Ali is actually a Buddhist

(31-05-2024, 10:21 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Pink didn’t lie 
U can’t accept the truth simple as that

How do you know he didn't unknowingly spread a lie about our prophet?

Have you read any biography of our prophet from serious historians?

(31-05-2024, 10:02 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you think Israel is doing the right thing by taking Palestine?

How long have they being fighting?....never ending...it is like a curse! 
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel 

If you love democracy then you back Israel!
If you love a authoritative regime like N korea then you back Palestine!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 10:20 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you like to spread lies about our prophet?

[Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Banu_Qurayza

(31-05-2024, 10:27 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How long have they being fighting?....never ending...it is like a curse! 
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel 

If you love democracy then you back Israel!
If you love a authoritative regime like N korea then you back Palestine!

They have been fighting for almost a century. The Zionists have been trying to get rid of them for so long but they just couldn't. The Palestinians just keep on fighting, even when they only have stones as weapons. You cannot help but admire their spirit. 

The Zionists must get rid of the Arabs because of democracy. They cannot have a Jewish state when the Arabs have greater numbers. I'm sure you know how democracy works. So, if you back Israel, you are supporting ethnic cleansing which is turning into genocide right before our very eyes.

(31-05-2024, 10:26 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How do you know he didn't unknowingly spread a lie about our prophet?

According to Mubrakpuri, Stillman, Peters and Adil and Muir, when Sa'd arrived, his fellow Aws pleaded for leniency towards the Qurayza and on his request pledged that they would abide by his decision.[37] He then pronounced that "the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives". Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment.[8][9][10][12][13] Mubarakpuri states that the tribesmen who reached puberty were beheaded.[1]

(31-05-2024, 10:30 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Banu_Qurayza

Banu Qurayza's chiefs were asked to appoint the judge for their trial. They picked Saad ibn Muaz. They were judged using their own scriptures. They were found guilty and punished according to their own scriptures.

Please read Karen Armstrong's book on our prophet. I recommend that for beginners because it is an easy read. She is a well-acclaimed historian.

(31-05-2024, 10:34 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  According to Mubrakpuri, Stillman, Peters and Adil and Muir, when Sa'd arrived, his fellow Aws pleaded for leniency towards the Qurayza and on his request pledged that they would abide by his decision.[37] He then pronounced that "the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives". Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment.[8][9][10][12][13] Mubarakpuri states that the tribesmen who reached puberty were beheaded.[1]

Good. So now you know it wasn't our prophet who suka suka ordered the beheading.

(31-05-2024, 10:39 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Good. So now you know it wasn't our prophet who suka suka ordered the beheading.

Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment

(31-05-2024, 10:43 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment

Yes, but it wasn't his ruling, and yes, the ruling was based on their Torah therefore it is similar to God's judgement.

(31-05-2024, 10:26 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How do you know he didn't unknowingly spread a lie about our prophet?

Read some and heard some but not interested to know further

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(31-05-2024, 10:33 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  They have been fighting for almost a century. The Zionists have been trying to get rid of them for so long but they just couldn't. The Palestinians just keep on fighting, even when they only have stones as weapons. You cannot help but admire their spirit. 

The Zionists must get rid of the Arabs because of democracy. They cannot have a Jewish state when the Arabs have greater numbers. I'm sure you know how democracy works. So, if you back Israel, you are supporting ethnic cleansing which is turning into genocide right before our very eyes.

And you have no problem of the usage of human shields by Hamas?

(31-05-2024, 10:56 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  And you have no problem of the usage of human shields by Hamas?

If it is true, I condemn that but I believe it is not true.

The Zionists must come up with a reason why they were killing civilians so they started propagating that lie which the world swallowed. Now, it is very easy for them to kill civilians because of that lie.

(31-05-2024, 10:54 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Read some and heard some but not interested to know further

Now you know PinkPanther made a lie. Are you going to say you're wrong when you said he wasn't lying?

(31-05-2024, 10:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, but it wasn't his ruling, and yes, the ruling was based on their Torah therefore it is similar to God's judgement.

The men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as slaves." Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it in accordance with God's decree pronounced above the seventh heaven.

According to Ibn Ishaq, Abu Lubaba felt pity for the women and children of the tribe who were crying and when asked whether the Qurayza should surrender to Muhammad, advised them to do so. However he also "made a sign with his hand toward his throat, indicating that [their fate] would be slaughter".[8][9][10][11] According to Mubarakpuri, Abu Lubab begged Muhammad for forgiveness (on behalf of the Qurayza), but Muhammad said it is only God who can forgive him.[

Abu Lubab has a compassionate heart! The same cannot be said about muh

(31-05-2024, 11:01 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Now you know PinkPanther made a lie. Are you going to say you're wrong when you said he wasn't lying?

He can say it is a honest mistake! I don lie for the sake of lying Ah Lee...I always back up with some relevant findings or links....it is up to you to rebuke those falsehoods! You can only claim that I am ignorant and far from the truths! Big Grin but I am not a liar! There is nothing to gain from all these exchanges!
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 11:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He can say it is a honest mistake! I don lie for the sake of lying Ah Lee...I always back up with some relevant findings or links....it is up to you to rebuke those falsehoods! You can only claim that I am ignorant and far from the truths! Big Grin but I am not a liar! There is nothing to gain from all these exchanges!

You said something false, intentionally. Does that qualify as a lie? Yes. Does that allow me to call you a liar? Yes, but I won't.

Let's see how LKS wriggle his way out of this pit PinkPanther put him in.

(31-05-2024, 11:11 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said something false, intentionally. Does that qualify as a lie? Yes. Does that allow me to call you a liar? Yes, but I won't.

I don know Islam...I am merely asking questions backing up with my own findings. You can call me a liar when I have nothing to back me up! 

If I say you are a bapok  Big Grin then I am a liar because I have no evidents to prove so tiok boh...
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 11:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Let's see how LKS wriggle his way out of this pit PinkPanther put him in.

U lie about our belief and  u never say sorry

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(31-05-2024, 11:11 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said something false, intentionally. Does that qualify as a lie? Yes. Does that allow me to call you a liar? Yes, but I won't.

☝️

☝️

(31-05-2024, 11:24 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U lie about our belief and  u never say sorry

I would never do that, make a lie about your belief. Please show me if I do that.

(31-05-2024, 11:31 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  ... 

Now you want to spread lies about our prophet.

(31-05-2024, 11:33 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Now you want to spread lies about our prophet.

Found it in utube what lies?
U want me to know more about your muh’s biology mah
So i search for it loh
Salah meh?

☝️

(31-05-2024, 11:31 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I would never do that, make a lie about your belief. Please show me if I do that.

U will never admit what u lied 
Stubborn donkey

☝️

(31-05-2024, 11:36 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Found it in utube what lies?

That video is telling lies and you're spreading it here.

(31-05-2024, 11:37 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U will never admit what u lied 
Stubborn donkey

Telling people I am lying without being able to show any proof when demanded is telling a lie.

(31-05-2024, 11:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That video is telling lies and you're spreading it here.

That video also contain some truths...so I would thank him for spreading  Big Grin

(31-05-2024, 11:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Telling people I am lying without being able to show any proof when demanded is telling a lie.

U clever to twist n turn fork tongue

☝️

(31-05-2024, 11:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That video also contain some truths...so I would thank him for spreading  Big Grin

Actually I don’t wish to search he wanted me to know more  about his muh mah

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post