Ali is actually a Buddhist

(23-05-2024, 08:28 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Which prophet of God ever killed people?

According to the OT, Prophet Moses. Prophet Joshua. Both of them ordered their men to kill women, children, and infants.

In comparison, Prophet Muhammad commanded us NOT to harm women, children, infants and more.

(23-05-2024, 10:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Our definition of Messiah is the same as in Judaism.

Gabriel is a holy spirit. Gabriel is spirit and he is holy, ergo a holy spirit. In the Bible a holy spirit can even be a man.

Your book is different don’t use it against the bible

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Ali is a gay, who love Grabriel.. if u dont believe u go check Ali backside, got lot of hole from piak piak and poking,

(23-05-2024, 11:01 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Your book is different don’t use it against the bible

When he uses his book to argue, you can't get anywhere with him.

This is like a Buddhist telling him that Muh's life had enough of bad KARMA to cause a rebirth as a hungry ghost whereas Jesus should be a Bodhisattva.

Many in Jesus' taim were reborn as animals, humans, gods etc over several lifetimes by nao. There's a chance that before this life, Raeesah Khan was a lizard while Faisal Manap was a god. One behaved herself and was promoted to human while the other didn't, so lost his rank as a god.

Ali will get nowhere arguing with AutumnWinter who uses another book to support his argument.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-05-2024, 10:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, that is a lie from the West to badmouth our prophet. 

Now, if a man gets drunk and sleeps with his daughters, would he still be a righteous man? The Bible says yes. What about a man who covets another man's wife and sleeps with her, would he still be a prophet? The Bible says yes.

Twist and turn again.

The Bible didn't say they are prophets. You said it. The way you define prophets, even Hope pbuh is a prophet at this forum lorh.

And I wasn't even talking about who's a prophet, who's not. 

I was talking about righteousness and the Bible says that no one is righteous, our righteousness is like filthy rags, and Christ died for all, including Lot, David and of course prophet Muh pbuh and prophet Hope pbuh. 

Do you admit that I caught you twisting and turning again this taim? From righteousness, you changed the subject to who's a prophet wor. Tsk tsk.  Rolleyes

(24-05-2024, 08:46 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When he uses his book to argue, you can't get anywhere with him.

This is like a Buddhist telling him that Muh's life had enough of bad KARMA to cause a rebirth as a hungry ghost whereas Jesus should be a Bodhisattva.

Many in Jesus' taim were reborn as animals, humans, gods etc over several lifetimes by nao. There's a chance that before this life, Raeesah Khan was a lizard while Faisal Manap was a god. One behaved herself and was promoted to human while the other didn't, so lost his rank as a god.

Ali will get nowhere arguing with AutumnWinter who uses another book to support his argument.
RK a  lizard?😆

☝️

(23-05-2024, 10:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, that is a lie from the West to badmouth our prophet. 

Now, if a man gets drunk and sleeps with his daughters, would he still be a righteous man? The Bible says yes. What about a man who covets another man's wife and sleeps with her, would he still be a prophet? The Bible says yes.

Lot was not a prophet nor King David

☝️

(24-05-2024, 09:30 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  RK a  lizard?😆

Ali voted for her. She did something which Islam would not, I think, allow. She lied in Parliament. Ali is okay with that.

Will she be reborn again as a human after this? Seems unlikely but we'll never know.

That lie was very unfair to the police. It wasn't something spoken or raised about National Policies to improve our lives. It was just an attempt at accusing the policemen with fake news. Only she knows why she did such a thing.

There's a chance that she might become a human again, born in Singapore and be caned. She may not be born into the wealthy Khan family though (demoted liao lorh). She might be a descendent, a grandson with an uncircumcised ranjiao, of Lee Ee Mun, that joker.  Rotfl

(24-05-2024, 09:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Twist and turn again.

The Bible didn't say they are prophets. You said it. The way you define prophets, even Hope pbuh is a prophet at this forum lorh.

And I wasn't even talking about who's a prophet, who's not. 

I was talking about righteousness and the Bible says that no one is righteous, our righteousness is like filthy rags, and Christ died for all, including Lot, David and of course prophet Muh pbuh and prophet Hope pbuh. 

Do you admit that I caught you twisting and turning again this taim? From righteousness, you changed the subject to who's a prophet wor. Tsk tsk.  Rolleyes

Lot is identified as a righteous man in the Bible. King David was identified as a prophet in the Bible. As such, your standard for righteousness coming from the Bible is set to low.

