Ali is actually a Buddhist

(20-05-2024, 03:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I saw hundreds of Chinese in Malacca taking photos with the index and middle fingers making that V sign which 99.999% of them would, for reasons only the Chinese know. 

The place was Dutch Square. Have you been there before?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Chinese

Smile

(20-05-2024, 08:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Verse 2:97

Muh said in 2.97 that it was Gabriel.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-05-2024, 09:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  [Image: sleepallday.jpg]

I am sure you must agree that those are not Singaporeans or Malaysians but Chinese. Rolleyes

(20-05-2024, 09:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am sure you must agree that those are not Singaporeans or Malaysians but Chinese. Rolleyes

Show their NRIC first

Smile

(20-05-2024, 09:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Muh said in 2.97 that it was Gabriel.

Quran 2:97 states that Gabriel was the angel who brought down the Quran.

(20-05-2024, 09:56 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Show their NRIC first

It says Peepurs' Republic of Chyener. Rolleyes

(20-05-2024, 10:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Quran 2:97 states that Gabriel was the angel who brought down the Quran.

According to Muh? Rolleyes

(20-05-2024, 10:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Quran 2:97 states that Gabriel was the angel who brought down the Quran.

brought down from international space stn..

i think he pick it up from rochor canal.

(21-05-2024, 12:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  According to Muh? Rolleyes

Yes, we believe Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم).

(20-05-2024, 11:58 AM)Hope Wrote:  Which Ali Imam?

You mean Ali Imran?

Ali-meaning “sublime, high, exalted” and ala, which means “rise, ascend,” reminding your little one of how high you hold them. In the Quran, Ali was the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic, prophet Muhammad and the first man to convert to Islam.

Imran is a popular 
Arabic name for boys that means 
"prosperous," "exalted nation," or "happiness." In the Quran, Imran is the name of the father of Maryam, the mother of Jesus. Imran is a strong and dignified name that is often associated with positive qualities such as success, prosperity, and happiness.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-09-51-46-36-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

(20-05-2024, 12:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  only Chinese in Malaysia

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-09-48-15-87-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

(21-05-2024, 06:38 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-09-51-46-36-f69139...4f144a.jpg]
Now u find scammers and faked frens

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(21-05-2024, 06:38 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-09-51-46-36-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

That era no aircon.  Her meow meow sure very smelly Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-05-2024, 08:46 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  That era no aircon.  Her meow meow sure very smelly Laughing

But that era had pricky heat powder  Big Grin 
Apply a fair amount on the meow meow maybe still smell refreshing at the end of the day Sick
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(21-05-2024, 09:15 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  But that era had pricky heat powder  Big Grin 
Apply a fair amount on the meow meow maybe still smell refreshing at the end of the day Sick

I bet those meow meow with prickly heat powder would taste real funny  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(21-05-2024, 06:47 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-09-48-15-87-f69139...4f144a.jpg]
Ali ‘s family

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(21-05-2024, 09:42 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ali ‘s family

Yes..Ali with long hair! Most left!

(21-05-2024, 06:47 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-09-48-15-87-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

Imran. I"m ran, no raning. Big Grin
[Image: animated-Racing-Horses3.gif]

(21-05-2024, 06:33 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, we believe Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم).

That's not any different from Bastardlo2 and Autumn Winter with whom you had some very bitter quarrels who said they believed their religious text.

Enuf said. Rolleyes

You'll never find a Singaporean chabor carrying that nao.

Even working in an aircon office, they'll tell the 'guys' to carry boxes of arch files, documents and if tables need to be rearranged, they'll take for granted that it's not a "ladies'" job. 

If the men had become strawberries the Singaporean chabors had become 大小姐。 Rolleyes

(21-05-2024, 10:33 AM)Oyk Wrote:  That's not any different from Bastardlo2 and Autumn Winter with whom you had some very bitter quarrels who said they believed their religious text.

Enuf said. Rolleyes

With AutumnWinters, I don't discuss much about scriptures because he is not well-versed in that so we discussed theology instead because he prays to Buddha. And it wasn't a bitter quarrel. It went exactly like how it is with us, a cordial discussion but just like you, he didn't like the critical questions I asked about his beliefs. I got the same reaction from him as I got from you but he was more civil. 

You asked me for the Quranic verse stating Gabriel was the heavenly messenger who brought down the Quran. I've given it to you. 

Which is more logical and rational? My version of Jesus or yours? The answer is obvious to many. Why then did you choose to believe the irrational and illogical version of Jesus? 

Peace and blessings be upon the son of Maryam.

(21-05-2024, 01:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  With AutumnWinters, I don't discuss much about scriptures because he is not well-versed in that so we discussed theology instead because he prays to Buddha. And it wasn't a bitter quarrel. It went exactly like how it is with us, a cordial discussion but just like you, he didn't like the critical questions I asked about his beliefs. I got the same reaction from him as I got from you but he was more civil. 

You asked me for the Quranic verse stating Gabriel was the heavenly messenger who brought down the Quran. I've given it to you. 

Which is more logical and rational? My version of Jesus or yours? The answer is obvious to many. Why then did you choose to believe the irrational and illogical version of Jesus? 

Peace and blessings be upon the son of Maryam.

Twisting and turning again.

I was never "didn't like the critical questions you asked" which you are lying about through your teeth as usual.  You did that many tains at this forum.

