Ali is actually a Buddhist

We checked and found out his real name and identity.

Name: Lee Ee Mun
Flower Name: Ah Lee
Race: Han
Nationality: Malaysian 
Place of birth: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Religion: Buddhism

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Ali Imam
Ah Lee Ee Mun

Makes sense?

Your husband?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Ali a monk?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Lao han today din go around shouting you are not 中国人? How cum?

(20-05-2024, 11:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We checked and found out his real name and identity.

Idiotic han loh LMAO 

https://media.tenor.com/4Ui209ncXzcAAAAM...g-hard.gif https://media.tenor.com/_KPrM33wfI0AAAAM...risate.gif https://media.tenor.com/eWTxq7C0RzIAAAAM...ughter.gif https://media.tenor.com/0AnI7-n7wIMAAAAM/sml-junior.gif

(20-05-2024, 11:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We checked and found out his real name and identity.

Ah Lee is a pork suckling young punk!

(20-05-2024, 11:23 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Ali Imam
Ah Lee Ee Mun

Makes sense?

Which Ali Imam?

You mean Ali Imran?

Ali-meaning “sublime, high, exalted” and ala, which means “rise, ascend,” reminding your little one of how high you hold them. In the Quran, Ali was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic, prophet Muhammad and the first man to convert to Islam.

Imran is a popular 
Arabic name for boys that means 
"prosperous," "exalted nation," or "happiness." In the Quran, Imran is the name of the father of Maryam, the mother of Jesus. Imran is a strong and dignified name that is often associated with positive qualities such as success, prosperity, and happiness.

only Chinese in Malaysia

Smile

(20-05-2024, 11:58 AM)Hope Wrote:  Which Ali Imam?

You mean Ali Imran?

Ali-meaning “sublime, high, exalted” and ala, which means “rise, ascend,” reminding your little one of how high you hold them. In the Quran, Ali was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic, prophet Muhammad and the first man to convert to Islam.

Imran is a popular Arabic name for boys that means "prosperous," "exalted nation," or "happiness." In the Quran, Imran is the name of the father of Maryam, the mother of Jesus. Imran is a strong and dignified name that is often associated with positive qualities such as success, prosperity, and happiness.

He is no Arab Prince...give him back his oboriginal status! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

There is a common name in India called Oja Yadav Kaalappan.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(20-05-2024, 11:58 AM)Hope Wrote:  Which Ali Imam?

You mean Ali Imran?

Imran is a popular 
Arabic name for boys that means 
"prosperous," "exalted nation," or "happiness." In the Quran, Imran is the name of the father of Maryam, the mother of Jesus. Imran is a strong and dignified name that is often associated with positive qualities such as success, prosperity, and happiness.

That one is a fake Moslem lar.

First, he's unable to rebut Dr Jay Smith which shows that he does not know his professed faith. Second, he needs Pink to explain the Quran to him. Third, he does not even understand the Hadiths.

I have never come across a Moslem whose knowledge of Islam is so cui.

My thread is not about him, for sure. Rolleyes

So today no need to go around telling ppl you 不是中国人?

(20-05-2024, 12:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  only Chinese in Malaysia

I saw hundreds of Chinese in Malacca taking photos with the index and middle fingers making that V sign which 99.999% of them would, for reasons only the Chinese know. 

The place was Dutch Square. Have you been there before?

i tot ali baba

(20-05-2024, 03:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That one is a fake Moslem lar.

First, he's unable to rebut Dr Jay Smith which shows that he does not know his professed faith. Second, he needs Pink to explain the Quran to him. Third, he does not even understand the Hadiths.

I have never come across a Moslem whose knowledge of Islam is so cui.

My thread is not about him, for sure. Rolleyes

Not cui...his Moslem knowledge is simply non existent but he can parrot the Trinity question over and over...rinse and repeat!!