(24-05-2024, 10:42 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Lot is identified as a righteous man in the Bible. King David was identified as a prophet in the Bible. As such, your standard for righteousness coming from the Bible is set to low.

If it's set to "low" then even Satan is righteous.

On the contrary, I have been saying over and over that our righteousness is like filthy rags according to God's standard which is why all of us need Christ.

Maybe RK is righteous?.. that should be your standard ba. Rolleyes

(23-05-2024, 10:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  According to the OT, Prophet Moses. Prophet Joshua. Both of them ordered their men to kill women, children, and infants.

In comparison, Prophet Muhammad commanded us NOT to harm women, children, infants and more.

[Image: muhammad-allowing-the-murder-of-children...65pzb1.jpg]

Thinking Thinking

(24-05-2024, 10:52 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  [Image: muhammad-allowing-the-murder-of-children...65pzb1.jpg]

Thinking Thinking

Do you know what that means?

(24-05-2024, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If it's set to "low" then even Satan is righteous.

On the contrary, I have been saying over and over that our righteousness is like filthy rags according to God's standard which is why all of us need Christ.

Maybe RK is righteous?.. that should be your standard ba. Rolleyes

The Bible says some people were righteous but you disagree.

The Bible says King David was a prophet but you disagree.

Yet, you said the Bible is the word of God.

(24-05-2024, 11:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you know what that means?

Don you know what it means?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(24-05-2024, 11:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Don you know what it means?

Yes I do.

(24-05-2024, 11:05 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Bible says some people were righteous but you disagree.

Right. Quote the Bible out of context and twist ah! turn ah! Rolleyes

The snake did the same thing at the garden of Eden. We all know he did.  Rolleyes

(24-05-2024, 11:05 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Bible says some people were righteous but you disagree.

12 King James Version (KJV)as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, There is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; There is none that doeth good, no, not one.

☝️

(24-05-2024, 08:46 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When he uses his book to argue, you can't get anywhere with him.

You mean Christianity and Christian also believe in rebirth like Hindus and Buddhist?

Romans 3:9-20
English Standard Version
No One Is Righteous

9 What then? Are we Jews[a] any better off?[b] No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, 10 as it is written:

“None is righteous, no, not one;
11 no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good,
not even one.”
13 “Their throat is an open grave;
they use their tongues to deceive.”
“The venom of asps is under their lips.”
14 “Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 in their paths are ruin and misery,
17 and the way of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

☝️

(24-05-2024, 11:16 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  12 King James Version (KJV)as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, There is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; There is none that doeth good, no, not one.

And yet the Bible gives us a long list of righteous people.

How come?

(24-05-2024, 11:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Right. Quote the Bible out of context and twist ah! turn ah! Rolleyes

The snake did the same thing at the garden of Eden. We all know he did.  Rolleyes

Give us your context then. When the NT says David was a prophet, what does it mean?

(24-05-2024, 11:24 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Give us your context then. When the NT says David was a prophet, what does it mean?
Show me the verse that says all men are righteous and I will show you the verse that says all have sinned.

(24-05-2024, 11:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And yet the Bible gives us a long list of righteous people.

How come?

Where got long list 
Only few in the olden days
Now where got?
Most are self righteous a filthy rag
Worshipping self 
Do good deeds for own achievement 
Even can rape own grandchildren like u know who

☝️

(24-05-2024, 11:17 AM)Hope Wrote:  You mean Christianity and Christian also believe in rebirth like Hindus and Buddhist?
We do believe in being born again.

We cannot enter the kingdom of God unless we are born again. Love

(24-05-2024, 11:36 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Where got long list 
Only few in the olden days
Now where got?
Most are self righteous a filthy rag
Worshipping self 
Do good deeds for own achievement 
Even can rape own grandchildren like u know who

Also must read in context. After Adam, there is no one righteous because all are born in sin.

Only Jesus was not born in sin. 
His birth was miraculous, not from the seed of Man.

(24-05-2024, 11:40 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Also must read in context. After Adam, there is no one righteous because all are born in sin.

Correct

☝️

How Could Ahh. OMG not ending Sad
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-23-12-03-06-67-680d03...270fe7.jpg]

Enoch Elijah assumed into heaven while still alive same as Jesus

☝️

(24-05-2024, 11:40 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Also must read in context. After Adam, there is no one righteous because all are born in sin.

Mother and grandfather of Jesus also not righteous?

(24-05-2024, 11:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We do believe in being born again.

We cannot enter the kingdom of God unless we are born again. Love
Are People reborn already in heaven ,Hell or Earth ?
Hindus and Buddhist believe they are reborn and live in this world.