OCBC Account

We notice that your account has been inactive since XXXXXXX.

To protect your security, we have suspended your account and all
services linked to it, such as ATM access and Internet Banking. If you
choose to leave the account as it is, these measures will remain as a
safeguard for you.

To activate the account and the services linked to it, just follow one of
the options provided in the right-hand column of this page.

They send the email is like a scam email. 

Don't know how to log in. Call cannot get through. Now automated.

Cannot log in. The OCBC-Singpass only allow scanning. No ID and PW allowed.

Go to your app direct n log in

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(06-05-2024, 09:43 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Go to your app direct n log in

The only way is download the app. Charge my extra phone. And use the Singpass scanning. Singpass ID and PW log in not allowed. Transfer of money in is not counted. Suddenly remembered that I could park my secret money inside. Nobody knows. Only for emergencies.

Please only go the Bank Branch to activate it. The OCBC App will only make you sign up for their VISA Card to get Activation password. But if you cancel the Visa card after activation, they will charge you!

(06-05-2024, 10:12 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Please only go the Bank Branch to activate it. The OCBC App will only make you sign up for their VISA Card to get Activation password. But if you cancel the Visa card after activation, they will charge you!

I have the card but have not activated it. They sent me twice. I think I go to the branch now. Need to exercise.

(06-05-2024, 09:45 AM)theold Wrote:  The only way is download the app. Charge my extra phone. And use the Singpass scanning. Singpass ID and PW log in not allowed. Transfer of money in is not counted. Suddenly remembered that I could park my secret money inside. Nobody knows. Only for emergencies.

2nd option will be to log into the OCBC iBanking website using a PC, separate from the phone that will receive the OTP from OCBC for the acc re-activation.

https:// internet.ocbc.com/internet-banking/Login/Login

Branch better. 2 of 3 solved. Waiting
Visa cancelled.

On one trip 5 problems came up and were reduced.