I was prepared to listen to both sides of the debate. I asked you questions about Jay Smith's video but you evaded.  When I watched beedios showing Jay Smith and Zakir Naik, and their debates, I was listening to both sides unlike you who refused to answer my question about Jay Smith's points.

And you have not addressed my point.  I said your blind faith, if I have to shaft these two words up your arse to make you understand my point, is no different from bastardlo2's and AutumnWinter's.  Chew on this and reply before moving on to another subject.  You cannot handle it.   Rolleyes

Verses 33 to 35 of this Surah speak of "Ali-Imran" or "Descendants of Imran". Its name has been considered as a sign. (The correct pronunciation of the name of this surah is 'Ali Imran'). Imran is the grandfather of Isa (AS).

Thinking Thinking   Rotfl Rotfl

(21-05-2024, 05:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Twisting and turning again.

I was never "didn't like the critical questions you asked" which you are lying about through your teeth as usual.  You did that many tains at this forum.

I was prepared to listen to both sides of the debate. I asked you questions about Jay Smith's video but you evaded.  When I watched beedios showing Jay Smith and Zakir Naik, and their debates, I was listening to both sides unlike you who refused to answer my question about Jay Smith's points.

And you have not addressed my point.  I said your blind faith, if I have to shaft these two words up your arse to make you understand my point, is no different from bastardlo2's and AutumnWinter's.  Chew on this and reply before moving on to another subject.  You cannot handle it.   Rolleyes

I've watched many of Jay Smith's debates with Muslims like Shabir Ally. I've also watched Paul Williams end Jay Smith's career at speaker's corner, exposing him as a liar. I've answered all your questions, and if I missed some, please remind me. 

I am told the Quran is from God. I believe it without questioning it. That's blind faith. After much research on how the Quran is preserved and how the Hadith came to be, my faith in my scriptures grew. My faith is no longer a blind faith because of the knowledge I've gained after lots of research. 

If you do the same, research on how your Bible came to be, you will no longer be able to say the Bible is the word of God. If you insist, your faith is without knowledge ergo a blind faith.

(21-05-2024, 06:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've watched many of Jay Smith's debates with Muslims like Shabir Ally. I've also watched Paul Williams end Jay Smith's career at speaker's corner, exposing him as a liar. I've answered all your questions, and if I missed some, please remind me. 

I am told the Quran is from God. I believe it without questioning it. That's blind faith. After much research on how the Quran is preserved and how the Hadith came to be, my faith in my scriptures grew. My faith is no longer a blind faith because of the knowledge I've gained after lots of research. 

If you do the same, research on how your Bible came to be, you will no longer be able to say the Bible is the word of God. If you insist, your faith is without knowledge ergo a blind faith.

Ergo your mother's puki.

I said it before and I will say it again, I am prepared to listen to both sides and will even become a Moslem if you could answer my question reasonably, so what blind faith are you on about here?  Seems like your mother didn't teach you the meaning of blind faith.

Instead of doing a character assessment, which you did on Jay Smith and me, tell me point by point, which part of the beedio below is false?

Blardy well answer me before claiming that you had answered every question I asked.   Rolleyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nXzi-_WTdI

(21-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ergo your mother's puki.

I said it before and I will say it again, I am prepared to listen to both sides and will even become a Moslem if you could answer my question reasonably, so what blind faith are you on about here?  Seems like your mother didn't teach you the meaning of blind faith.

Instead of doing a character assessment, which you did on Jay Smith and me, tell me point by point, which part of the beedio below is false?

Blardy well answer me before claiming that you had answered every question I asked.   Rolleyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nXzi-_WTdI

Why don't you bring up the point yourself? Tell me just one thing he said in that video you find damaging to my faith.

(21-05-2024, 06:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why don't you bring up the point yourself? Tell me just one thing he said in that video you find damaging to my faith.

As usual, trying to evade.

I will not force you if you have to evade because you know that all he said were true.

And you cannot expect me to become a Moslem based on what you did.

(21-05-2024, 08:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  As usual, trying to evade.

I will not force you if you have to evade because you know that all he said were true.

If you want to know about Islam or the Quran, the last person for you to get knowledge from is Jay Smith. 

I won't evade any of your questions. You asked me a direct question earlier today and I gave you a direct answer. That should be the way, isn't it?

(21-05-2024, 08:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  As usual, trying to evade.

Don waste time with him lah....if he doesn't watch then no need to engage him further!
Let him spend his time browsing through the forum with no one particularly interested to discuss with his favourite topics! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(21-05-2024, 08:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If you want to know about Islam or the Quran, the last person for you to get knowledge from is Jay Smith. 

I won't evade any of your questions. You asked me a direct question earlier today and I gave you a direct answer. That should be the way, isn't it?

You can do your verbal somersaults but you can't fool Oyk.  I know you are trying to evade and I rest my case.

I have given Islam a chance, or should I say, I have given MYSELF a chance to hear what Islam has to say, but so far, I only noticed that those who evangelize or preach Islam are very violent. 

I noticed that in your writing style, which you tried to conceal behind a veneer of intellectual discord, but that's boosheet for all the sheet that they are worth by the tons.  I noticed that in Ahmad Deedat's mocking style, and Zakir Naik's belligerent and arrogant style, and I noticed that in this guy's style which was in sharp contrast to Richard's gentlemanly and calm style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ-Y5NWV9kc