Ali is actually a Buddhist

(31-05-2024, 11:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That video also contain some truths...so I would thank him for spreading  Big Grin

How do you know anything in that video is true? You've already demonstrated to us just earlier that you know next to nothing about our prophet.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(31-05-2024, 11:59 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How do you know anything in that video is true? You've already demonstrated to us just earlier that you know next to nothing about our prophet.

Is Aisha the wife of muh? Big Grin it is the truth! You are going to say it is a lie? Smile
I said there were some truths!!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 12:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Is Aisha the wife of muh? Big Grin it is the truth! You are going to say it is a lie? Smile
I said there were some truths!!

He wriggles away liao

☝️

(31-05-2024, 01:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He wriggles away liao

He goes and do farming liao  Big Grin

(31-05-2024, 11:03 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as slaves." Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it in accordance with God's decree pronounced above the seventh heaven.

According to Ibn Ishaq, Abu Lubaba felt pity for the women and children of the tribe who were crying and when asked whether the Qurayza should surrender to Muhammad, advised them to do so. However he also "made a sign with his hand toward his throat, indicating that [their fate] would be slaughter".[8][9][10][11] According to Mubarakpuri, Abu Lubab begged Muhammad for forgiveness (on behalf of the Qurayza), but Muhammad said it is only God who can forgive him.[

Abu Lubab has a compassionate heart! The same cannot be said about muh

If this is not true...then i would like to hear from you regarding this incident..and if I am wrong then I owe you and your prophet a sincere apology.

(31-05-2024, 11:03 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as slaves." Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it in accordance with God's decree pronounced above the seventh heaven.

According to Ibn Ishaq, Abu Lubaba felt pity for the women and children of the tribe who were crying and when asked whether the Qurayza should surrender to Muhammad, advised them to do so. However he also "made a sign with his hand toward his throat, indicating that [their fate] would be slaughter".[8][9][10][11] According to Mubarakpuri, Abu Lubab begged Muhammad for forgiveness (on behalf of the Qurayza), but Muhammad said it is only God who can forgive him.[

Abu Lubab has a compassionate heart! The same cannot be said about muh

I have no problem if Muh just ordered the killings...but why bring in what Abu Lubaba had to say...he makes Muh look like the bad guy!

It is only in modern times (as Islam finds itself having to compete with morally mature religions in open debate) that the story of the massacre has become controversial. Some Muslims deny the episode, largely on the basis of mere inconvenience. Others are unaware of it altogether. But, the incident well documented in the Sira (biography of Muhammad).

If Jesus and his disciples were to do this act, I will renounce Christianity!
This is worse than the sook ching massacre in singapore during the Japanese occupation!

Is this the truth or you prefer to call me a liar?

You can debate the controversies in the bible verses but you cannot deny facts from the biography of Muh
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 03:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is only in modern times (as Islam finds itself having to compete with morally mature religions in open debate) that the story of the massacre has become controversial. Some Muslims deny the episode, largely on the basis of mere inconvenience. Others are unaware of it altogether. But, the incident well documented in the Sira (biography of Muhammad).

This is worse than the sook ching massacre in singapore during the Japanese occupation!

See how ah li gg to answer u?
But doubt he will agreed with your findings

☝️

(31-05-2024, 03:53 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  See how ah li gg to answer u?
But doubt he will agreed with your findings

I didn't drag his mother and children into the mud but he already called me a liar for bringing this up!
But these are hard cold facts he cannot suka suka deny! Big Grin

(31-05-2024, 04:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I didn't drag his mother and children into the mud but he already called me a liar for bringing this up!
Guess he is mentally unsound always mock the same topic“ Paul ” pork,circumcise,cruxifition nothing else
Ever seen a mad guy always talk the same thing over n over again until provoke people to anger

☝️

(31-05-2024, 04:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Guess he is mentally unsound always mock the same topic“ Paul ” pork,circumcise,cruxifition nothing else
Ever seen a mad guy always talk the same thing over n over again until provoke people to anger

It is an addiction, it is a kick...even though he can achieve no results..
It is like masterbation thinking of his goddess even though he cannot have her. Big Grin

(31-05-2024, 04:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is an addiction, it is a kick...even though he can achieve no results..
It is like masterbation thinking of his goddess even though he cannot have her. Big Grin
Ya 
U r right he song song kau Jurong,heck care what we think.

