Ali is actually a Buddhist

(23-05-2024, 03:09 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What benefits?

It makes cleaning easier.

(23-05-2024, 01:04 PM)Hope Wrote:  Jesus is not a lesser prophet.

Muslim believe Jesus was given Gospel (Injeel)like Quran to Muhammad.

Muslim believe Jesus family had Many Messenger s and Prophets.Muhammad didn’t have any Messenger or Prophets.

We don’t venerate Muhammad.we worship Allah alone.

When Jesus name is mentioned we also send our 
Salutations same as to Muhammad.

When we recite Quran we recite chapter related to Jesus as well.

Jesus is the messiah in Islam.Not Muhammad 

Quran say Jesus was born under a date palm tree near a water sprout while Bible say differently.If he is a lesser prophet why should Quran give respect to his birth place?

If he is a lesser prophet why should Muslim reserve a burial plot next to Muhammad in Medina mosque ?

Reserve a burial plot????

You are still talking about Death and burial.

Chrisitans talk about a risen Christ.

And I have to tell you something you won't like to hear. 

Muh is not even mentioned in the Bible. He can have his burial plot in Medina but let's not say it's next to an empty one that's meant for the Son of God. 

He's not even worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence with the Name of Jesus, not to mention being laid next to Him...(in the cave that's not in Medina btw)

I think you're going to be mighty offended if I tell you that Christ also died for Muh. He had a chance to be saved but unfortunately, he blew it. According to biblical teachings, Muh is lost...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-05-2024, 03:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It makes cleaning easier.

Then you should remain bald! It makes showering easier without wasting shampoo!

No difficulties in cleaning the  stretchable foreskin.....q
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(23-05-2024, 03:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said that a few times already. That is not true. 

We believe all prophets are equally righteous, no such thing as a lesser or greater prophet in our teachings. Most importantly, they all brought the same core teachings, God is one, repent and God will forgive your sins. All of them taught that.

The Bible says that no one is righteous. The righteousness of a man is like filthy rags.

Your Quran or Hadith or whatever says that Muh is righteous? You want to contradict the Bible?

Pink had given you so much information about Muh and you still come here and proclaim that he is righteous. That's blind loyalty to a cult personality. That's not believing based on knowledge as you had been advocating because if it were knowledge you would renounce Islam in less than 2 minutes lorh. 

Of course besides Pink, there's also Jay whom you have yet to rebut. Sans that, I shall take it that you actually agree with Jay.  Rolleyes

(23-05-2024, 03:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Then you should remain bald! It makes showering easier without wasting shampoo!

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(23-05-2024, 03:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Reserve a burial plot????

Muh is not even mentioned in the Bible. He can have his burial plot in Medina but let's not say it's next to an empty one that's meant for the Son of God. 

He's not even worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence with the Name of Jesus, not to mention being laid next to Him...(in the cave that's not in Medina btw)

I think you're going to be mighty offended if I tell you that Christ also died for Muh. He had a chance to be saved but unfortunately, he blew it. According to biblical teachings, Muh is lost...

Accordingly to Muh..Jesus is his best mate!! Surely he must receive Christ as Lord and savior to get into heaven! This is what best mate do for each other tiok boh Big Grin

(23-05-2024, 03:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Bible says that no one is righteous. The righteousness of a man is like filthy rags.

Your Quran or Hadith or whatever says that Muh is righteous? You want to contradict the Bible?

Pink had given you so much information about Muh and you still come here and proclaim that he is righteous. That's blind loyalty to a cult personality. That's not believing based on knowledge as you had been advocating because if it were knowledge you would renounce Islam in less than 2 minutes lorh. 

Of course besides Pink, there's also Jay whom you have yet to rebut. Sans that, I shall take it that you actually agree with Jay.  Rolleyes

Why do you like to suka suka say "The Bible says ..." when you haven't read the Bible properly?

No man. The Bible mentions quite a few names of righteous people.

And no, PinkPanther have not given us anything that can disqualify our beloved prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a righteous man, like all other previous prophets.

(23-05-2024, 03:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you like to suka suka say "The Bible says ..." when you haven't read the Bible properly?

No man. The Bible mentions quite a few names of righteous people.

And no, PinkPanther have not given us anything that can disqualify our beloved prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a righteous man, like all other previous prophets.

I would have love to read all the good and righteous of your prophet except for a few!
Why always sex with captives, underage ones, the numerous wives and now this imagined sex....sex does sell huh!

The hadith will be cleaner without mentioning any sex!