Ask him to watch one beedio also lazy like fvck.... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(20-05-2024, 04:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Not cui...his Moslem knowledge is simply non existent but he can parrot the Trinity question over and over...rinse and repeat!!

Ask him to watch one beedio also lazy like fvck.... Big Grin

He'd probably watched it but was SPEECHLESS after that. To avoid answering questions which he couldn't, the safest thing was to say he wouldn't watch any beedio and if anybody wished to AMA, he must type his questions out wor.

Meanwhile he had the cheek to post beedios and sexpect others to watch his Mickey Mouse cartoons. Rolleyes

(20-05-2024, 05:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He'd probably watched it but was SPEECHLESS after that. To avoid answering questions which he couldn't, the safest thing was to say he wouldn't watch any beedio and if anybody wished to AMA, he must type his questions out wor.

Meanwhile he had the cheek to post beedios and sexpect others to watch his Mickey Mouse cartoons. Rolleyes

The credibility of the veedios that he watches must be approved by scholars or historians accredited by him only...and that includes his mickey mouse cartoons!  Big Grin

That lazy fvck has no answers ....he has to resort to lying abt the identity of Gabriel... Big Grin For a 61 yrs old man...quite appalling that he hasn't got any clue if Gabriel was an angel or the Holy spirit?  Rotfl

Zedmaster my arse!

(20-05-2024, 06:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The credibility of the veedios that he watches must be approved by scholars or historians accredited by him only...and that includes his mickey mouse cartoons!  Big Grin

That lazy fvck has no answers ....he has to resort to lying abt the identity of Gabriel... Big Grin For a 61 yrs old man...quite appalling that he hasn't got any clue if Gabriel was an angel or the Holy spirit?  Rotfl

Zedmaster my arse!

Gabriel is both an angel and a holy spirit.

Sabah? Isn't that the Lahad Datu incident years back? West Msia send their soldiers sit AirAsia fly over as somehow their military transport planes not fast enough to fly out.

(20-05-2024, 06:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Gabriel is both an angel and a holy spirit.

That's the angel of the Bible. Pink was referring to the apparition which Muh saw, who violently slammed him to the floor thrice.

(20-05-2024, 06:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Gabriel is both an angel and a holy spirit.

An angel is a celestial messenger of God.... The Holy Spirit is a manifestation of God and not another agent.....It’s the role He plays when he dwells within a believer’s temple and when he interacts with humanity!

(20-05-2024, 07:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's the angel of the Bible. Pink was referring to the apparition which Muh saw, who violently slammed him to the floor thrice.

Muh could recognised God as a boy with curly hair with no beard cladded in red but couldn't recognise Gabriel wor? Thinking

(20-05-2024, 07:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  An angel is a celestial messenger of God.... The Holy Spirit is a manifestation of God and not another agent.....It’s the role He plays when he dwells within a believer’s temple and when he interacts with humanity!

Gabriel is also known as the holy spirit to us.

An angel is not necessarily a messenger. Some angels are given other tasks, like the angel who will blow the trumpet to signal the end of creation.

(20-05-2024, 07:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's the angel of the Bible. Pink was referring to the apparition which Muh saw, who violently slammed him to the floor thrice.

We believe it was the angel Gabriel.

(20-05-2024, 07:44 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We believe it was the angel Gabriel.

Can quote the Quranic verse which says so

(20-05-2024, 06:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  Sabah? Isn't that the Lahad Datu incident years back? West Msia send their soldiers sit AirAsia fly over as somehow their military transport planes not fast enough to fly out.

Not fast enough or simply wouldn't/couldn't take off?

(20-05-2024, 08:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Can quote the Quranic verse which says so

Verse 2:97

I suspect he is a singh.. 

he is a run away sikh from india.

(20-05-2024, 08:57 PM)victortan Wrote:  I suspect he is a singh.. 

he is a run away sikh from india.

I am a Malay, a pakcik if you like.

A few netizens met me in person when I was at EDMW so I cannot lie about who I am.