☝️

(31-05-2024, 09:43 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I was banned for being a loud supporter of Palestinians and condemning Israel unequivocally.

Pbend or bend with expiry?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(31-05-2024, 04:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I didn't drag his mother and children into the mud but he already called me a liar for bringing this up!

Historians: Muh is righteous
Liars: Muh is not righteous 

Sauce: Ipman 6:66

Check it out.

(31-05-2024, 03:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is only in modern times (as Islam finds itself having to compete with morally mature religions in open debate) that the story of the massacre has become controversial. Some Muslims deny the episode, largely on the basis of mere inconvenience. Others are unaware of it altogether. But, the incident well documented in the Sira (biography of Muhammad).

You can debate the controversies in the bible verses but you cannot deny facts from the biography of Muh

What act?

(31-05-2024, 02:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If this is not true...then i would like to hear from you regarding this incident..and if I am wrong then I owe you and your prophet a sincere apology.

First, you're quoting ibn Ishaq, who is not a Hadith historian like the esteemed Bukhari or Muslim.

But even if the report is true, it does not mean a lack of compassion. An emotional plea of a mother to our president to save her condemned son from the noose, when rejected, does not mean an incompassionate president. Would you agree?

Very good points. Thumbs_up

(31-05-2024, 08:13 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What act?

The act is called mass killings!

(31-05-2024, 01:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He wriggles away liao

I'm here now.

You cannot expect me to be online all the time. I have a rather busy life.

(31-05-2024, 08:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The act is called mass killings!

I think you're referring to banu Quraiza.

It wasn't mass killing. They were put to death after a trial by a judge of their own choosing.

(31-05-2024, 08:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  First, you're quoting ibn Ishaq, who is not a Hadith historian like the esteemed Bukhari or Muslim.

Whoever supports your argument is esteemed. Rolleyes

(31-05-2024, 08:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Very good points. Thumbs_up

Are you sure they are good points? Wait a while.

PinkPanther made a lie this morning. He conceded it. He is now not satisfied. He wants to get something back.

(31-05-2024, 08:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Whoever supports your argument is esteemed. Rolleyes

You must realize by now that when Muslims refer to our early Hadith scholars, we will give them accolades. That is how much respect we have for the work they have done, which is still very much in use today.

(31-05-2024, 08:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you sure they are good points? Wait a while.

PinkPanther made a lie this morning. He conceded it. He is now not satisfied. He wants to get something back.

I didn't see the lie. On the contrary, you lied up thread and I had given you a tongue lashing though I also forgave you.

(31-05-2024, 08:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't see the lie. On the contrary, you lied up thread and I had given you a tongue lashing though I also forgave you.

Please show me the lie I made.

(31-05-2024, 08:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  First, you're quoting ibn Ishaq, who is not a Hadith historian like the esteemed Bukhari or Muslim.

But even if the report is true, it does not mean a lack of compassion. An emotional plea of a mother to our president to save her condemned son from the noose, when rejected, does not mean an incompassionate president. Would you agree?

I am sorry to say these are innocent lives that have surrendered to muh.
You make general yamashita who ordered the sook ching look like an angel!

(31-05-2024, 08:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you sure they are good points? Wait a while.

What did I lie? All along I was talking about the massacre

(31-05-2024, 08:27 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You must realize by now that when Muslims refer to our early Hadith scholars, we will give them accolades. That is how much respect we have for the work they have done, which is still very much in use today.

Of course of course.

You will give them accolades if they say the things you like to hear.

(31-05-2024, 08:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am sorry to say these are innocent lives that have surrendered to muh.
You make general yamashita who ordered the sook ching look like an angel!

Wah!

Now you're proclaiming them innocent after the judge of their own choosing found them guilty.

You know better than the judge?