Some people said that what is meant by this hadeeth is that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) imagined that he had had intercourse with his wives when he had not done so. This is something that people frequently imagine in their dreams, so it is not far-fetched to say that he could have imagined that when he was awake. 

I – Ibn Hajar – say: This is what is stated clearly in the report of Ibn ‘Uyaynah that is narrated by al-Bukhaari, which says: “until he thought that he had had intercourse with his wives when he had not done so.”  

‘Iyaad said: Thus it is clear that the witchcraft prevailed over his body and physical faculties, not over his discernment and beliefs…

(23-05-2024, 04:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Do not commit adultery is in the Ten Commandments
N mosleem treat it as drinking kopi, nothing wrong.
So are they walking the right path?

Who gives them the damn right to legalise adultery...to take in more wives, concubines and sex slaves?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(23-05-2024, 04:46 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Who gives them the damn right to legalise adultery...to take in more wives, concubines and sex slaves?

The 72 virgins make no sense

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-05-2024, 03:09 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What benefits?

You smell your one, My one , Oyk , Lukongshimis  and Ali’s one then you will know the benefits 

This is funny and true. Please watch this 8 minutes video 

https://youtu.be/IZ7DIQDS-t8?si=pxtEvCDxLT7i8fYF

(23-05-2024, 03:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Reserve a burial plot????

We are not offended. I feel sorry for you.

(23-05-2024, 04:54 PM)Hope Wrote:  You smell your one, My one , Oyk , Lukongshimis  and Ali’s one then you will know the benefits 

This is funny and true. Please watch this 8 minutes video 

https://youtu.be/IZ7DIQDS-t8?si=pxtEvCDxLT7i8fYF

Siao eh ask people smell your one 
Mine no smell always wash after urine lol

☝️

(23-05-2024, 04:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Do not commit adultery is in the Ten Commandments

Who? Adultery is one of the major sin in Islam. This has punishment in this world and here after

(23-05-2024, 04:55 PM)Hope Wrote:  We are not offended. I feel sorry for you.

We feel sorry for u

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(23-05-2024, 04:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Siao eh ask people smell your one 
Mine no smell always wash after urine lol

Christianity taught to wash?What about no 2 then?

(23-05-2024, 05:00 PM)Hope Wrote:  Christianity taught to wash?What about no 2 then?

This type of simple hygiene need to teach?

☝️

(23-05-2024, 05:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  This type of simple hygiene need to teach?

You mean every one washing?

(23-05-2024, 05:03 PM)Hope Wrote:  You mean every one washing?

U go n ask loh how I know

☝️

(23-05-2024, 04:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  We feel sorry for u

Muslim are all in one denomination(Ummah)
You should feel sorry your other denominations which has differences

(23-05-2024, 05:05 PM)Hope Wrote:  Muslim are all in one denomination(Ummah)
You should feel sorry your other denominations which has differences

Where got different? same God same bible 
Only different denominations

☝️

(23-05-2024, 05:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U go n ask loh how I know

Do you know every Muslim  washing after urine and pangsai ,if they are praying five times daily?
We have been doing this over 1400 years.

(23-05-2024, 05:07 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Where got different? same God same bible 
Only different denominations

😂🙄😜

(23-05-2024, 05:08 PM)Hope Wrote:  Do you know every Muslim  washing after urine and pangsai ,if they are praying five times daily?
We have been doing this over 1400 years.

Got wash hands with soap after ..
My fren said she scared eat Malay food

☝️

(23-05-2024, 05:10 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Got wash hands with soap after ..
My fren said she scared eat Malay food

When did humans/Asian start to use soap?
Indian Hindus also washing after pangsai.Have you ever imagined if a Chinese chef put his finger behind while serving your food?

(23-05-2024, 05:15 PM)Hope Wrote:  When did humans/Asian start to use soap?
Indian Hindus also washing after pangsai.Have you ever imagined if a Chinese chef put his finger behind while serving your food?

So dirty never use soap after washing dare ask people to smell yours

😝

☝️

(23-05-2024, 03:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Then you should remain bald! It makes showering easier without wasting shampoo!

Only Allah (God)knows why he has to create the man with a foreskin.!It could be a medical reason.
How ever we remove it for health reasons.
It is not compulsory. However we have been doing it as a practice.

If you go to Brunei and commit adultery, you are likely to be stoned or at the very least, caning in public.

Are you sure you know what you're saying?

Is there a reason why I should go bald?

(23-05-2024, 05:45 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If you go to Brunei and commit adultery, you are likely to be stoned or at the very least, caning in public.

Are you sure you know what you're saying?

U mean u can do it here?

☝️