadly.

(08-04-2023, 10:32 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Mayer is good brand meh?  Big Grin

A classmate recently bought online same brand air fryer for $45.

(08-04-2023, 01:06 PM)hansamu Wrote:  A classmate recently bought online same brand air fryer for $45.

So sgbutt brought Meyer brand air fryer at $45..............? Big Grin